SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

LET IT BE KNOWN

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth
View previous topic :: View next topic  
forgivenjojo
Former Member

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2004 2:01 am    Post subject: LET IT BE KNOWN Reply with quote

I have been disagreed with by the masses on this site.

OVER AND OVER....
I have said that we should be mobilizing the registered members of this site to mass distribute Pre Approved Material from this site.

I am watching MSNBC 8:51p.m. central and they are talking about this campaign and it being ran by Bush as if it is common knowledge. They are twisting and distorting the truth as if that too is common knowledge.
They are begining their phase three. To make John Kerry the victim.

Everybody here can stay tuned to your monitor and high five each other and talk about how the MSM is going to break.

IT IS NOT HAPPENING. Thinking you can control this by the seat of your pants in front of your "DELL" is .....ARROGANT.

I am FREAKING MAD.

Dont go spouting some B.S. about what a good job the swiftees are doing.
Yes they are doing a fabulous job. Common sense told me that the MSM was never going to come through and do the job that we had the ability to do if we just got off our rears and went to town.

We keep finding these awesome tidbits of information, but all that doesnt matter when we cant get the average misimformed voter past the liberal media talking points.

so.....go ahead and about fifty of you post some remarks about how the truth will prevail, and we are doing a great job.

Wake up Dorothy and click your freaking heels.
jstoc
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2004 2:05 am    Post subject: Lead the way Reply with quote

Go for it, success breeds imitation.
LewWaters
Admin

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2004 2:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Forgivenjojo, you have your ideas on the best way to handle matters and the Swift vets have theirs. You offer free and unrestricted anti-Kerry material and the Swift vets have decided, at least for now, not to offer any.

If you feel your way works better, please feel free to seek counsel and start up your own grassroots movement, as the Swift vets already have. We all have our own thoughts and ideas on how matters need to be handled, but they are the ones in the hot seat and it's up to them how they do things.
teach-u
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2004 3:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Forgivenjojo,

Hi, I've been on the site for most of this month and hardly ever post, but enjoy reading and hearing from you and many others here. I felt compelled to respond to your frustration. Today I have felt at my most infuriated because no matter how many facts are plainly evident and the bloggers analysis are spot on, it seems the truth cannot penitrate the iron curtain of the MSM. But I have to set my heart at easy this way
1. We are not the leaders of this fight, but there is leg work that we can do (emails, letters, calls, talking to coolaid drinkers) and we should.
2. It takes all approaches to achieve this goal. You shouldn't feel silenced.
3. It takes faith. I know that if upon my husband's return from Iraq he were spit on or called a baby killer, I would spend every last breath in my meager body to avenge his tarnished honor. But it might take a lifetime.

Take a day of rest, regroup, formulate new plans for yourself and continue to put forth your ideas. But remember that we are all trying in our own humble ways.

P.S. Forgivenjojo, I love your passion!
4moreyears
Former Member

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2004 3:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

jo

kerry said "Bring it On"...take him literally.
BenJaxBchFL
Seaman

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2004 3:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Okay I want to jump in here.

I think Forgivenjojo is making a point. That point is that it is apparent that the Kerry camp underestimated the negative impact of SBVT. In turn SBVT is feeling very good with their success. The Kerry camp will bite back and bite hard. They will have the MSM in their back pocket to provide assistance if they can give them something to work with. That is why SBVT has to be close to perfection in their execution.

Here is what is bugging me. It's the Rassmann story. Most Americans when given information can apply some common sense to evaluate one's version of events in order to determine truth or fiction. I feel that when the oppurtunity has presented itself that SBVT has not pounded home a couple of points. The key word here is "pounded". Everyone acknowledges that two of the swiftboats encountered explosions. Everyone agrees that all of the boats were at the scene for one and half hours. Everyone agrees that Kerry's boat was close to the bank. When they start screaming that Rassmann says he was being shot at and he was diving for cover,etc. someone who is supportive of SBVT, like Hannity for example, ought to be screaming back with questions like " why was no one shot?" and "it should have been a Turkey shoot" or get experienced veterans who could state that there is no way that people and boats could have avoided the gunfire as described in the reports. The facts need to be pounded so that the common man on the street will say " Yeah, how can that be?" I don't think we are doing that enough.

Next, I watch all of the shows and the Form 180 is not explained to the public as to why it is so important and Kerry supporters aren't really badgered to a level that they appear embarrassed for not answering.

Third, this garbage of hearsay about the atrocities is just that. Tonight Hannity really got after a Kerry guy on that point. Sean wagered him that he had the tape of Kerry saying "I did it". Good for Sean. But Sean why didn't you have the tape ready to go for all to see? The last two days of people saying Kerry never said he did those things would be rendered yet another falsehood.

I have said this before but Clinton convinced the public we were in the worst economy in fifty years not because we were but because he kept saying it.

I pray that some of ideas are being passed to the top for consideration. I am absolutely certain that I am not far off the mark on this one.

My prayers and support are with you guys everyday. God Bless.
The war against terrorism is not that Americans might die rather that we would alter our way of living. If we get to a point where we choose not to go out because of fear, our economy will sink and in the end so will our nation. Vote Bush.
Tom Poole
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2004 3:40 am    Post subject: Let it... Reply with quote

I agree that what's nagging me is the Rassmann story. He's an A&D officer, probably shouldn't have been there, shared with Kerry a grenade toss into some rice, rode on his boat (maybe), dived-dived-dived but saw everything, got picked up by Kerry, put him in for a silver star, was not treated for an injury but received a Purple Heart, and now on his payroll. A bit much thinks me.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: