SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Vietnam Vets Proof of John Kerry’s Class Warfare Hypocrisy

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bjohnson
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2004 8:57 pm    Post subject: Vietnam Vets Proof of John Kerry’s Class Warfare Hypocrisy Reply with quote

John Kerry is a hypocrite. I say this because his campaign motto for the poor and underprivileged can be thought of as “Elect John Kerry as President and I’ll rescue you from the poverty that George Bush and his rich Republican friends have put you in”. However, consider that Kerry can be thought of as the father of the poverty that thousands of Vets faced in their own country after getting back from Vietnam. Given what Kerry did to his fellow Vets as a consequence of his careless words to Congress, Kerry’s campaign motto for the poor and underprivileged should really be thought of as “Elect John Kerry as President and I’ll rescue you from the poverty that I forced you into in the first place”.

I’ll rescue you from me.

How much more hypocritical can you get?

And to top off his hypocrisy, Kerry now wants to live in a presidential palace. But based on the John Kerry’s obvious insensitivity to poverty alone, I’m going to vote no, Mr. Kerry, given that you shamelessly condemned thousands of your fellow Vets to a life of poverty in their own country, you cannot live in the presidential palace.

And since I brought up the subject, shouldn't John Kerry’s hypocritically expressed need for “sensitivity” in dealing with global terrorists be regarding the same as smelling smoke with respect to sending that man to the White House? Indeed, "Mr. Sensitivity" now wants to make policy for homeland security, policy which affects everybody this time.

Now I’m really getting mad.

I better stop. I've said enough, more than enough.

Thank you for letting me vent about John Kerry.
You GottaBeKidding
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2004 10:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ryanposter,

I'm pretty sure that under President Bush, funding for veterans has increased 45%.

BTW, those figures you are quoting are from data that was collected almost a year ago.
The Balloon Artist
PO3

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2004 10:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I work in the social services sector. The last years of Clinton I could not make the most basic V.A. referral for a Vet. Is it ever where we would like things to be? I can tell you this $ for Vets has increased dramatically since Bush.

Go Kerry................Back to Massechusets
ryanposter
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2004 10:49 pm    Post subject: pretty sure Reply with quote

Removed - Quota for Kerry Talking Points Exceeded.
The Balloon Artist
PO3

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2004 11:06 pm    Post subject: Re: pretty sure Reply with quote

ryanposter wrote:
You are pretty sure? Let me see facts. Again you can't produce it.

I don't have to produce anything to someone that "Facts" are of little use.

I saw it. I worked in a nursing home that had a VA contract. Towards the end of my tenure there the VA told me there would be no more placements because there was no money. I couldn't even get a 20 year man with some service connected disability medications.

Now they are paying the full bill for a veteran in the nursing home and we don't even have a contract with VA. They let him choose where to go.

Further when I make a referral for VA services I am amazed with the relative speed that the referral is addressed as well as services offered as opposed to the waning years of Clinton.

Do other vets concur?
rainvet
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2004 11:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree that Mr Bush has raise and imroved the VA and has giving more money for Vets for health care and benefits for the past and present Vets.
Drafted US Army 68/69 Vietnam War Vet ; but not a War protester. I support all Veterans not matter where ,or what they did or now do in there
service to ther Country in the military ; they are all hero and I thank you all. GOD Bless our land The USA and its people's. Thank you swiftboat
Vets for your telling the Truth and notting but the Truth. GOD Bless America.
nakona
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2004 12:36 am    Post subject: Re: pretty sure Reply with quote

The Balloon Artist wrote:
Do other vets concur?

Yes. The VA has gotten much better under Bush, on so many levels.

These guys from DU who are invading this board don't know that, because they are civillians, most of whom aren't old enough to drink, and they wouldn't be in a position to know.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: