SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Kerry's aides vow to continue the attacks on Bush

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Marine4life
Senior Chief Petty Officer

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2004 1:24 am    Post subject: Kerry's aides vow to continue the attacks on Bush Reply with quote

Go to MSN home page and read that Kerry aides have vowed to continue to attack Bush through surrogates. Does this mean moveon.org? I think he has just committed a crime in reference to 527's. This needs to be looked into. He can't work with 527's under the law. It is under the topic "Kerry slams Bush". I can't believe that he is this stupid. Moderators go look and if I am right on this it should be kicked to the top ASAP. Semper Fi.
hanna
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2004 1:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

And isn't it interesting that all of the Kerry goons have declined to be interviewed on tonight's TV shows. Realignment for a new attack. Take your battle stations.
low26
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2004 1:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree sort of the calm before the storm.I do think the MSM will only go so far anymore protecting Kerry because of saving their own credibility
stealthy
Lieutenant

hanna wrote:
And isn't it interesting that all of the Kerry goons have declined to be interviewed on tonight's TV shows. Realignment for a new attack. Take your battle stations.

Any theorys as to why that is?
republicanveteran
Commander

Does anyone seriously thinks that Moveon.org has not coordinated with the Kerry Campaign and DNC..

Sent the article to Drudge
Marine4life

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2004 1:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just finished watching John on Hanity and Colmes, wow they destroyed Kerry. They layed out all of his lies, the ones that have been proven up to this point. It was great, John has grown legs and stands about 8' tall right now. They discussed his medal throwing, indictment of every soldier for war crimes etc. I am on the top of the world right now. Semper Fi.
kmudd
Master Chief Petty Officer

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2004 1:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Dems are probably all in a confernce call trying to think of the new talking points.
Marine4life

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2004 1:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

We all know that they have. But he openly admits that he is coordinating with them to attack Bush, that is a violation my friends. moveon.org is a 527 and he is forbidden to coordinate with them in any way. He has just admitted he will, we need this out there especially after his rants about us being a front for Bush. We have him on the run and we need to keep the hounds on his heals. Semper Fi.
LiveFreeOrDie
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2004 1:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Surrogates could mean Ted Kennedy, Howard Dean, Wesley Clark, Al Gore, etc. Let them. This reminds me of the Tai Chi principle of using your opponents own weight and force to defeat them. They are showing the whole country just how bad they are.
Marine4life

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2004 1:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kennedy and all those lib's are not surrogates they are colleages. Surrogates are affiliates such as the Du underground and moveon.org. Semper Fi.
Marine4life

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2004 3:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am sorry the campaign finance laws only apply to Republicans, excuse me I forgot. Semper Fi.
minnie presley
Commander

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2004 1:16 am    Post subject: supporting kerry Reply with quote

I think it was either thursday of friday on the brit hume show they reported that a group from north vietnam, were supporting kerry, did anyone else see this if so, pleasepost I only got the end of story, if this is right , what a bomb, kerry getting north vietnam to support him
IamHG
Ensign

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2004 1:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here is a link to the story on Foxnews website.
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,129585,00.html

Its amazing to me that these guys do not seem to know that this will NOT help Kerry. There is no free speach in Viet Nam... except for Kerry rallies!!

Hillarious!
goswiftsgo
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2004 1:46 am    Post subject: Sounds like communist traitors to me ! Reply with quote

Look at the article above about these Vets in Hanoi that back Kerry. They're traitors ! They're supporting the communists that they were supposed to stop in Vietnam ! And now they support a communist here, John French Kerry !
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: