SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Brit Hume/ Chris Wallace Fox Show Today

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ord33
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2004 10:29 pm    Post subject: Brit Hume/ Chris Wallace Fox Show Today Reply with quote

Today Fox News brought up the Tommy Belodeau eulogy Sen. Kerry made on the Senate Floor and the inconsistincies with all the other descriptions of the events. Fox reported on it well, saying in his eulogy the mine exploded under HIS boat (PCF-94) while all others have it close/nearby, under PCF-3, and Mr. Sandusky said could have been a RPG. Also, they reported correctly the inconsistent remark by Sen. Kerry in the Congressional Record saying Mr. Rassmann fell off the boat after a hard turn starboard.

Of course, the Kerry campaign has declined to comment after several requests. Big surprise there, eh? They must be "coordinating" their stories. Laughing

EDIT: I edited a mistake that made it sound like Sen. Kerry made the eulogy today, rather it was Fox News who reported it today. The Eulogy was on Nov. 10, 1997.

Last edited by ord33 on Sat Aug 28, 2004 12:52 am; edited 1 time in total
kmmpatriot
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2004 10:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

They also reported that the Kerry Camp has backed off of the story that all the boats left the scene - now admitting that only Kerry's boat left the scene and returned a short time later....I can't wait to see what will they back off from next.

~Kylie
Chuck54
PO1

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2004 10:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Another arrow heading Kerry's way. Geez, you would think he would be exhausted by now. When is this turkey gonna break?

Zell Miller
joe_madeup
Seaman Apprentice

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2004 10:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't think he's going to break. He has most of the MSM protecting him, smearing the Swifts as a Republican fringe, etc. It's one of those things now where conservative media have story A, and the MSM and the far left have story B.

I think we'll just have to keep going and then see where the chips fall on Election Day. I'd hate to be Kerry and *win* the election, though. Enough people know the truth now that his presidency would become a living hell for him over time.
USWORHOCKEY
Seaman Apprentice

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2004 10:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Impeachment anyone????
Wing Wiper
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2004 12:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Impeachment anyone????

If necessary, but let's not give him that chance. Very Happy
directorblue
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2004 12:46 am    Post subject: Re: Brit Hume/ Chris Wallace Fox Show Today Reply with quote

ord33 wrote:
Fox News brought up the Tommy Belodeau eulogy Sen. Kerry made on the Senate Floor today

Wait a second... you're saying Kerry showed up for work today? Holy $h*t!

No wonder the media got involved!
kmmpatriot
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2004 12:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kerry? Work? Not a chance...the eulogy was was something he had added to the congresssional record years ago when Tommy Belodeau died.

~Kylie
Chuck Z Ombie AC2000
LCDR

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2004 12:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The internet and the talk shows are where people spend their time getting news. Thats how the swiftvets picked up attention in the first place. The actual news broadcasts are extremely slanted and the stories are so short they contain no substance anyway.

I call it pandering to the ADD crowd.(Attention Deficit Disorder)
Nutso
PO3

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2004 2:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Should Kerry win, and I pray he doesn't, Does he now come under the UCMJ as leader of the military. Now that he has admitted he lied under oath, can that be used against him??? Wouldn't it be fun to be the group that busts Kerry from President to prisoner.
igor
Seaman Apprentice

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2004 3:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

kmmpatriot wrote:
They also reported that the Kerry Camp has backed off of the story that all the boats left the scene - now admitting that only Kerry's boat left the scene and returned a short time later....I can't wait to see what will they back off from next.

This should be the next ad. The Democratic Convention "No Man Left Behind" was all a lie. Kerry claimed that all the boats left, but in fact it was only Kerry that fled.

How long is a "a short time later". 5 minutes, 10 minutes, 30 minutes?

Doesn't his citation document mention 3 miles of enemy fire. So the "documents" confirm that he fled for 3 miles, then turned back, while all the other boats where helping PCF-3.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: