SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Ollie North on Fox

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth
View previous topic :: View next topic  
theresa
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 3:02 am    Post subject: Ollie North on Fox Reply with quote

On Hannity & Colmes tonight, Ollie North answered Allan Colmes's question about whether he agreed with President Bush that Kerry's Vietnam service is admirable by saying something like this: I don't know the truth behind how Kerry got his medals, but his argument is not with President Bush. It is with the vets that he slandered and maligned during his anti-war activities when he returned. He needs to answer for these actions.

Also, after hearing that the Kerry people are actually saying now that Kerry's first Purple Heart might have been gotten because of a self-inflicted wound, as the Swift Vets said, I got the sneaking suspicion that Kerry might be setting the stage to make a public apology or allow his his military and medical records and personal journals to be made public. You know, the old "soften people up with a little bit of truth before dropping the whole story on them, so they won't be so shocked" routine.

Theresa
Me#1You#10
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 3:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Theresa..moving this to main forum

Thanks Wink
low26
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 3:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't think he will ever release his records he cant he would be completely finished if he did(he is close to being finished now IMO) but we must press on and not let up! He will probably try some worthless half assed apology.NOT GOOD ENOUGH TRAITOR!!!!! Kerry lied while good men died!!
Chuck54
PO1

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 4:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The only way I would respect Kerry is if:

He sincerely apologized and admitted his falsehoods

Resigned his candidacy

Resiigned his Senate post

Zell Miller
Polaris
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 5:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chuck 54,

Let's add one more: "Report to Ft. Leavenworth to fufill the rest of your Vietnam obligation."

That might do it.

Truth is Beauty
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: