SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

BAND OF BROTHERS?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth
View previous topic :: View next topic  
waltjones
PO2

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2004 4:13 pm    Post subject: Sayonara? Reply with quote

'Bye, Craig - now that you've been proven dead wrong, you will either leave or be a proven liar; after all, you promised! Hope you don't get too depressed over this terrible discovery. Thatisall ....
Marine's Wife
PO3

PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2004 1:04 am    Post subject: subject Reply with quote

Confused Rolling Eyes
Do any of you understand one word of this??
waltjones
PO2

PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2004 2:07 pm    Post subject: Parody of Iwo Jima Reply with quote

This is one of Nolan's convenient omissions; perhaps you can interview some Marines who think this filth is OK, right Keith?

SEE "An Insult To All Marines" further down; anybody who helped do this is slime! Semper Fi!
Big Kahuna
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2004 2:16 pm    Post subject: Re: Calling all Marines Reply with quote

Marine's Wife wrote:
The flag is UPSIDE DOWN ! An insult to ANY American who gives a damn.Obviously the "war hero????? didn't . The cover would have been approved by him. I heard him give one of his lame excuses several months ago. ...." I was a 27 year old kid" Some kid! Rolling Eyes

I'm sure they burnt it after the shoot. The flag Kerry most respected looked more like:

Top 10 Weasels.com is where Kerry is Weasel #1
Speedy
Seaman Apprentice

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2004 4:21 am    Post subject: Re: Kerry's shame Reply with quote

waltjones wrote:
craig: You sure you're a vet and know what we mean by honor and respect? Do you know what it means to respect your dead comrades? Do you have any sense of decency?
You are one to talk walt!
Honor and respect? Ha!

You (and the rest here) are creating and perpetuating LIES about a VN vet who served with honor and decencey, because you are blinded w/ rage by their actions when they came home. That's BS!
It's TWO SEPERATE ISSUES.
1: His service while there.
2: His actions and politics when he returned.

I do not agree with his actions upon return, but I can surely understand them. I do however RESPECT his service while he was in VN! It is obvious the rest of you don't because of 2:
They are two different things....ONE HAS NOTHING TO DO W/ THE OTHER.

You should create a Lt Calley site, and try and punish the real ones who created the 'baby killer' remarks and anti war fodder.
But Calley gets a free pass here, because he only commited war crimes, murdered civilians, and let his men rape women....he is a good man because he never came back appalled at whet he had seen and tried to make it right (in his eyes), and help to get our men out of that Hellhole.
You c0cksuckers would probably vote for Calley if he was on the Republican ticket.

You all have every right to try and keep Kerry out of the Whitehouse...BUT do it fairly!
I don't want him there either, as I am against his politics, but I am not going to lie about a fellow vet's actions.
you should all be ashamed at the lies you are knowingly spreading about Kerry's VN service. If you want to thrash him, everything hje did upon his return up to now is fair game...or isn't it enough w/out all of your lies?
Navy_Navy_Navy
Admin

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2004 5:08 am    Post subject: Re: Kerry's shame Reply with quote

Speedy wrote:
waltjones wrote:
craig: You sure you're a vet and know what we mean by honor and respect? Do you know what it means to respect your dead comrades? Do you have any sense of decency?
You are one to talk walt!
Honor and respect? Ha!

You (and the rest here) are creating and perpetuating LIES about a VN vet who served with honor and decencey, because you are blinded w/ rage by their actions when they came home. That's BS!
It's TWO SEPERATE ISSUES.
1: His service while there.
2: His actions and politics when he returned.

I do not agree with his actions upon return, but I can surely understand them. I do however RESPECT his service while he was in VN! It is obvious the rest of you don't because of 2:
They are two different things....ONE HAS NOTHING TO DO W/ THE OTHER.

You should create a Lt Calley site, and try and punish the real ones who created the 'baby killer' remarks and anti war fodder.
But Calley gets a free pass here, because he only commited war crimes, murdered civilians, and let his men rape women....he is a good man because he never came back appalled at whet he had seen and tried to make it right (in his eyes), and help to get our men out of that Hellhole.
You c0cksuckers would probably vote for Calley if he was on the Republican ticket.

You all have every right to try and keep Kerry out of the Whitehouse...BUT do it fairly!
I don't want him there either, as I am against his politics, but I am not going to lie about a fellow vet's actions.
you should all be ashamed at the lies you are knowingly spreading about Kerry's VN service. If you want to thrash him, everything hje did upon his return up to now is fair game...or isn't it enough w/out all of your lies?

Oh, goodie, another one! I hope you never stop posting, either.

You don't support Kerry, hm?

Keep 'em rolling - you are doing far more good for the anti-Kerry bunch than you can imagine.
Speedy
Seaman Apprentice

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2004 5:18 am    Post subject: Re: Kerry's shame Reply with quote

Navy_Navy_Navy wrote:

Keep 'em rolling - you are doing far more good for the anti-Kerry bunch than you can imagine.
You don't get it....I don't like either one of these bastards.
But one of them was a war hero (like most who served), and the other wasn't....and you all all are pretending it was the other way around.

I am anti-Kerry you idiot! I just am NOT going to sit in here and slander a fellow vets service record. I see you don't have a problem with thrashing one of our VN vets service for your own political agenda. Shame on you Rolling Eyes
Navy_Navy_Navy
Admin

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2004 5:45 am    Post subject: Re: Kerry's shame Reply with quote

Speedy wrote:
Navy_Navy_Navy wrote:

You don't get it....I don't like either one of these bastards.
But one of them was a war hero (like most who served), and the other wasn't....and you all all are pretending it was the other way around.

I am anti-Kerry you idiot! I just am NOT going to sit in here and slander a fellow vets service record. I see you don't have a problem with thrashing one of our VN vets service for your own political agenda. Shame on you Rolling Eyes

Oh, this is good. Wink

You come on here and claim that you are anti-Kerry.

You say that you are not going to sit in here and slander a fellow vets service record.

Yet you don't seem to have a problem with the fact that your candidate slandered several hundred thousand of our older brothers and sisters and THEIR service records.

And I'm the idiot?

Kerry trashed a generation of soldiers - I wasn't old enough to stand with them when they came home.

I am now. And I am proud to stand with them, this time. I will gladly help in whatever way I can to expose this chameleon ticket-puncher for what he is.

And I will do everything I can to make sure that this azzclown is not put into a position of directing the Armed Forces of this country.

My son's in there.

And my grandchildren's lives are at stake.

Kerry was a traitorous, self-serving leech back then and he's a traitorous, self-serving leech now. If you don't like my summation, feel free to call me whatever you wish. It isn't going to change my mind.
Speedy
Seaman Apprentice

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2004 6:10 am    Post subject: Re: Kerry's shame Reply with quote

Navy_Navy_Navy wrote:

You say that you are not going to sit in here and slander a fellow vets service record.
Yet you don't seem to have a problem with the fact that your candidate slandered several hundred thousand of our older brothers and sisters and THEIR service records.
And I'm the idiot?
Again, what he did in country and what he did upon his return are two different things.
You disagree with what he did upon his return home, but what does that have to do w/ what he did over there?
All I am saying was that he served well in VN. What he did when he returned? say whatever you want...I am not defending that.

btw: I said you are in idiot because you truly believe I am a Kerry supporter.
FOR THE RECORD...I hope Bush wins. I cannot stomach voting for him because I can't stand him, but I still don't want a Dem in the whitehouse.
Poor, worthy Mcain Sad

Navy_Navy_Navy wrote:

I am now. And I am proud to stand with them, this time. I will gladly help in whatever way I can to expose this chameleon ticket-puncher for what he is.
Yes, by lying about a veterans tour of duty. You should be ashamed.

You want to help Kerry lose, then start talking about all the things he has done upon his return home that you don't agree with, and his terrible record as a politician.
Don't make sh*t up about a soldier!!!!! You and EVERYONE else on here!!!!

Navy_Navy_Navy wrote:
My son's in there
You should be very proud of your son.

Navy_Navy_Navy wrote:
Kerry was a traitorous, self-serving leech back then and he's a traitorous, self-serving leech now. If you don't like my summation, feel free to call me whatever you wish. It isn't going to change my mind.
I am not trying to change your mind, and you have evey right to say and feel this way.
My only argument is that he did his duty in VN!
Navy_Navy_Navy
Admin

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2004 6:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Speedy,

I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt about being a Kerry supporter.

I'm going to assume that you are simply naive about the workings of the ** and f***edcompany.com and johnkerry.com - they clearly advocate disrupting a board by claiming to support what they don't, in order to come across as a moderate or as someone who sympathizes with the intentions of the board that they are invading.

They advocate lying, repeating lies, making unfounded insinuations and continuing to make the same claims even after they've been shown facts to the contrary, time after time.

Maybe you haven't been around the political boards for long enough to see how your posts could fall into that pattern?

In which case, I apologize for jumping to conclusions.

If you have a lot of time on your hands, I suggest that you read sparky's, mikest's, craig's and a couple of other invaders posts so that you can see how to best distance yourself from what they're saying. Because up til now, I've tended to lump your posts in with theirs. I'm sure I've not been alone in that assumption.

If I'm wrong, I'm the first to admit it.
carpro
Admin

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2004 6:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wink
Marine's Wife
PO3

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2004 8:24 am    Post subject: subject Reply with quote

I lumped 'em together. I thought they were all one and the same. Very Happy
waltjones
PO2

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2004 2:39 pm    Post subject: Out of The New Soldier Reply with quote

Thanks to Navy_Navy_Navy for the following info she posted in the Vets Only forum:

I just got my copy of "The New Soldier" and it appears that the parallel between the famous Iwo Jima photo was not lost on one of the attendees:

Quote:
It was Thursday night, after the candlelight march, when the guys came back and were on the stage with the flag. There was this spontaneous feeling of pride. I sort of drew a parallel with Iwo Jima. I guess you had to, because it was with the same type of pride that they put up the flag in Iwo Jima. And when that was done—instead of burning the flag, they took it and they folded it up because as Phil Lavoie, one of the vets with the flag said, “We love America, we’re not here to destroy it.:
Michael Roach
Vietnam Veteran
Marine's Wife
PO3

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2004 2:29 am    Post subject: subject Reply with quote

Hi Walt !
waltjones
PO2

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2004 5:11 pm    Post subject: Hello! Reply with quote

Hi, Ruthie - It appears that things might get a little more civil here now! Could you tell me how to register at your site? I tried a while back and it didn't work! How's Brandon doing in Fallujah? Semper Fi!

P.S. Have you posted a picture of that Marine grandson of yours in the Vets Only BB?
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 4 of 5

Jump to: