SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Ok I ask this question again for a reply
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Me#1You#10
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2004 6:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Perimeter clear
llano
Seaman

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2004 6:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I use the information on this board to reply to those on my own "home" board who don't believe in the SWVT. I've also read the book. So it is very easy to "defeat" the demos and Kerry supporters. I spend about 1/2 my time here and 1/2 my time posting on my home board rebutting their demo talking points. They hate me there. Very Happy
ProudMilitaryWifeDaughter
Seaman Apprentice

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2004 6:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Me#1You#10 wrote:
Perimeter clear

Laughing yep no trolls here Very Happy

Im trying to do this as I have not yet recieved the book and many truckers are on the road and only able to read the news this is why I post on the truckers websites also our son-inlaw is a trucker so I want to inform them of SBVT and the truth about Kerry that the media is failing to do.

Many of them listen to the media and therefore go by it as the word of truth.

Service Animals for Invisible Disabilities
TheOtherSide
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2004 8:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm sorry, 4moreyears, but I believe you were out of line to insinuate that anyone who thinks and understands will vote Bush. I, personally, am undecided.

(Deleted by Admin)

Admin Note:

Please refrain from posting personal comments directed towards another forum member regardless of the perceived provocation.

If you feel another's comments are inappropriate, please alert a moderator with your concerns via PM.

Thank you,

Admin

-Venus' Advocate
Marine4life
Senior Chief Petty Officer

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2004 8:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

(Deleted By Admin)

Admin Note:

Please refrain from posting personal comments directed towards another forum member regardless of the perceived provocation.

If you feel another's comments are inappropriate, please alert a moderator with your concerns via PM.

Thank you,

Admin

Me#1You#10
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2004 8:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Admin note:

Please get this thread back on topic, minus the personal comments, or I'll have to lock it.

Thanks
TheOtherSide
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2004 8:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am not partisan Kerry. A good half of the posts on these boards, I agree with. If John Kerry was wrong, and is wrong, in using his war record as the foundation of his campaign, then he should not be elected president. IF. This is a discussion board. I am prompting discussion. If you feel that my discussion is wrong, don't read it. (deleted by admin) Hoiwever, I find many of YOU extremely intelligent, and wish to discuss these matters without being dismissed. Thank you.

Admin note:

Please refrain from commenting on matters relating to the administration of this forum. If you have a complaint/observation/suggestion, please direct it to a moderator or administrator via private message (PM).

Thank you

-Venus' Advocate
Seaman Apprentice

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2004 10:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Evil or Very Mad Hey now dont be getting my thread locked!!! Evil or Very Mad

We have left what should I reply to people who challenge my statements about SBVT. I want to people to look at Kerry closer not just by what he proclaims. Hero well everyone loves a Hero so Kerry is flaunting this and gathering uneducated supporters.

kmudd
Master Chief Petty Officer

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2004 10:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

frankenwi, O'Neill would love a lawsuit because then Kerry would have to testify under oath to just what he did in Vietnam,and Cambodia (Kerry's claim anyway) and after the war in meeting with the enemy. How can Kerry say under oath that everything in the book is untrue? Kerry would have to explain just what he was talking about to the VC and North Vietnamese in Paris.Both in 1970 and 1971.
concerned_voter
Former Member

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2004 10:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="4moreyears In my opinion anyone who has a brain with two hemispheres might think the same way. Those with just a LEFT hemisphere...well I feel for them![/quote]

Really bad analogy. I know you were thinking that by using LEFT hemisphere you were making a dig at the left; however, that isn't how hemisphere's in the brain work. The brain is reversed from the rest of the body. People who are Right brained are considered artistc, airy, and non-analytic thinkers. Left brained people are analytical, problem solving, and methodical. While everyone uses both hemisphere's, everyone has a dominent hemisphere.

Your point was good, but the analogy was just wrong.
Ohio Voter
PO2

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2004 10:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The people out here and the media keep saying Bush has not released his records. Can you give us a link to a story about what he has released?

Chuck54 wrote:
frankenwil wrote:
7rrfs wrote:
Senator Kerry can stop the Swiftboat Vets dead in the water. All he has to do is sign Standard Form 180 and release his full, unedited military records. The unsanitized version.

I agree with that. I also think Bush should do the same thing. Let all records for both of them be out there and let the chips fall where they may.

Bush already has released all his records. Mr. Kerry, the ball is in your court.
You GottaBeKidding
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2004 10:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ohio Voter,

I'm not sure what Bush has released, but I do recall that the medical records were among that material because I remember the records showing he was treated for hemorrhoids and thinking that wasn't the kind of info that you wanted to share with just everyone.

He had to have given some sort of permission for his medical records to be released because that's covered by the privacy laws.
Son Of The Godfather
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2004 11:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Quote:
4moreyears In my opinion anyone who has a brain with two hemispheres might think the same way. Those with just a LEFT hemisphere...well I feel for them!

Really bad analogy. I know you were thinking that by using LEFT hemisphere you were making a dig at the left; however, that isn't how hemisphere's in the brain work. The brain is reversed from the rest of the body. People who are Right brained are considered artistc, airy, and non-analytic thinkers. Left brained people are analytical, problem solving, and methodical. While everyone uses both hemisphere's, everyone has a dominent hemisphere.

Your point was good, but the analogy was just wrong.

Depends on how you look at it...If you take away the left hemisphere, the hemisphere that remains is the one which is LEFT. Wink

SOTG
Seaman Apprentice

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2004 11:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
I remember the records showing he was treated for hemorrhoids and thinking that wasn't the kind of info that you wanted to share with just everyone.

Laughing Laughing That was my laugh for the morning thanks Laughing Laughing

Wing Wiper
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2004 11:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just as an FYI, most high-performance aircraft pilots have hemorrhoids, it's a side-effect of tightening their muscles and pulling high G loads in their inflated G suits. That's the ugly truth of it. Now you know the rest of the story. Wink
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4

Jump to: