SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Max on mission to Crawford to stop SBV ads?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jack white
Seaman

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2004 8:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That two-bit publicity stunt down in Texas really backfired on Kerry, I think. I hope that Rep. Duncan Hunter, et al, hold a press conference and really spell out the pain and suffering Kerry caused them personally.
lee
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2004 8:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Get ready for Kerry to appear on 60 Minutes, or a similar friendly venue, and try to make some sort of half-assed apology to all Vietnam vets in an attempt to get "this whole Vietnam issue" behind him. Be ready and don't fall for it!! The book, the ads and the force multiplier that they are getting in all the media thanks to John O'Neill's courage and willingness to appear on air(and that of Thurlow, Gardner, and Odell) are scoring hit after hit on the stinking Kerry ship. Kerry is crying for his mommy! Keep up the fire and don't let the lying bastards slip away!
cjg
PO3

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2004 8:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can't help it , I am laughing at this latest stunt of the dems. I mean,
could anything be more idiotic? They are using the two vets that did this,
using them as useful fools and the dems don't care how they look to
sane people.

It reminds me of the Texas dems that ran off to somewere, can't remember where so a bill could not be passed. These grown men finally had to give up but in the meantime they looked like kids yelling " I will
run away from home if I do not get my way"

If it is correct, and there were two veterans with a return message and
the dems would not take it, again they look so childish.

I do wonder sometimes if the liberals will ever grow up. Smile
RemodelingGuy
Ensign

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2004 8:13 pm    Post subject: Makes me SICK Reply with quote

Kills me to see that Kerry is so heart broken over the Vets expressing their feelings about him!

He thinks he is SO ABOVE it!

@$#@$#@ him!

Millions of Vets that were chastised and humiliated when they came back from NAM have a serios issue with that a**hole!

He can dish it out, but can't take it!

And HE wants to be MY President!

UUUUUUGH!
ETEE
Ensign

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2004 8:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Max,
In answer to you're demand to President Bush to stop the SwiftVets from exhibiting their right to free speech................

Quote:
To:ET
Thank you for contributing to the support of Swift Boat Veterans for Truth.
This email is your receipt for your contribution of $50.00

As you can see, the irate rantings of liars such as yourself, can only increase the opposition arrayed against Kerry. And you, Max, are a liar.

To think I beleived you were "horribly wounded" in battle for all those years, during your appointment as VA administrator by President Carter, and as a Senator, while during all that time, you concealed the FACT that it was a non-combat injury, to ensure the public sympathy. Lies by omission are, indeed, still lies, Max. Don't try to sell me that "we're all Brothers" crap after you pulled that on us.
Disrespectfully,
ET
ASPB
Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2004 8:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Do you have email address for dear old Max?
jack white
Seaman

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2004 8:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I actually feel sorry for Sen. Cleland today. Although that was one of the funniest, most ill-conceived publicity stunts I ever laughed through, I later thought about what it means for Max.

I know Max has free will and didn't have to make a fool out of himself today, but Kerry no more thought about using him than he did everyone else in 1971 and since. Even if he is the dupe du juor, Cleland is a bigger man than Kerry ever will be. It's a shame he bottom fed with this man and got a mouthful of...well, chicken house run-off for him.
SharpTalons
Ensign

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2004 8:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wonder who called the media on Cleland's behalf??? If Cleland was as honorable as he characterizes himself as, he would have discretely arranged a discussion with Dubya instead of attempting to ignite a publicity storm by wheeling himself up to the Crawford Ranch.
kmudd
Master Chief Petty Officer

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2004 8:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hannity just said Cleland's current job was given to him by Bush. LOL .If Bush is so bad why doesn't Cleland quit his job?
rjas77
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2004 8:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

just a thought here...

Could the Swift Vets not turn this around? After all it's a Vietnam Veteran issue correct? Perhaps some Vietnam vets supportive of this cause should send a letter to Kerry demanding him that he put an end to all of this and sign the 180?
ASPB
Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2004 8:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We at Swiftvets sent him that letter last May? I guess you know what the response was....
rjas77
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2004 9:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

well...I'm over posting at Johnkerry.com...scroll to page seven...rbeez. what would you like me to say?[/url]
4moreyears
Former Member

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2004 9:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I used to respect Max...that respect was squandered by him today. Now I only see a partisan political hack who is bitter and biased towards the truth and who would circumvent the rights of those veterans who were slighted by kerry and VVFW.

The anti war scum carried the day back in the early 70's...this is a different time and the veterans who were reviled then will be victorious this time around.
SharpTalons
Ensign

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2004 9:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is it just me or does Max sound very bitter about losing his Senate seat?? I noticed some "displacement" on his part.
JasonBinPNW
Ensign

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2004 9:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

He tried to had a letter to President Bush to a Secret Service Agent at the ranch. As if the Secret Service is going to take part in a politcal act. How many of you think that maybe Cleland might have known as much?

I'm getting a little fed up with the DNCs attempts to avoid addressing the issue. Maybe they're so convinced of the campaigns involvment with SBVFT becasue they are so tightly involved with their own groups and can't understand why anyone would actually abide by the law.

Jason

Proud member of "The Vast Right-Wing Conspiracy"
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 7 of 8

Jump to: