SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

To Admin:

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Septer
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2004 2:14 am    Post subject: To Admin: Reply with quote

The following is a Post I tried to reply to under one of my threads titled, " Doubting Thomas..." but have been unable to post replies due to server overload...

So, Here it is:

Trying to "REPLY" is Hell

I noticed my Post was deleted under the Subject of "George Bush Betrayed this Country...."
DId you read it?

I was quoting (and the subject had quotes in it) a democrat Strategist on Hannity and Colmes about twenty minutes ago that said exactly that. And I quote, "George Bush betrayed this country by not going to Vietnam"

That is an outrageous thing to say. Jesus, I hope you didn't think I was agreeing with that?
As I said, did you read my post? It was an alert to what was said. Nothing More.

Getting back to the points (mostly the firts few pertained to my statement) in this thread:

1. Thank you guys for reassuring me. I wanted to reply earlier but couldn't.
2. Navy...you are doing a superb job here (I even mention it on my neophyte weblog). You have made strong arguments stating the SBV4T's position, and have done so with plenty of thought.

As I said, I wanted to REPLY after around the 10th post but found it impossible to do so.

Even when I post a new thread, I am only succesful after wanting to post/reply after dozens of attempts.

Thanks to All of you here,

Navy....You don't have to publicly acknowledge here, as I am aware of your honest and fair judgement and know that you will judge me accordingly after reading this post.

Thank you
LewWaters
Admin

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2004 2:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Septer, I'm not N3, but feel I need to remind you that this forum is about discussing John Kerry, not defending or endorsing George Bush. They may require to be compared at times, but SBVT do not endorse any Political candidate as a group.

If you wish to defend or campaign for George Bush, maybe a different forum, one set up for that use exclusively, would suit your desire better.

Thanks
Navy_Navy_Navy
Admin

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2004 2:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Everything's cool for now, Septer.

I saw the heading, the post and after your post yesterday, my hair trigger blew. Wink

We're on a very short fuse here - our tolerance level is very low and as you may have discovered, some trolls are quite sneaky about dropping Kerry Talking Points under the guise of being pro-Swifts.

This thread will soon self-destruct. Wink
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: