SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

next phase of the swift boat vets efforts

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Vets and Active Duty Military
View previous topic :: View next topic  
openfish24
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2004 6:35 pm    Post subject: next phase of the swift boat vets efforts Reply with quote

I am looking forward to the next phase of the swift boat vets efforts.

I am sure they foresaw the reactions of the liar Kerry and have prepared for this eventuality.

I am also looking forward to the stolen honor documentary.

I suggest we all read Kerry's book and get copies of it to as many people as we can.

Get people to watch his testimony before congress.

Good luck to us all

Pete Bartow
USMC 75-80
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Arty Guy
Seaman

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2004 7:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Funny you should mention a "stolen honor documentary". Don't expect this from Michael Moore...but I digress.

If you really are interested in learning more about this subject there already is an excellent book on the subject. It is entitled "Stolen Valor: How the Vietnam Generation Was Robbed of Its Heroes and Its History" by B.G. Burkett and Glenna Whitley. Burkett served with 199th Light Infrantry Brigade. If memory serves me correctly Whitley is a journalist who helped Burkett with the research and writing. It is a devastating indictment of the the fake veteran industry and how Viet Nam veterans are still treated today in the popular media.

It is available from Amazon.
lucky
Seaman Apprentice

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2004 7:11 pm    Post subject: cool Reply with quote

Thank you for telling me about the book. I am fixing to order my usual allotment of books for the month that I allow myself and will add it to the list.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Vets and Active Duty Military All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: