SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Navy Documents for 1st Purple Heart prove Kerry is a fraud
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth
View previous topic :: View next topic  
igor
Seaman Apprentice

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2004 10:48 am    Post subject: Navy Documents for 1st Purple Heart prove Kerry is a fraud Reply with quote

Schachte said that there was no after action report on the first Purple Heart incident, because there was no hostile fire.

This time the Navy "documentation" backs up the Swift Vets.

No hostile fire = No After Action Report

No After Action Report = No hostile fire

So if there was no After Action Report, it means that there was no hostile fire, and Kerry fradulently got the 1st Purple Heart.

Kerry claims that he was the OinC (Officer in charge) with two other enlisted men.

If Kerry was the OinC on the mission as he claimed he was, and there was hostile fire, he would have had to file an After Action Report. Now the onus is on Kerry to produce an After Action Report, to prove that there was hostile fire, otherwise he is lying.

Presently there are no After Action Reports for this incident. Hence NOW the Navy documentation supports the Swift Vets.

Got him. Either Kerry is now lying about being the OinC, or he is lying about there being hostile fire.
srmorton
PO2

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2004 11:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brilliant point! Now if we could just get the MSM to report it.
igor
Seaman Apprentice

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2004 11:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

srmorton wrote:
Brilliant point! Now if we could just get the MSM to report it.

All some one has to do is say...

"You claim to he the OinC for the 1st Purple Heart mission. Therefore, since there was hostile fire, and because of Navy procedures, you must have submitted an After Action Report. Where is the After Action Report that you wrote to prove that there was hostile fire on that night? If you can't produce one, that means you were lying about there being hostile fire."

Maybe Carl Cameron, who broke the Christmas in Cambodia lie, can do it.
hanna
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2004 11:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

e-mail them all....tell them
igor
Seaman Apprentice

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2004 12:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hanna wrote:
e-mail them all....tell them

I'll send an email to Chris Matthews. Laughing

hanna, your a more seasoned member here... do you have a good contact list that you can post here.
RobD
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2004 2:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think Major Garrett at Fox News might also be a person we want to get this point to. He seems to be the report taking on most of the Swift questions on Britt Hume's show. I will try to find his email address.
jccooper
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2004 2:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think the book, "John F Kerry: The Complete Biography" should be brought to light in this debate. Therein one will find more lies from the actual diary of Kerry.
RocketFett
PO3

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2004 3:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great post. I e-mailed it to all my media contacts. Hope TONS of people here do that when there's some great point like that or some breaking news. Smile This story would be perfect for a SWIFT Vets ad. Smile
7rrfs
Seaman Apprentice

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2004 3:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

igor - hell anyone,

How long was Kerry with the boats when this incident occured? It is my understanding that he got wounded within the first 24 hours!!!

Can someone confirm this? Can OFFICIAL NAVY DOCS confirm this.

If true - Would the most junior, least experienced officer be given command? Would he be OinC on this mission?

My response would be, "No stupid - who would put the most junior officer in command of ANY combat mission in his first 24 hours?" But my response dont count none, now do it?

We need an OFFICIAL NAVY doc to surface showing that Kerry wasnt in command of this mission. Marching orders (whatever) if you will. That no after action report has surfaced could just be swept under the rug as - "This was 35 years ago, you expect every scrap of paper THEN to be available now?" Thats how I would spin it, if at all!

The media will mostly ignore the SwiftVet claims now unless something with some REAL TEETH is involved. And it has to be official naval docs.

grrrrrrrrr
Robert Cooper
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2004 4:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's exactly what the Committee on Foreign Relations of 1971 needed - ie, a lier who would be willing to play the leading role of the biggest Congressional scam ever. John Kerry had the credentials to fill that role - ie, an anti-war liberal loyal to the Democrat Party having political ambitions and willing to commit fraud in order further his party's agenda.

Read the 1971 Congressional Hearing - it reads more like a screenplay than anything official.

I am convinced that Senator J.W. Fulbright (Chairman of the Committee) and the other Senators serving on the Committe, given their pre-existing agenda, had premeditated this hearing, met with Kerry prior to the hearing to discuss the format in order to assure a successful performance.

Senator Pell knew Kerry well enough to say: "As the witness knows, I have a very high personal regard for him and hope before his life ends he will be a colleague of ours in this body." (Committee on Foreign Relations, 1971)

This makes "Watergate" look like a school boy's prank.
BB Stacker
Seaman

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2004 4:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well done igor. I hope it gets national attention.
lrb111
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2004 4:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Robert Cooper wrote:
That's exactly what the Committee on Foreign Relations of 1971 needed - ie, a lier who would be willing to play the leading role of the biggest Congressional scam ever. John Kerry had the credentials to fill that role - ie, an anti-war liberal loyal to the Democrat Party having political ambitions and willing to commit fraud in order further his party's agenda.

Read the 1971 Congressional Hearing - it reads more like a screenplay than anything official.

I am convinced that Senator J.W. Fulbright (Chairman of the Committee) and the other Senators serving on the Committe, given their pre-existing agenda, had premeditated this hearing, met with Kerry prior to the hearing to discuss the format in order to assure a successful performance.

Senator Pell knew Kerry well enough to say: "As the witness knows, I have a very high personal regard for him and hope before his life ends he will be a colleague of ours in this body." (Committee on Foreign Relations, 1971)

This makes "Watergate" look like a school boy's prank.

well, i'll be.......... Now, i really feel sick... I had not really looked at the other contributors comments in the hearing. I suppose because i had not thought of them as "contributors", but with new glasses the whole thing becomes easier to see for what it was. A put up job by all.
baldeagl
PO3

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2004 4:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

7rrfs wrote:
igor - hell anyone,

How long was Kerry with the boats when this incident occured? It is my understanding that he got wounded within the first 24 hours!!!

Can someone confirm this? Can OFFICIAL NAVY DOCS confirm this.

If true - Would the most junior, least experienced officer be given command? Would he be OinC on this mission?

My response would be, "No stupid - who would put the most junior officer in command of ANY combat mission in his first 24 hours?" But my response dont count none, now do it?

We need an OFFICIAL NAVY doc to surface showing that Kerry wasnt in command of this mission. Marching orders (whatever) if you will. That no after action report has surfaced could just be swept under the rug as - "This was 35 years ago, you expect every scrap of paper THEN to be available now?" Thats how I would spin it, if at all!

The media will mostly ignore the SwiftVet claims now unless something with some REAL TEETH is involved. And it has to be official naval docs.

grrrrrrrrr

Do you realize what you've done? You've swallowed the Democrat talking points hook, line and sinker. We don't need official Navy documents to prove John Kerry is a liar. His own words convict him! Plus we have eye witnesses to his lies.

Intelligent people will understand this. People who aren't intelligent or don't think for themselves won't be swayed by "official" documents any way.

The Swiftvets are doing a fine job of getting their story out, despite the overwhelming bias in the media. Their book is the number one bestseller. Their ads have had more impact in less time than any ad in political history. Why do you think that is? It's because they speak the truth and the people of this good land recognize that.

Calm down, take a few days rest, breathe deep and relax. The election is over. The results just aren't official yet.

And the Swiftvets aren't even done yet.
BB Stacker
Seaman

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2004 4:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I believe this was Kerry's first combat mission. I can imagine Kerry's state of mind. He's there for one reason. To get some paper medals and get out. Get something to call a heroic military backround to lauch a political career. He was looking for any injury to call a battle wound. He knew about the three and out rule for Purple Hearts. And being scare he would be in a hurry to get started.

So here he is, his first night out on a real combat mission. Then, after an ill advised shot into the river bank, he gets this blow back from his grenade launcher . He gets a splinter in his arm and he's on his way. Because he's new at this, he blunders. He goes to the hospital to get it into the medical records, which he does. But he doesn't take into consideration the long term problem of the after action report.

Now he's going to either have to put up evidence of the After Action Report or take a body blow to his presidential hopes. He has already been hit hard by the Cambodia lie. This could be bad for him. I'm beginging to believe he's going down. Every time he spins one of these discrepancies the hit on his charactor gets deeper.

Good work everyone.
7rrfs
Seaman Apprentice

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2004 5:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Do you realize what you've done? You've swallowed the Democrat talking points hook, line and sinker. We don't need official Navy documents to prove John Kerry is a liar. His own words convict him! Plus we have eye witnesses to his lies.

You are preaching to the choir. Its the Dem talking points that are getting the air time - its the Dem talking points that are in the headlines. Its the Dem talking points that are making headway while the SwiftVets are being left in their wake.

We are following this VERY closely. Joe average voter isnt - doesnt. Joe average voter gets a 10 second snippet on his drive to work or sees a headline - doesnt read the story even, and these snippets are:
'The SwiftVets testimony is suspect'
'Official Naval documents support Kerry'
'Official Naval Documents sink SwiftVets'
"SwiftVets who denounce Kerry once supported him!"
"The President lets the SwiftVets do his dirty work"

I think that Kerry lost this election the minute that Alston got on stage, the moment Kerry gave his half-a$$ed salute and said he was reporting for duty.

I dont think Joe average voter is so well informed.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: