SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

DONATE!! Let's snuff Kerry out of political viability!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth
View previous topic :: View next topic  
localnet
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2004 9:59 am    Post subject: DONATE!! Let's snuff Kerry out of political viability! Reply with quote

I just threw $50 into the pot! And will throw more in in the future.

I drive a truck and listen to the radio. I have been following the Kerry charade since the DNC convention. I had no idea that Kerry is the most highly decorated servicman for time served, in the entire history of the US Military!!!! And never spent more then an hour in sick call for all of his wounds!!!!! Damn rice! Is that the shrapnel he carries today? A few grains of rice? I truly live in Didney Lan!

Let's help the Swifties out and put an end to that skunk Kerry!

I served during peace time, Reagan years. I have my opinions about the Navy/Military, good and bad, like many here. BUT! What Kerry is doing/did, is Reprehensible!

I have no medals or ribbons, be they interchangable or not, I ain't got nothing but memories. And I remember a few skunks with bars while I served. Thank God there were VERY FEW of their ilk, but they were there and still are.

I could never imagine doing what Kerry did, and has done. Let's DEEP SIX this clown and let King Neptune have his way with him!

I hope and pray Kerry gets his dues, he is a disgrace and a TRAITOR in my book.

Get those donations in, the Swifties are doing some serious damage.

Thank God for the truth, 200+ Honorably discharged vets can't all be republican shills.

Mike
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: