SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Scarborough Now

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kmmpatriot
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2004 2:27 am    Post subject: Scarborough Now Reply with quote

Oliphant just had the nerve to comment on how he and Kerry stayed slim over the years and O'Neill has put on a lot of weight. Evil or Very Mad No one can address the issues - they just continue to throw out distractions to the the real issues. That was just in poor taste. They are still discussing the Swift Boat issues... Mods...feel free to delete this - I just had to vent!

~Kylie
producehawk
PO1

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2004 2:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

plus ONiel just gave his wife a kidney and is recovering. What a shallow A h-le
Lily
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2004 2:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Does this really surprise you? That's vintage stuff from libs when they can't debate the issue.
neverforget
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2004 2:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

They think they are oh, so clever and, therefore, intelligent. All they are really doing is revealing an attenuated mind.
SharpTalons
Ensign

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2004 2:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am suprised no one has mentioned that Senator Kerry has mysteriously lost his "upper crust" Massachusetts accent after all these years. It doesn't sound like the same man.
Jack Mclaughlin
PO3

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2004 2:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Joe is not getting the job done. His liberal masters are providing him with the guests and he has little idea of the important questions to ask. Why isn`t he demanding that Kerry`s actual crewmates to appear instead of Hurley and Oliphant? Since Douglas Brinkley is now a member of the MSNBC family why isn`t he there answering the tough questions about Kerry`s journal that Brinkley controls?
ASPB
Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2004 2:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Navy Chief,

send your analysis to joe@msnbc.com

I know he can read!
tvaughan
Seaman

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2004 2:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Minimal Journalistic Standards"

Such pure crap.

The MSM tried to ignore this story.

The could not.

They tried to discredit this story

They could not.

Now they're saying they discredited it.

The did not.

They will try to dismiss this story, and move on.

We cannot let them.

There is a pile of evidence that clearly shows Kerry lied about his record over the last 30 years. There is a pile of it

I have not seen a single convincing piece of information that has made me even doubt what I have been read and told by the Swift Boat Vets. NOT ONE PIECE OF INFORMATION. MSNBC has taken the lead in being the network wing of the DNC.

It is very clear that MSNBC has made it policy to discredit the Swift Vets.
Talking point #1: Sign 180
Talking point #2: Sign 180
Talking point #3: Sign 180
GIJoel2
Ensign

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2004 2:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Joe should really be ashamed of himself. One minute, the Swifties have a right to speak. The next minute he stacks the deck, not only against the Swifties, but also against Bush. I would be very interested to know if Joe came under any kind of pressure. Talk about Jekyll and Hyde!!!
Scrooge
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2004 3:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just suffered through Oliphant's pompous, condescending explanation that kerry's background isn't the privileged environment it really is. At least he wasn't as insufferable an ass as he was with Jim Lerher on PBS the other night. I suspect he received some bad reviews from that outing against O'Neill. Oliphant is such a twit!

As I surf the news tonight I see a wandering away from the Vietnam activities issues, meandering through the anti-war period and an attempt to water-down the whole thing to he said, he said. I think that is what the MSM has decided to do with this -- neutralize it into an irreconcilable argument. This must not happen. If it does, it will become a non-issue.

I think the actual Vietnam events and the resulting fraudlent awards go to the character of Kerry. If he can neutralize these items he can salvage his percieved integrity and the effort will be for naught. If the Vietnam performance becomes a draw it will diminish the percieved seriousness of the anti-war activities. However, if SwiftVets can prevail, or at a minimum cast reasonable doubt, it will become the foundation for the real issue.

The real issue is that Kerry was a significant enabler for a defeat in Vietnam. We must not let him cause the same result in Iraq and the war on terror. The man has been a wuss on American strength all his life and there is no reason to believe he will change at this point. In fact, there is every reason to believe that given more personal power, he will become an even greater threat to America's survival.

I hope Swiftvets is not "moving on" from the Vietnam record. It must be pressed to completion. Further, I hope there is an activity (another ad?) afoot to link his collaboration with the North Vietnamese and what he would do in the war on terror. I truly believe this man is a national security threat today and a national security disaster if elected.

Boy, I sure feel better now!

Scrooge
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: