SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Reporting...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Vets and Active Duty Military
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Westcovsurfer
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2004 10:40 pm    Post subject: Reporting... Reply with quote

G. A. Valero
HM2 ('73 - '79)
3rd MARDIV FMFPAC

In a way, I took part of the operation that closed the Doors of Cambodia and Nam. (Eagle Pull and Frequent Wind)

I have seen what its like when the Nation losses its will to fight or ran away. Not a pretty sight, lots of chaos. We cannot ran away, this is our country.

USA has been attacked, 2x at NYC. The terrorist drew first fire and Pres. Bush brought the fight in thier back backyard. USA does not have to wait or please countries like France and Russia. Pres. Bush acted with the best interest of USA.

I don't think Sen. Kerry has that same fortitude and neither does his running-mate Sen. Edwards.
Hueygunner
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2004 10:52 pm    Post subject: World Trade Center Reply with quote

All I have to do is replay the file of the poor victims of the World Trade Center attack falling through the air to their deaths to reaffirm my decision to vote for President George Bush.

You're right, Bush took the fight to their front door and the attacks have slowed down here -- for now. But if John Kerry has his way then the terrorists will beat a path back to the USA.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Vets and Active Duty Military All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: