SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

OVERWEIGHT CELEBRITY SANK THE SWIFTBOAT

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
JADD612
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 12:53 pm    Post subject: OVERWEIGHT CELEBRITY SANK THE SWIFTBOAT Reply with quote

I really think the Swiftboat Vets should make a statement about "OVERWEIGHT CELEBRITIES" -- Why not make a humorous commercial.

Imagine an attack ad with AN OVERWEIGHT CELEBRITY showing up to do an interview with the Swiftboat Veterans and sinking the Swiftboat with his huge ass, make it chaotic. Show vietnam veterans trying to pull AN OVERWEIGHT CELEBRITY out of the water too. (at least make it a rumor)

Make it a parody AN OVER WEIGHT CELEBRITY blooper -- I think it will make the country laugh. Ask HOLLYWOOD to give Swiftboat Veterans 2 hours to tell their story.

It burns me to think CELEBRITIES have more credibility and say during election years, than real Vietnam Veterans. Hollywood gives AN OVERWEIGHT CELEBRITY the Red Carpet treatment and Swiftboat Veterans are being ignored and passed off as liars.

Last edited by JADD612 on Thu Aug 26, 2004 7:26 pm; edited 6 times in total
JADD612
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 1:05 pm    Post subject: One more note Reply with quote

Michael Moore was invited to sit with Jimmy Carter at the DNC Convention. And I have heard John Kerry quoting "Fahrenheit 9/11".

Is "Fahrenheit 9/11" concidered a 527 attack ad? Should the Hollywood Elite be in the same catagory as Texas Republican supporters for Swiftboat Ads?

John Kerry sold out Vietnam Vets for a Free Jane Fonda poster. And I don't think he should get away with it.

Make a Humorous commercial!!! People are sick of Celebrity celebrity activists, like they have more credibility than real vietnam veterans -- I think its a perfect opportunity for Vietnam Veterans to show this double standard in the Media.
thegunnerswife
Seaman Apprentice

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 3:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes Yes YEEEEESSSSSSS!!!!!!

Somebody PLEASE make a commercial against Michael butthead Moore! I am begging you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
JADD612
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 3:39 pm    Post subject: WHY NOT MAKE IT REAL Reply with quote

Invite the real Michael Moore to a Swiftboat to interview the crew. when he steps into the boat have a navy diver open a big hole under the boat (like pulling a big plug)

When the boat sinks and your done taping the commercial everyone yell "You got punked by real war veterans!!"

Invite him down to talk to Bob Dole on a Swiftboat
thegunnerswife
Seaman Apprentice

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 3:44 pm    Post subject: Re: One more note Reply with quote

JADD612 wrote:
Michael Moore was invited to sit with Jimmy Carter at the DNC Convention. And I have heard John Kerry quoting "Fahrenheit 9/11".

Is "Fahrenheit 9/11" concidered a 527 attack ad? Should the Hollywood Elite be in the same catagory as Texas Republican supporters for Swiftboat Ads?

John Kerry sold out Vietnam Vets for a Free Jane Fonda poster. And I don't think he should get away with it.

Make a Humorous commercial!!! People are sick of Celebrity celebrity activists, like they have more credibility than real vietnam veterans -- I think its a perfect opportunity for Vietnam Veterans to show this double standard in the Media.

First off, Kerry doesn't have what it takes to think on his own. He has to steal from others movies or quotes.

Secondly, Fahrenheit 9/11 is nothing more than a smear campaign against President Bush. So it should be removed from Movie theatres and never hit the video stores AND all who have seen the movie should get a refund.

John Kerry won't get away with his bad deeds. Regardless of the outcome of all of this in November... Kerry will reap what he sows.
PO2
Ensign

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 4:57 pm    Post subject: Mike Moore? Reply with quote

Please remember the mission of the SBVT. Expose the real and complete activities in Vietnam by Swift Boats. The SBVT speak only about those things they know from personal experience. This is not a pro or anti anyone site, this is a pro truth site. Truth can only be verfified by those who know the subject from personal experience.
JADD612
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 7:34 pm    Post subject: a great big practical joke on hollywood Reply with quote

Seems to me the SBVT are being passed off as a Bush front group. I just think you should point out that all 527 groups are front groups.

I really think the ad i described above will give you an opporunity for people to hear you -- and remind viewers that Hollywood has a political agenda too.

people hate celebrity activists more than Bush and Kerry put together. Why not remind the country that Vietnam Veterans earned their right to be heard more than people who haven't been in the service.

I think the SBVT are being shot down and passed off for having support from Texas business's. (even by celebrities)

I donated 100 dollars to the SBVT, and I hope you learn a good idea from my post -- you have an ability to make a political statement without showing support from Bush or Kerry.

If you figure out how to sink a swiftboat with an overweight celebrity -- a boat going down fast -- I think you'll be hero's for showing the country that Veterans have the right to speak too (because you earned it) without it being backed by the Bush Campaign.

A GREAT BIG PRACTICAL JOKE ON HOLLYWOOD ACTIVISTS
tina
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2004 12:12 pm    Post subject: Re: Mike Moore? Reply with quote

PO2 wrote:
Truth can only be verfified by those who know the subject from personal experience.

They've seen the movie. That was experience. I imagine it got very personal.

Let them speak.
________
Hotels in mexico
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: