SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Protestors try to harass Perry
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Chuck54
PO1

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2004 9:12 pm    Post subject: Protestors try to harass Perry Reply with quote

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&ncid=1963&e=1&u=/ap/20040828/ap_on_el_pr/cvn_veterans_group_perry

Typical lefty p**z's trying to intimidate again. I can't stand them Exclamation

Zell Miller
napnip
Ensign

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2004 9:19 pm    Post subject: Re: Protestors try to harass Perry Reply with quote

Chuck54 wrote:
http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&ncid=1963&e=1&u=/ap/20040828/ap_on_el_pr/cvn_veterans_group_perry

Typical lefty p**z's trying to intimidate again. I can't stand them Exclamation

They actually held a demonstration at the man's house? Good grief!

Assuming they were actually standing on his private property, why didn't the cop mentioned in the story do something?
JK
PO3

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2004 9:29 pm    Post subject: Protestors try to harass Perry Reply with quote

The article gives the false impression to the reader that Kerry has given a rebuttal with the inference that the charges are unsubstantiated. Another example of the liberal media adding their spin to misinform the public.

One common tactic Kerry supporters are using is to go to the private residence to intimidate the party plus having the press follow for the photo opportunity like Clelland's lastest visit to President Bush's ranch.

JK
napnip
Ensign

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2004 9:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

They should be arrested for trespassing on private property.
rhv5862
PO2

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2004 9:42 pm    Post subject: Protestors Try and Harass Perry Reply with quote

Would you expect anything less from the Kerry Campaign. It was reported (not sure where I read it) by a Kerry Campaign worker they have thousands of documents on SBVT and are going to release personal information to discredit them. Look what has happen to Al French.
Kerry and the Dems will do and say anything to regain power.
Lets hope that in the run up to election day that the TRUTH prevails.

RHV
Nomorelies
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2004 10:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RE: Bob Perry, Perry Homes

This guy builds a heckuva home for the money if he is, in fact, the owner of Perry Homes. Big old homes, huge rooms. Not terribly overstuffed with amenities but they are moderately priced about $250,000 for a 4,000 sq. foot home. Older homes on resale usually stay on the market about 3 days before the contract comes in. He gives good value.
carpro
Admin

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2004 10:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Perry needs to let the protesters know that he will give another $100,000 to Swiftvets if they don't leave him alone. Very Happy
twinkleUSA
Ensign

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2004 10:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LOL @ Carpro Laughing

On a serious note, this is quite disgusting! However, it does reveal the kerry supporters for what they really are... harrassing, intimidating individuals working with one collective brain. They are incapable of allowing free speech and freedom to spend your own money on causes if they are opposite of their own.

On a slightly more amusing note... I hope they don't find out my address and send the angry mob to my house to express displeasure over my fairly meager donation to the SBVT. As a part of the masses who sent in small donations, we have made Perry's donations quite small in comparison. They'll have to knock on quite a few more doors than just Perry's to eliminate the dollar support for the SBVT campaign.
NavyBrat
Seaman

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2004 12:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Does it seem to you all that the Kerry Leftists are nothing more than a bunch of spoiled brat immature mob like bullies throwing tantrums while the Swift Vets are the "adults" in this situation? As if this display of bully tantrums are going to intimidate Perry or others to stop giving.

Bravo Capro Smile
Billman
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2004 12:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Per latest data from O'Neill, these guys have 31,999 doors to go.
minnie presley
Commander

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2004 1:03 am    Post subject: going to homes Reply with quote

why don't the media know about this this is harassment and interfering with freedom of speech, if the other side did that to the dems there would outrage all over the country, their must be something that can be done, to get people nad about this, I bet kerry is behind this, mabe the group should send some people to beacon hill and demonstrate in front of his home, I hope hannity and rush pick this story up.
HOV1
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2004 1:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

They are welcome to come onto my front yard if they would like to.... I have plenty of 12GA rounds for the 870. I may not know karate... but I know "CHING-CHING"

HOV1
NavyBrat
Seaman

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2004 1:22 am    Post subject: Re: going to homes Reply with quote

minnie presley wrote:
why don't the media know about this this is harassment and interfering with freedom of speech,

They do, but they don't care. Roger Hedgecock (is that his name?) who filled in for Rush this past week, had an interesting statistical fact. A poll taken of journalists outside of the 'DC Beltway" of their political persuasion, was 3-1 in favor of being Democrat. Inside the Beltway, the figures were more like 12-1, in favor of the Democrats. So, you see what the Swiftees are up against?

Quote:

if the other side did that to the dems there would outrage all over the country,

Blathering and foaming Hysteria on a level we have never witnessed before, I'm quite positive Very Happy

Quote:
.... snip....mabe the group should send some people to beacon hill
and demonstrate in front of his home,

I kind of like that idea, hold signs up with Sign Form 180 Senator.
Of course, either, he wouldn't be home OR,
we would all be arrested. Or both..

Quote:
I hope hannity and rush pick this story up.

I'm sure they will, Minnie. It is aggravating. We just have to keep telling EVERYONE we know. Already, I'm getting some feedback from some of my southern democrat cousins (on my mom's side). It's not that they want Kerry so bad, as they want Bush out!! I keep sending the articles that people post here to my group of relatives and wait for the aftermath Very Happy It's hard for someone to debate the facts, ya know??
ETEE
Ensign

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2004 1:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

carpro wrote:
Perry needs to let the protesters know that he will give another $100,000 to Swiftvets if they don't leave him alone. Very Happy

We think alike!!! Laughing
Misty
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2004 2:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I heard that crazed Susan Estrich today justify the Democrat outrage behind the swift boat ads because, she said, the Republicans are doing a "smear" campaign! In other words, it doesn't matter that they have collusion on their side because what they are doing is not a smear of George Bush! Duh! The have all sorts of ridiculous answers for why it is ok for them to actually DO the things they accuse the President of doing. It doesn't matter because they are justified (in their sick minds) and Bush is not!
Brother was on the USS Regulus - Vietnam
Husband was AirForce 3rd (34th) Tactical Fighter Wing - Security Police Bien Hoa Vietnam
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: