SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Embedded Media during Vietnam

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Robert Cooper
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2004 9:13 pm    Post subject: Embedded Media during Vietnam Reply with quote

I know there were embedded reporters during vietnam - I would think that if anybody would have been able to make a case before Congress, it would have been them. Did they ever come forth with any photos or film footage confirming widespread war crimes and atrocities?
tg-l
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2004 10:00 pm    Post subject: Reporters Reply with quote

I have wondered about this. I heard on Fox a few days back that a reporter had came forward to backup Kerrys story. He was not a reporter at the time.
Kerry had his camera going often enough. I would be interested in the rest of his film.
Ever wonder why he never filmed any of the war crimes being committed. Why did he never discipline any of his crew? If he had personal knowledge, which he must have had, to have taken part, he as an office had a responsibility to report and/or act on it.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: