SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Do Character, Honor, Integrity amount to nothing...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Me#1You#10
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2004 11:51 pm    Post subject: Do Character, Honor, Integrity amount to nothing... Reply with quote

anymore?

I just heard Roger Simon of Newsweek state on Hardball, if I might paraphrase, that, because of the focus on events of 30 years ago, there is a danger that this election "will be about nothing".

Character, honor and integrity are now nothing? What country am I living in?

Last edited by Me#1You#10 on Fri Aug 27, 2004 11:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Scott
Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2004 11:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't now about you, Me#1You#10, but I live in the Commonwealth of Registered Nannies.

Rolling Eyes
Mark
Ensign

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2004 11:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Same edition of Hardball. Ron Reagan Jr. called SBVT a pack of liars and commented it's time for the media to call them just that.
Is Reagn/MSNBC open to a slander suit?
By the way, Matthews agreed with him...surprise.
O'Neill, Schate (sp?), Hibbard, Elliot, Admiral Hoffman, Lonsdale, O'Dell..all of you who have had the guts to appear in the media, NBC and its agents have labeled you liars. I sure wouldn't stand for that.
air_vet
PO2

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2004 12:09 am    Post subject: Re: Do Character, Honor, Integrity amount to nothing... Reply with quote

Me#1You#10 wrote:
I just heard Roger Simon of Newsweek state on Hardball, if I might paraphrase, that, because of the focus on events of 30 years ago, there is a danger that this election "will be about nothing".

Character, honor and integrity are now nothing? What country am I living in?

The media didn't get it 35 years ago so there is no reason to suspect they understand what's happening now.

I feel certain they will SOON understand how much things have changed.
ASPB

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2004 12:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Swamp MSNBC and Newsweek with email saying exactly what ME#1 just said. Everyone, please join but acting individually and not on behalf of Swiftvets.
republicanveteran
Commander

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2004 12:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can't comment, as you know, I made a pact never, never, never to watch Hardball again. My blood pressure is down 10 points...
rhv5862
PO2

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2004 12:16 am    Post subject: Character, Honor, Integrity Reply with quote

Hardball! Does anyone expect any type of fair treatment from that show?
Matthews is close to Kerry and everything he says and does reinforces this.

RHV
Nomorelies
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2004 12:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just found these Kerry quotes from 1971. Perhaps they have already been posted. In this speech, Kerry states that communism is equal to democracy and so far as the people are concerned, it is simply another governmental structure. Here tis:

Communism, Kerry told the Senate committee, was not a global threat, but one form of government among many, just like ours:

"Politically, historically, the one thing that people try to do, that society is structured on as a whole, is an attempt to satisfy their felt needs. And you can satisfy those needs with almost any kind of political structure, giving it one name or the other. In this name it is democratic; in others it is communism; in others it is benevolent dictatorship…"

Kerry went on to suggest that it was the American system that was failing to meet its people's needs, even as whole peoples faced extermination under communist regimes in Asia.

With his testimony and public witness, John F. Kerry handed global communism perhaps its greatest propaganda victory since Sputnik. Imagine this handsome young veteran officer, his chest gleaming with medals, as he cited dubious accusations against American soldiers from unreliable sources, implicating America as the world's greatest war criminal, and her policies as outdated "paranoia about the Russians."

Kerry went so far as to remark, in 1971, "I think we are reacting under Cold War precepts which are no longer applicable."

Read the entire story by David Freddoso on March 4, 2004
http://www.humaneventsonline.com/article.php?id=3198
markasass
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2004 12:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is not surprising to hear. After all, Newsweek is part of the Kool-Aid drinking, liberal, loony, leftist Mainstream Media (MSM), who is dreaming of a return to the White House of another person with the Clintonesque lack of character, honor, and integrity.

The MSM also doesn't seem to care that Mr. Kerry has three choices when it comes to war crimes and atrocities:

1. Mr. Kerry actually committed atrocities and war crimes. He should take responsibility and be held accountable like Tiger Force and Lieutenant Calley. If he claims he didn't know they were violations of the Geneva Convention at the time, then he is resorting to the same excuses as the Nazis at Nuremburg.

2. Mr. Kerry first-hand, eyewitnessed atrocities and war crimes and failed to report them. He is, therefore, guilty of dereliction of duty and has conspired to cover up violations of the unified military code of justice.

3. Mr. Kerry was slandering and bearing false witness against all the honorable and honest warriors in Vietnam by claiming they were all committing war crimes and atrocities. If he didn't actually eyewitness or participate in any of these Genghis Khan-like behaviors, then he was bearing 2nd- or 3rd-hand testimony, i.e., hearsay, which isn't acceptable in a court of law. At the same time, he was committing treason by giving aid-and-comfort to the enemy, under oath, in front of a Senate Committee, while still in his Naval Reserve uniform. This led to increased psychological torture for POWs and led to many more American, South Vietnamese, and Cambodian deaths.

To summarize, Mr. Kerry is a war criminal and/or derelict of duty and/or a co-conspirator and/or a slanderer and/or a traitor. In any event, he is unfit for command.

"Do all the good you can. By all the means you can. In all the ways you can. In all the places you can. To all the people you can. As long as you ever can." - Wesley
Doc Jerry
Commander

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2004 12:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

My emails have been mailed. We need to keep hammering them hard---because it's working. Kerry's ship is taking on water real fast.

Medics, we're there when you need us.
ASPB

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2004 12:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Doc Jerry wrote:
My emails have been mailed. We need to keep hammering them hard---because it's working. Kerry's ship is taking on water real fast.

Medics, we're there when you need us.

Doc,

You right well. Why not share your email here so that others may use it as a template for their comments.
rparrott21
Master Chief Petty Officer

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2004 12:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Heard somewhere, can't remember, that there is a home movie of Kerry
burning down a village.....
Chuck54
PO1

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2004 12:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

republicanveteran wrote:
I can't comment, as you know, I made a pact never, never, never to watch Hardball again. My blood pressure is down 10 points...

Me too. I would rather be set on fire and drawn and quartered than watch that sickening p**z chrissie again.

Zell Miller
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: