SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

A Newbie Observation

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth
View previous topic :: View next topic  
peter
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2004 7:43 pm    Post subject: A Newbie Observation Reply with quote

I have NEVER given a penny to any candidate EVER. I have followed this story closely hearing John O'Neil on about 10 differenct talk shows, I bought the book at my towns local liberal book store (they wouldn't display it , only order 1 copy for me) and I have to tell you, This is one of the most amazing movements I've ever seen.
I even reached into my pocket and gave $10 for the cause. This is building building building, John Kerry is in an absolute state of terror. God Bless you Swiftee's you are doing something so noble so rightous it borders on doing the Lords work.

I think just staying the course, eventually the press will HAVE TO ask John Kerry to answer the SPECIFIC questions. I just can't WAIT for the time a columnist asks him, if he ever REALLY went to CAMBODIA. I don't think he will ever answer the question directly. Insted people like Chris Matthews (he has completed given up any pretense that he doesn't HATE George Bush) will give him a singe "general" question.

Does anyone think a mainstream reporter will require John Kerry to answer a specific question regarding any of these things?

Is this story going to die down or build steam.

Good bless this website.
Navy_Navy_Navy
Admin

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2004 7:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you for joining us! Smile

The story is only going to build from here.

And Kerry's responses are only ensuring the success of this site at reaching everyone in America.

Trying to threaten tv stations to keep them from running the Swifts' ad, trying to keep booksellers from stocking the book, filing an FEC complaint....

The American people don't like to see the first amendment rights trampled upon. Wink
rparrott21
Master Chief Petty Officer

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2004 7:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good post...maybe Kerry's wife will have a verbal slip...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: