SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Hurley admits no evidence for Cambodia

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth
View previous topic :: View next topic  
valeyard
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2004 12:36 pm    Post subject: Hurley admits no evidence for Cambodia Reply with quote

Looks like even Hurley knows Kerry is lying. How terribly honrable of him. Rolling Eyes

The thing that really irritates me about this, is how Kerry has been allowed to get away with this for almost 20 years. I honestly don't remember Kerry saying this in Congress. I was only 7 during election 1968, but even *I* would have seen the glaring inconsistency had I heard it! It's sticks out like a red flag, Nixon was not president in 1968.

How could Kerry tell, such a stupid obivous lie, yet be allowed to get away with it for so damn long? It never occurred to ONE person in the press there was something wrong with this statement? Yeah, I know the press covers up for Liberals. But hell, Biden was not allowed to get away with copying from other people's speeches. And Hart was not allowed to get away with Monkey business. Kerry was not a presidential candidate for a long time. Not ONE person in the press noticed this???? REAL attentive press we have in this country! Rolling Eyes

It's about time vets got their own back against liars like Kerry. He's only getting what he deserves. No matter how long a liar gets away with it, sooner or later their lies catch up to them. It's about time, Kerry's caught up with him.

Quote:
Vietnam Vet for Kerry: No Evidence for Cambodia Claim

The leader of the group Vietnam Veterans for John Kerry said Sunday that Kerry's claim he invaded Cambodia during the Vietnam War was absolutely true, though it wasn't on Christmas Eve 1968, as Kerry originally insisted.

But when asked to produce documentation of the mission, VVFJK director John Hurley told "Fox News Sunday's" Chris Wallace that the only evidence to support the claim was "John Kerry's word."

HURLEY: He was five miles into Cambodia, but not on that night. He was five miles into Cambodia on a different occasion. What's been confused here is the night. He was near Cambodia on Christmas Eve [1968]. That's well documented ...
WALLACE: Well, then, let me pursue that. What proof do you have that Kerry was ever five miles inside Cambodia?

HURLEY: John Kerry's word.

WALLACE: Do you have a single record?

HURLEY: No, I do not. [END OF EXCERPT]

Hurley insisted that "on the 94 boat, they were five miles deep into Cambodia," adding that Kerry's PCF 94 Swift Boat crewmates would "testify" to that fact.

But last week, Michael Medeiros, who served on PCF 94 with Kerry and appeared with him at the Democratic National Convention, told the Boston Globe that Kerry and his crew chased an enemy to the Cambodian border - but stopped there and never entered the country.

http://newsmax.com/archives/ic/2004/8/22/125650.shtml
dcrhere
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2004 12:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Now it's a different day, different boat, and different crew. I always used to mix up my Christmas memories with Spring Break...
fortdixlover
Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2004 1:00 pm    Post subject: Re: Hurley admits no evidence for Cambodia Reply with quote

valeyard wrote:

How could Kerry tell, such a stupid obivous lie, yet be allowed to get away with it for so damn long?

He has been given a pass by his fellow leftists in the media and in Congress.

Leftism is a movement concerned with power, not objectivity.

FDL
hanna
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2004 1:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What blows me away is Kerry puts Hurley, who marched with him in the anti-war movement, to defend him, all the while knowing, as the rest of the media knows, that Kerry told a whopper during an election several years ago, claiming he had introduced legislation for health care for children, in an attempt to win over voters. He in fact had not introduced that legislation and Uncle Ted had to step in and save his rear. The voters of Mass. apparently did not care. He was their darling, regardless....and now we are here.
RocketFett
PO3

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2004 2:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes indeed. It was almost painful watching hurley dance around like a trained monkey having to dodge and weave and not give a direct answer like Odell did to EVERY question. hurley was totally aggitated and apparently put into corners with every question, and noticably upset and off balance, and you typically see that of someone who is lying, knows they're lying, and knows the person asking them the questions knows they're lying. The fact it took him nearly two minutes to simply admit that there wasn't a single shred of documentation or first hand witness account to back up his Cambodia story was the proof to me that all things kerry are a lie of his own making.

And now that this has been established, any rational open minded person who is not a mind numbed kerry drone, must ask a simple question. So, what else is he lying about, and is that why he won't just sign that form and make his full records accessible to anyone in the public that wants them? He called for Bush to do that three years ago and it's done. Why won't he I wonder? That is the crux of this whole kerry boondogle.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: