SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Kerry: where's the evidence re: 1971 claims?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth
View previous topic :: View next topic  
fortdixlover
Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2004 2:30 am    Post subject: Kerry: where's the evidence re: 1971 claims? Reply with quote

Ok, gang.

I've had enough.

Mr. Kerry:

You were asked in 1971 for evidence of your charges. You produced nothing.

We are asking you once again for such evidence of the charges below.

Or so you still believe in Goebbel's observation that the most massive of lies are the ones that will be believed? You may find to your great chagrin that Goebbels' advice may no longer be entirely valid, as he predated the Blogosphere.

It's showdown time with this Beacon Hill hippie.

FDL

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=40129

Kerry told Fox News in March he had no regrets about his service or his protest. "Now, if some veterans still can't accept that or they don't like the fact that I stood up and spoke my mind, I respect them, that is their choice," he said ... On Sunday, the Kerry campaign's veterans organizer, John Hurley, said in an interview on Fox News Sunday that Kerry stands by his claims in 1971 before the Senate Foreign Relations Committee that U.S. soldiers in Vietnam regularly, and as a matter of official policy, committed war atrocities against innocent civilians.
Justme
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2004 2:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I beleive Mr. Kerry cannot separate truth from fiction. He actually believes what he is telling us. He has lied for so long, he has relegated himself to a "fantasy" world where he is coddled and pampered. His reality has become one of "found money" by virtue of marriage, heroism by virtue of falsehoods, and now his aspirations for the ultimate earthly title, "President of the United States of America" He is a shameless manipulator.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: