SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Consequences for Kerry?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jladika
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2004 4:04 am    Post subject: Consequences for Kerry? Reply with quote

undone

Last edited by jladika on Tue Oct 20, 2009 6:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Chuck54
PO1

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2004 4:11 am    Post subject: Re: Consequences for Kerry? Reply with quote

jladika wrote:
What if his first purple heart was based on lies? Can it be stripped from him; is there a process in place? Has it been done before? Would he have to serve another 8 months in Vietnam Smile to complete his service commitment? Can he receive a demotion or be held legally responsible for falsifying information?

Yup, since the first purple heart was a fraud, Kerry owes the Navy 250 plus days in Vietnam. Likely though, he would spend it admiring his tribute at the war museum in Ho Chi Minh City. Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Wink

Zell Miller
4moreyears
Former Member

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2004 4:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shocked Shocked
What will Theresa do without johnnie around the abode for 250 days.
Nomorelies
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2004 4:19 am    Post subject: Re: Consequences for Kerry? Reply with quote

jladika wrote:
What if his first purple heart was based on lies? Can it be stripped from him; is there a process in place? Has it been done before? Would he have to serve another 8 months in Vietnam Smile to complete his service commitment? Can he receive a demotion or be held legally responsible for falsifying information?

He can't give it back. Remember. He threw it away. Oh well. Easy come, easy go.
Navymomx2
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2004 4:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wouldn't it be nice if he did have to finish serving his Vietnam time out.

My first thought though was if my wish would come true is this:

I am Senator Kerry and I am reporting for Duty, then he grabs his seabag and gets a free ride straight to Iraq, without the armour he voted against, he even gets to be feet dry on this mission, but then I thought about it and I don't want him in Iraq, our service men and women needs someone whom they can count on to watch their back and Kerry is definately NOT that person.

I do hope though that one way or another something can and will be done, hubby isn't that hopeful.
hanna
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2004 4:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Probably smile a lot Laughing
Navymomx2
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2004 4:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

4moreyears wrote:
Shocked Shocked
What will Theresa do without johnnie around the abode for 250 days.

She can learn real fast like what the rest of us families go through. I have no sympathy for her, I haven't seen my daughter in well over a year. Last time I saw my son was July 4th, 2003 and I know I have several more months before I see him.
zinfella
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2004 4:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

She'll probably run off to the pickel farm since her weenie wil be gone. Cool
silenthunter
Ensign

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2004 4:30 am    Post subject: uh, tuRAYsuh, honey? Can we talk? Reply with quote

I think that Theresa will make (if she hasn't already done it) a Romanian limberger stew out of that lying sack of crap.

And on his way out the door he will soulfully contemplate how she got his schwebbutz so far up his schtinkenschtukker so swifty...uh...swiftly and so deftly. Laughing Razz Laughing Razz Laughing

My only and honest regret is that this happened so soon. Hillary's still a real option.

But God Bless The Swifties. "Impossible" Job, Brilliantly Done!
COMCARDIV7, '70-'71
USS Oriskany, CVA34, '69-'71

"The beauty of the Second Amendment is that it won't be needed until someone tries to take it away." -- Thomas Jefferson
silenthunter
Ensign

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2004 5:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

For real, though?

When John Kerry collapses under the weight of his know nothing life he needs to do serious jail time, and any president (including Bush) who dares an attempted pardon should land in an adjoining cell as an active accessory.

Kerry has engaged in treason as a lifestyle. Not just Paris, but going to Ho Chi Minh City to view his accolades, meeting with commies at that time as a US Senator and accepting those self same accolades, destroying the earned and worthy pride of vets in '71 and since, plotting against the health and welfare of our current Iraqi heroes (body armor and general funding, etc), repeatedly and publicly encouraging our fatal enemies by criticizing our Iraqi efforts at every opportunity, and viciously and maliciously (malice proven) attacking real heroes who had the misfortune of putting up with that backshooting little weasel in Vietnam.

I'd better stop or I might start getting upset. Later, maybe.

He needs hard jail time, no parole. Abe Lincoln said of senators that collaborate or encourage the enemy that they should be horsewhipped or hung. Too good an end there. Kerry needs to live low in a standard one-man cell staring at Baywatch reruns with the rest of the boys and foregoing showers for years at a time.

He needs to forfeit and reimburse all pay and benefits since the day he arrived in Vietnam, and you just gotta know (statistics being what they are) that there's a vet or two in those places who'd just love to make his acquaintance and engage in issues related discussions. Smile

With good behavior he may even warrant an inflatable TuhRAYsuh pickle slicer.

Enough. I'm enjoying myself too much.

Watch the heck out for Hillary.

Gosh, I love this war!
COMCARDIV7, '70-'71
USS Oriskany, CVA34, '69-'71

"The beauty of the Second Amendment is that it won't be needed until someone tries to take it away." -- Thomas Jefferson
Navy_Navy_Navy
Admin

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2004 5:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You guys are too much! Wink

Headed for the geedunk....
Integrity
Seaman Apprentice

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2004 5:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think a lot of things about Her Thighness, but stupid isn't one of them.

Her Vietnam era history isn't exactly squeaky clean, she's still the most polarizing figure in America and being a wartime President doesn't fit into her Marxist statist plans for our country. Better for her to let Bush do the heavy lifting and let the dust settle some more.

Nope, it's the Boston Strangler all the way. May he take all hands down with him as he crashes and burns.
Dwight Callaway
Ensign

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2004 5:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The original post on this thread was a serious question and it deserves serious discussion. A goal of the Swift Vet campaign should be the maximum legally authorized penalties for Kerry's crimes which so far include making false statements in Vietnam and to Congress, writing and filing false official reports, frauds, possibly forgeries, consorting with the enemy during wartime, treason, what else guys?

Enough with limited and timid goals. That's why we lost in Vietnam. Always remember that. The forces of freedom in this country have been too lazy, timid and tentative and the forces of evil and tyranny think big and act decisively. This must change or eventually they win!!

Dwight
RichardP
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2004 5:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Seriously, could Kerry get jail time for this.

Does the UCMJ not have a statute of limitations?

I never got in trouble while I was in, so have never had to worry about it, so I don't know.

If these medals do indeed turn out to be bogus, which I believe they are, can the military remove them, and if so, can they also press charges after 30 years?

Also, I expect a Kerry meltdown come September, the pressure will be too much and he is going to explode on national television, and there is gonna be no way that the press will be able to spin it.

I am SOOO looking forward to it.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: