SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Please Read and let me know if you would help garner Sigs?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Beaux
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2004 1:24 am    Post subject: Please Read and let me know if you would help garner Sigs? Reply with quote

I am a webmaster and I have the skills to collect all data needed for this to occur:

Recent events have prompted Action. Many of us have been kept in the dark while John Kerry has allegedly been guilty of possibly serious crimes. It is time to act.

The following request will be submitted to:

The United States House of Representatives
The United States Senate
The Department of the Navy
The US Attorney General's Office.

Please Sign in support of a complete accounting of these alleged actions and an investigation into possible criminal activities of John Forbes Kerry.

Dear Sir or Madam

We the citizens of this great country are requesting a full investigation into the actions of John Forbes Kerry in relation to his actions and behavior upon returning to the United States from a tour of duty in Vietnam.

We do not raise questions concerning his actions while in Vietnam. The allegations being made concern his behavior and activities which may be in direct violation of US law as well as the Universal Code of Military Justice, since the following actions were committed while he was on Inactive duty status with the United States Navy.

Action number 1. While on inactive duty as a US Naval officer John Forbes Kerry appeared before congress supplying testimony of war crimes and atrocities. Mr. Kerry did so based, admittedly on total hearsay and without due investigation of the facts. This has been proven as later inquires into the matter have discredited a large number of the persons known as the "Winter Soldiers". To this date not one of these soldiers has provided depositions or evidence to substantiate their claims. Therefore the claims my by John Forbes Kerry before the US Congress may constitute Slander and Libel.

Furthermore, this recorded testimony as been documented as being used by interrogators inside the enemies POW camps as a means to break the will and moral of captured soldiers. By extension John Forbes Kerry, in that regard has provided direct support to the enemy.

Action number 2. It now appears that John Forbes Kerry has met with officials of the very government we were at war with, in an effort to negotiate peace and prisoner releases. He did so without a charter to do so and acting as a private citizen even though he held an officer's commission as and Inactive member of the US Navy.

It would appear from FBI documents that John Forbes Kerry has held 2(two) such meetings. After holding the first of these meetings he returned with an alleged peace plan based on these meetings. This is a clear violation of US law and should be investigated immediately.

We respectfully request that an investigation be initiated immediately based on this information and a determination be made as to weather or not John Forbes Kerry is guilty of committing one or more crimes as a direct result of his actions.

Respectfully,

Petition signatures to follow.
neverforget
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2004 1:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd sign it. Need to a real good spell check beyond a spellchecker.
Beaux
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2004 1:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is the first draft, but it contains the general idea and content. I would actually prefer that it be written by an attorney and If I can hire one to do so, I will.

I just want to test the waters for support before I go through the rest of the programming needed to insure accuracy and proper Indentification for signatures.
neverforget
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2004 1:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

How about the meeting of VVAW he attended in which assassinations of U.S. senators was discussed, and which he did not report?
zinfella
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2004 1:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm a little suspicious. UNIVERSAL Code of Military Justice? That is not what the UCMJ stands for. If you are well meaning fine, but you'll need to show me.
Beaux
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2004 10:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, I am not a veteran, I always ASSumed that is what it stood for, but never really looked it up. As I said, this is a draft just to test for support.

I apologize for any mistakes, that is why I the final draft should be done by an attorney, to make sure silly mistakes aren't given more play than the content.
BuffaloJack
Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2004 11:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's Uniform Code of Military Justice
Frogg
Ensign

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2004 8:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There already is a petition going on that has over 125,000 signatures.
I came across it on another forum.

I started a thread about it. you can find it here

-------------------------------------------------------------
MikeM
Ensign

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2004 8:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm pretty certain the FBI has already conducted an extensive investigation...just like they did hanoi Jane.

She wasn't prosecuted because they knew the trial would be a circus PR disaster even though they were certain of a conviction.

Prosecuting Kerry now, while gratifying, would not be good for this country.

Lets just send him into a footnote of history, like Gore!
Frogg
Ensign

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2004 9:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MikeM wrote:
I'm pretty certain the FBI has already conducted an extensive investigation...just like they did hanoi Jane.

She wasn't prosecuted because they knew the trial would be a circus PR disaster even though they were certain of a conviction.

Prosecuting Kerry now, while gratifying, would not be good for this country.

Lets just send him into a footnote of history, like Gore!

WEll, to be honest, I don't think anything will come of this petition either. Except that.....it might contribute to a "real" investigation when combined with the Judicial Watch suit. If nothing else, it sends a powerful message.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: