SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

how Kerry hurt a Phila family

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Thanks Swiftees and POWs!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
colleen
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2004 5:46 am    Post subject: how Kerry hurt a Phila family Reply with quote

Dear Seator Kerry, I am no one of importance to you.I do not live in your state I am and have been a registered Dem. since I could cast my vote{I am 48y/o}My older Brother Edward was Spc 4th class 105th army engineers in Vietnam in 1968,69 for 20 months he served with honor.I read the transcripts of how you an your "band of Brothers" called him a rapist a pilliger and a baby killer without batting an eye you labled Him and our family causing great pain mostly to my Mom.Eddy is gone now he lies in Beverly National cemetary along with my Dad and Grandfather shame on you sir You would dare to be the Cand C of this nation.I pray you never get elected you are a national disgrace Colleen Ash-Mayo R.N
colleen
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2004 5:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I shoud have stated this was my lettter to John Kerry Embarassed
Navy_Navy_Navy
Admin

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2004 6:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's okay, Colleen - the Swifts will know what you mean - they will understand exactly what you meant.

Blessings!
colleen
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2004 5:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I To Am a MARINE MOM my Son is 20 y/o he leaves for Falligah soon HQMC does'nt give xact date for obvios reasons Smile
Enlistedman
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2004 12:05 am    Post subject: how Kerry hurt a Phila family Reply with quote

Hang in there lady.
Your son wil more than likely be safe than you are here state side. His team leader and members know they are in a hot area and keep their guard up more frequent than we are allowed to here in the States.
Fortunately with some luck of the draw and some honest voteing JK will not have the opportunity to stirr up the spitters and name callers before he returns home.
For sixteen of my twenty years of service I had to put up with the spitters and name callers JK spun up. I never had a chance to serve in Nam but wanted to. The way it was explained to me when I enlisted the Coast Guard operated the small boats that ran up and down the rivers in Nam and that was where I wanted to be. A year into my first enlistment the war was being drawn down and I would never have to think about operating small boats in Nam.
After my four years were over I came home and got the same treatment the men coming back from Viet Nam got. I was spit at, kicked out of bars, called names and generally treated like a bum. Growing up poor white southern trash I deceided to go back in th service since getting a good job was harder than it was suppose to be in a military town.
Today my own mother acts just as crazy as Al Gore and makes the same claims that and screams just as loud. She hates anything related to the republicans but doesn't understand that JK disrespected and endangered every military member for almost sixteen years after the war in Viet-Nam.
We were hated by every country in Europe not only for withdrawing from the war but for allowing our military officers to admit in public to war crimes withouut being punished.
You hang in there and God Bless You and your son.
And I really miss being able to run 60 miles a week since I got hurt three years ago.
Keep up to date with your Vet benefits, it's a matter of our countries integrity.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Thanks Swiftees and POWs! All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: