SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

O'Reilly vs Juan Williams on O'Reilly radio show now

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth
View previous topic :: View next topic  
arymann
PO3

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2004 4:26 pm    Post subject: O'Reilly vs Juan Williams on O'Reilly radio show now Reply with quote

O'Reilly is making more sense now than he has in weeks. Juan is a total joke.
GenrXr
Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2004 4:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

link please? O'Reilley doesn't dare go up against Big Cat Daddy Rush here in Houston so hes on at 2pm.
Polaris
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2004 4:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah....what I thought. O'Reilly feels very, very uncomfortable talking about military service. However, he hates what Kerry did afterwords and sees this as a way of getting back on board the issue. Don't knock it people, I will take a half-ally in the MSM over none.

I expect more of the same from him tonight.

Truth is Beauty
arymann
PO3

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2004 4:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No link. I was listening on local radio. Interview is over--phone calls next.

I have been dis-enamored w/Bill lately, especially w/his initial treatment of Swiftvets. I heard him say that he and JFK went back a long way, so I suspect he may have some personal bias he won't admit to.

I just check in occasionally to evaluate the tone of the day. Yesterday he was terrible, but today he seems to be coming around. His "fair and balanced" view today relates to the smears on both sides; however, he did catetgorically state that Kerry was NOT in Cambodia--big argument from Juan, but Bill would not give in. He challenged Juan to publicly disclaim smears from both sides.
arymann
PO3

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2004 4:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Now he doesn't want to debate it--believes Rassman, and that's it.
integritycounts
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2004 4:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

O'Reilly is in denial...and his coverage clearly shows that "HE HAS ISSUES"

Hannity is covering it well....and Britt Hume is doing a very straight job of following the story that others are not covering.

Matthews is a Democratic Operative who can not handle the truth.

Scarborough believes the Swift-vets but is scared to run with the story hard because he is concerned about backlash.

Buchanan has lots his balls for many years and is just starting to realize he better speak up about all the BS that was laid out during the 70s.
lrb111
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2004 5:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

arymann wrote:
Now he doesn't want to debate it--believes Rassman, and that's it.

I wonder which of the 6 versions of Rassman's story he beleives?? Laughing
arymann
PO3

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2004 5:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LOL
jack white
Seaman

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2004 5:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

O'Reilly is intellectually dishonest. He tries to go with what is popular, and this story has shifted beneath his feet. He was against the SBVT when the press was bad, and now that Kerry is being scrutinized and not holding up well he is trying to adjust his position.

O'Reilly always claims that he reads and prepares and makes informed opinions. The only thing he does is read public opinion polls and when those shift so does he.

O'Reilly goes for the cheap applause line, in a way quite similar to Michael Moore. In fact, I have more respect for Juan Williams--a blatant, blind partisan on this issue--because he is at least consistently wrong. At least you know he's a viper. O'Reilly flip flops as much as Kerry.
P. Aaron
Commander

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2004 6:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

integritycounts wrote:
...and Britt Hume is doing a very straight job of following the story that others are not covering.
It's fun to watch Brit Hume slap Juan Williams around on Fox News Sunday.
forgivenjojo
Former Member

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2004 7:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I lost respect for Bill Orielly long before this whole John Kerry incident. Bill Orielly has a history of making judgements and claims about books without first taking the time to see what the book actually says.

Example: He said that the BIBLE says:

"God helps those who help themselves"

Alot of people say it, but it is a BOLD FACE LIE. No where in the BIBLE does it say that. Many of you may not believe the BIBLE, but you can at least understand that if you are going to judge ANY book or quote from it, you have to at least know what is in it first. That requires you have to PERSONALLY READ IT. Not let someelse tell you what it says.

He has and is doing the same thing with "UNFIT FOR COMMAND."

Bill Orielly is not going to read the book and is not going to "COME ABOARD" like many here hope.

I will personally write him an apology if he does.

Thanks,

Jody in Texas [/b]
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: