SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Here comes The New Soldier!

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth
View previous topic :: View next topic  
waltjones
PO2

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2004 12:48 am    Post subject: Here comes The New Soldier! Reply with quote

I have a CD of Kerry's hard-to-find book, The New Soldier, on the way to me. It's selling price on Ebay yesterday was $626, but there's a rumor that Ebay is now banned from selling it - haven't tried to confirm that one.

Anyway, someone - I'll let him say who, since I invited him here - has made The New Soldier available for $5 on CD. He has a website, and he's selling them like hotcakes. If he doesn't show up here soon, I'll go ahead and post his website.

Poor Kerry - first the VVAW FBI files, and now this! Semper Fi!
Craig

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2004 12:57 am    Post subject: Re: Here comes The New Soldier! Reply with quote

waltjones wrote:
I have a CD of Kerry's hard-to-find book, The New Soldier, on the way to me. It's selling price on Ebay yesterday was $626, but there's a rumor that Ebay is now banned from selling it - haven't tried to confirm that one.

Anyway, someone - I'll let him say who, since I invited him here - has made The New Soldier available for $5 on CD. He has a website, and he's selling them like hotcakes. If he doesn't show up here soon, I'll go ahead and post his website.

Craig

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2004 1:03 am    Post subject: Re: Here comes The New Soldier! Reply with quote

Craig wrote:
waltjones wrote:

Cool.
I suppose there will soon be a header where to DL the ISO.
If not my address is
Craig Kling
PO Box 925
Oakdale California

If you do not trust me to send you the sixty cents or so shipping charges just give me an address and and I will send you a couple dollars to more than cover the cost of the CD and shipping.

You and your friend are not violating any copyrights are you?
Never mind. Send me it anyway and I will certainly not turn you in.
Richard
Ensign

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2004 1:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Walt,

Please don't wait too long. I'd love to get a copy of that CD. Please let me know if I can do anything to help get this publication out. I'll be glad to donate, either money or time, to help.

Richard
waltjones
PO2

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2004 1:11 am    Post subject: Availability Reply with quote

I'm going to post the web site URL here tomorrow. Note that I haven't received my copy yet, so buyer beware; it could be a scam. I'll let each of you be the judge after I post the site. Please note that I am in no way connected to this guy, but I love him for it! Semper Fi!
Richard
Ensign

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2004 1:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This post removed by originator.

Last edited by Richard on Sat May 22, 2004 2:13 pm; edited 2 times in total
waltjones
PO2

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2004 4:07 am    Post subject: The New Soldier cover photo Reply with quote

This guy's is $12.99, and includes "easily navigated pages and all photos"! Ok, Ok here's the URL:

www.johnkerrynewsoldier.com

Happy reading and Semper Fi!

JJC12345
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2004 7:01 am    Post subject: I'm the one making the New Soldier CD Reply with quote

Hi my name is James and I was the first to make the New Soldier CD. I have sold about 60 CDs and 60 eMails. The more I sell the more I can advertise, you may have seen my google ad, hopefully every voter can get a copy of this book. It is true I have been banned from eBay because of it. There is someone else who bought my eMail version for $5 and is selling it for $23.95. He called me a dumbass for selling it so low after he got his email, I also suspect he's the one that reported me to eBay. I decided early to sell this CDs for as low as I could. I didn't want to be seen as exploiting voters how want to read the book. But I have to admit it is nice to pay off Visa a little more than the minimum Smile. I now must rely on my web site: www.kerryflipflop.net and www.johnkerrynewsoldier.com to get the word out. I would really appreciate it if everyone would tell their friends about my site and please don't pay $24 bucks for this book when you can get it for less.

Now why am I doing this? Well my dad is a Vet and let's just say we don't appreciate John Kerry's opinion on Vietnam and the war. Personally I can't stand the guy. I'd like to know how many other Vets had a COLOR CAMERA CREW following them around? And how many other "War Heroes" leave the theater after getting three minor wounds, one of which has been described as a scratch? Well this is turning into a rant so I'll end it here. Thanks for all you support and if you have any question pls. email me at jcordeiro1@shaw.ca or visit my sites.

Thanks again,
James
Richard
Ensign

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2004 2:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just ordered my copy. I'm looking forward to reading it.

Richard
Craig

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2004 4:25 pm    Post subject: Re: The New Soldier cover photo Reply with quote

waltjones wrote:
This guy's is $12.99, and includes "easily navigated pages and all photos"! Ok, Ok here's the URL:

www.johnkerrynewsoldier.com

Happy reading and Semper Fi!

<snip image>

I see that someone is out to make some profit on someone else's work. But I guess that is what capitalism is for.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: