SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

I just sent the following to Joe Scarborough

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth
View previous topic :: View next topic  
gkdechow
Ensign

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2004 4:50 am    Post subject: I just sent the following to Joe Scarborough Reply with quote

The Democrats have spent 60 some odd million dollars on these 527 adds. These 527s are operated by people actually in the Kerry Campaign or that were or that would be it there were no 527s.. Harold Ickies who has spent the last 20 years running various Democrat campaigns and other guys like him run the 527s. The money comes from George Soros and all the other major Democrat Money folks. Are these 527s coordinating with the Kerry campaign? Hell no one can tell where one ends and the other begins. There is only a pretense at keeping them separate because of the “totally toothless” FEC.

Now a “grass roots” group of patriotic Viet Nam Veterans most of whom have personally known John Kerry, having served with him very closely in combat, have formed a 527. They have formed this group, not to help George Bush, not because they are Republicans, not for any political reason, but because they know him in a way so intimate that it can only exist among men whose very lives have depended on each others behavior and knowing him in this way they believe him “Unfit to Command” the Armed Forces of out country.

They watched as John Kerry went on national TV and presented a picture of himself as a hero and a “leader of men”. Had he made his campaign about his voting record in the United States Senate and his history and experience as a politician I doubt that this organization would ever have come into being. But instead he based his campaign on his record as a warrior. These men consider that image presented to be in large part a lie and consider it their patriotic duty to make the American voting public aware of their opinion. Many of these men lived with john Kerry, bunked beside him, ate in the same mess hall and even at the same table, passed him in the hall going to the same can and above all seen him literally “under fire”.

These guys are just that, citizens who believe the American Voters are owed the truth. They are just fellows with jobs and families. As I understand it most of them are paying much of their own expenses. Several Republican contributors have seen how letting them tell their story would help the President’s campaign and have supplied the seed funding but now their funding seems to be coming to a great extent from the Viet Nam Veteran community.

I believe it unbelievably disingenuous and hypocritical for the Democrat Spinmysters to accuse these guys of being “hit men” for George Bush’s Campaign considering the far closer ties between the Democrats and their 527s. Many of the guys actually in this ad on TV lived and ate and slept and fought with John Kerry for four months and know him far better than all but a very few Democrats. They aren’t actors or politicians, they’re just guys.

I would like you media folks to show these “Heroes” a little more respect. They shouldn’t have to be on the shows with people like Hurley (he can be on with John O’Neal). Someone in the media should get a list of all the guys that were on all the boats in Coastal Division 11 for those 4 months (I don’t think it can be more than 100 guys) and get as many of them as possible together for a reunion and sort this thing out. All the eyewitnesses. We know that 2 of the O in C’s support at least part of his version of things (I don’t know why Mr. Rood wasn’t in the picture I guess a few of then had to stay behind and fight the war.
producehawk
PO1

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2004 4:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

nice post. Some of you guys do alot of work
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: