SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Is Kerry a democrat or a communist?
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Nomorelies
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2004 6:25 pm    Post subject: Is Kerry a democrat or a communist? Reply with quote

Okay,

Now I am really scared. I just finished reading the documents posted to http://ice.he.net/~freepnet/kerry/index.php?topic=Documents
and am literally sick to my stomach. It is becoming very obvious to me that John Kerry is not merely a liberal democrat. It appears he is a communist in sheeps clothing. What is so frustrating is that the major media is sitting on this bombshell and the average Joe doesn't get it.

This man is horrifying. He is not a patriot. He is not a hero. He is a turncoat of the worst type. I just hope that we can find a way to get this information out to the public. He truly is "Hanoi John."

May God Protect the United States of America from this awful human being.

nomorelies
jwb7605
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2004 6:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My friend at work from Russia (see my post in "Political or Personal?) cannot distinguish between the two.

Seriously.
AF366TFW
Ensign

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2004 6:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Now if we could get the other 250 million plus Americans to just learn that little truth...... Very Happy
GenrXr
Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2004 6:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hes a communist. Unfortunately the KGB brainwashed a very large number of hippy punks from the 60's. Thankfully though the KGB is gone and the former KGB people are no longer indoctrinating the youth. We now have the communists indoctrinating people through the environmental, animal and luddite groups which when you hear their ideology anyone with common sense realizes they are nothing more then whackos more in common with Jacko then middle america. So I feel pretty confident once the indoctrinated 60's communists die off we will witness a dramatic political shift in our country. As evidence to that curently on college campuses the youth are rebelling against the current entrenched power which is the liberal elite aka the communists.
Tom Poole
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2004 6:36 pm    Post subject: Is Kerry a Dem... Reply with quote

Anyone voting for him certainly will feel a little stomach pang and go a little weak in the knees. They will wonder if having a Dem as president is a fair trade for what he will do to our country.
Chuck54
PO1

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2004 6:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I had a confrontation with my boss over Hanoi John last December. I pretty much re-stated the info that is posted on wintersoldier. None of it mattered to my boss since he believed that the US was wrong to be in Vietnam. Therefore, in his eyes, aiding the enemy did not constitute treason.

What can you do with these people? I was furious and didn't speak to him, except when I had to, for a couple of weeks afterward.

It is his type that still want to vote for Kerry, even after knowing Kerry's despicable treasonous history. Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

Very scarey indeed....

Zell Miller
Dragoro
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2004 6:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My vote would be traitor to his own country.

Dragoro's Realm Forums
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Nomorelies
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2004 6:48 pm    Post subject: Stupid voters Reply with quote

Sorry, there are a lot of democrats who just vote the ticket because their pappys and grandpappys before them were democrats. I grew up a "yellow dog" democrat. I can remember my daddy saying that he would vote for a "baboon" as long as it was a democrat. That still holds with many of them. A large majority of democratic voters do so because they want "free stuff" from the government and want to tax the rich out of existence. They don't have a clue about government, freedom and national security. They just know what they are spoon fed and promised by the democratic candidates. Promise the moon and you'll get their vote. I don't think those people feel pangs of anything. They just lives their lives without ever thinking about what it takes to remain free and the lives that have been and will be lost to maintain our democracy. We all hate when we lose our beloved men and women. It's called the price of freedom. I swear, democrats are only interested in what the government (with its unending flow of money) can give them for free. The other group of democrats are the academic elitists who, through the virtue of more education than was necessary, lost their common sense along the way. The "artistes" in Hollywood, on the other hand, don't have a whiffle of loyalty to the freedoms they enjoy. They take national security for granted. It's just too cool to be a bleeding heart liberal. No common sense there either.

nomorelies
jfnk
Ensign

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2004 6:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kerry does have a voting record to the left of Dennis Kucinich, Barbara Boxer, and Teddy Kennedy. No wonder he wants to talk about Vietnam rather than his Senate years.
fortdixlover

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2004 12:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

GenrXr wrote:
Hes a communist. Unfortunately the KGB brainwashed a very large number of hippy punks from the 60's. Thankfully though the KGB is gone and the former KGB people are no longer indoctrinating the youth. We now have the communists indoctrinating people through the environmental, animal and luddite groups which when you hear their ideology anyone with common sense realizes they are nothing more then whackos more in common with Jacko then middle america. So I feel pretty confident once the indoctrinated 60's communists die off we will witness a dramatic political shift in our country. As evidence to that curently on college campuses the youth are rebelling against the current entrenched power which is the liberal elite aka the communists.

See sites like:

http://www.noindoctrination.org
http://www.thefire.org
http://www.protestwarrior.com
http://www.campus-watch.org
fortdixlover

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2004 12:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chuck54 wrote:
I had a confrontation with my boss over Hanoi John last December. I pretty much re-stated the info that is posted on wintersoldier. None of it mattered to my boss since he believed that the US was wrong to be in Vietnam. Therefore, in his eyes, aiding the enemy did not constitute treason.

What can you do with these people?

Question why the do not care about the death of millions of Vietnamese that resulted when we pulled out. If they challenge that fact, make them a $10,000 bet that it's true.

FDL
Taylor
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2004 1:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kerry also supported the Sandinistas in Nicaragua, who sided with the USSR and Cuba to create a totalitarian government with their financial and military aid to spread Communism in Central America, instead of supporting the Contras.
GenrXr

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2004 1:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Question why the do not care about the death of millions of Vietnamese that resulted when we pulled out. If they challenge that fact, make them a $10,000 bet that it's true.

FDL

Thanks for the great links FDL and don't forget the millions of Cambodians that died as well.
republicanveteran
Commander

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2004 2:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

He is both a democrat and a communist
Polaris
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2004 3:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kerry has the enthusiastic and heartfelt endorsement of the Communist Party of the USA. Don't believe me? Check out their web site.

No I will *not* post a link to it here....I have a low tolerance for tar and feathers. Smile

Truth is Beauty
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: