SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

From David Limbaugh - "The Scorecard: Swiftees vs. Kerr
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth
View previous topic :: View next topic  
JROTC
Seaman Apprentice

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2004 9:52 pm    Post subject: From David Limbaugh - "The Scorecard: Swiftees vs. Kerr Reply with quote

I thought a great piece by David, although incomplete

http://www.newsmax.com/archives/articles/2004/8/27/93425.shtml

I think the last sentence may be an invite: "I'm just warming up, but I'm already out of space"

Please consider sending him a message w/ points you notice he missed. David will be a good messenger! He can be E-mailed at NewsMax's site via their form:

http://www.newsmax.com/comments.shtml

I thought: Mr. Gardner WAS on Mr. Kerry's boat
Jan. 28th - Mr's Peck & Alston and the change of Mr. Kerry's website
3 Silver Star cit's - one w/ V
2 Bronze Star cit's

I'm just warming up, but I'm already out of space - give him ammunition!!
Stevie
Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2004 10:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gardner was on kerry's boat -usually... just not on 3/13/69- from what
i've read / heard

what's the deal about the medal with a V? I heard some admiral
talking on tv the other day (I was 1/2 asleep) and I think he said that

kerry shouldn't have one of those?
ryanposter
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2004 10:28 pm    Post subject: The real truth Reply with quote

Removed by moderator: This forum is for discussing the suitability of John Kerry to be Commander in Chief, not other candidates.
You GottaBeKidding
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2004 10:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ryanposter,

Troll!

The doctor DID treat Kerry. The paperwork is signed by the doctor's corpsman, who was not a doctor.

Steve Gardner (third ad) did serve on Kerry's boat. BTW, quite a few of Kerry's alleged band of brothers didn't serve on Kerry's boat, either. In fact, he didn't meet some of them until he was back from Vietnam.

You should be ashamed of yourself. There are all sorts of facts here. You've been given only part of the story and you've swallowed it hook, line, and sinker. If you do some research here, you'll get the rest of the story.

We can tell you're using the Dim talking points. Kerry no more did two tours of Duty in Vietnam than my dogs did.

If you're interested in learning the truth, do some reading here. My guess is that you are not and that you will be bounced off here pretty darned fast.
republicanveteran
Commander

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2004 10:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ryanposter,

I wouldn't worry too much about what you think the truth may or not be,
But , I would suggest you start worrying about the next phase of this campaign to Keep Kerry from being commander in chief.

We will be concentrating on his actions after Returning to the states. I dare say you will not be very proud of his actions after seeing his testimony and various interviews about how awful American Servicemen were, and, to his mind still are.(he is weaker than Jimmy Carter).
baldeagl
PO3

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2004 10:58 pm    Post subject: Re: The real truth Reply with quote

ryanposter wrote:
How come nobody in this forum talks about the actual facts and documenation that show among other things that

1. The doctor in the ad never actually treated Kerry (Supported by facts and paperwork)

Because it's irrelevant. He was the attending physician. He had to approve all medical reports. He's certainly qualified to testify as to what his enlisted corpsman did.

Quote:
2. None of the people in the ad served on Kerry's boat (supported by documents)

Because that's false. Steve Gardner was a gunners mate on PCF 44 and served with Kerry for two months and two weeks - longer than any of the men that claim "crewmate" status. Furthermore, 6 of the men who claim to be crewmates were not - two never even served in the Navy, one never served with Kerry at all.

Quote:
Wow the truth a novel concept. Can we please talk facts instead of lies? Give me any point and I'll back it up with facts unlike your group. This is pure disgrace and you all should be ashamed of yourselves.

You can't back it up with facts, because the facts aren't on your side. Have you done any research at all? I have done extensive research, and I can tell you that you are clearly, unequivocably and completely wrong.

Quote:
Let's not forget that Bush chose to take the safe route while Kerry went to vietnam for not one, but two tours of duty. If you have old grudges because Kerry said certain things happened in the war, thats fine, but just use facts and the truth not lies!

Bush is irrelevant to us. If you don't like Bush, vote for Nadar or the Libertarian candidate. Don't vote at all, for all we care. We only care about one thing. Making sure that Kerry does not become CinC.
ohanakat
Seaman Apprentice

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2004 10:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Free Speech? Obviously your command of constitutional law is as impressive as your desire for truth.
You GottaBeKidding
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2004 10:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ryan,

Dr. Letson signed an affadavit describing his treatment of Kerry's first wound. That's good enough for me.

Kerry was in Vietnam proper for four and a half months. No way, no how, uh uh does that qualify as "two tours" of duty.

It's not MY job to do your homework for you. Just start reading and you'll find the answers to your questions.

However, I don't think that's what you are looking for. I think you are a troll. Your questions and comments are right off the DU talking points.

Free speech? Not on a privately funded board. If you truly are looking for the truth, you'll stay. If you keep up your obnoxiousness, you're out of here. In fact, I'm surprised you're still here.
napnip
Ensign

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2004 10:59 pm    Post subject: Re: Evidence Reply with quote

ryanposter wrote:
I'll be bounced off here for stating my opinion? You should be ashamed! Free Speech. Ever heard of it?

Ah, the typical defense of "I have freedom of speech!!!!!"

No sir, not on private property, you most certainly do NOT have freedom of speech. You do not have some inherent "right" to membership on a bulletin board. You are here purely as a guest. If you choose not to obey the rules, then the owner(s) have every right, legally and morally, to eject you.

Were this board paid for with taxpayer funds, it would be a different matter. Since it is not, you have no basis for claiming that you have "free speech" on this board. If that bothers you, then you are more than welcome to start your own board somewhere else, and run it as you see fit.
JROTC
Seaman Apprentice

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2004 11:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

To Mr. ryanposter:

"Wow the truth a novel concept. Can we please talk facts instead of lies? Give me any point and I'll back it up with facts unlike your group. This is pure disgrace and you all should be ashamed of yourselves. "

Sir, as Mr. YouGottaBeKidding has hinted at, if you had spent the same amount of time "really researching" as you did posting this inane message, you wouldn't make such ignorant comments. The Truth will set you free!
WalterW
Ensign

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2004 11:02 pm    Post subject: Re: The real truth Reply with quote

ryanposter wrote:
....Let's not forget that Bush chose to take the safe route while Kerry went to vietnam for not one, but two tours of duty. If you have old grudges because Kerry said certain things happened in the war, thats fine, but just use facts and the truth not lies!

Truth - Kerry applied for a deferment and was denied.
Truth - Kerry signed up for the US Navy Reserve. Why the Navy Reserve? As Kerry put it, "The Viet Cong don't have any battleships." He volunteered? Yeh, right. Just like I volunteered for the grease trap job on KP.

Bush signed up for the Air National Guard. No attempt for a deferral, just straight enlistment.

Difference? Kerry was activated. Bush ws not.

NO OTHER DIFFERENCE.

Clinton says that Kerry said, "Send Me." Kerry only said that after 128 days when he got his 3rd PH, and Clinton left out the third word. JFK actually said, "Send Me Home."

Last edited by WalterW on Sun Aug 29, 2004 11:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
You GottaBeKidding
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2004 11:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ryanposter:

Quote:
Dr. Louis Letson was entirely correct in turning down Lt. Kerry's first Purple Heart -- even if the wound had been the result of enemy action. Can there be any doubt that the tiny metal sliver could have been removed easily, and safely, by a Navy corpsman? It certainly did not "require" treatment by a medical officer (an MD).
Purple Hearts are not supposed to be awarded for self-inflicted wounds, nor for wounds too minor to require treatment by a physician. So where and how did Lt. Kerry eventually obtain a Purple Heart for his first wound? Nobody seems to know.

From a letter written by Dr. Martin L. Fackler, who served as a combat surgeon in Vietman in 1968. A fellow of both the American College of Surgeons and the American Academy of Forensic Sciences, he also is an author, expert witness and lecturer on wound ballistics and surgery, and former director of the Wound Ballistics Laboratory at Presidio.

http://www2.swiftvets.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=6397
republicanveteran
Commander

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2004 11:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

by the way, Ryanposter. Are you a veteran?
You GottaBeKidding
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2004 11:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think ryanposter is DU's latest sacrifice.
Nomorelies
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2004 11:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ryanposter:; Geez. These kerry-trolls are so arrogant. We really are smart enough to spot a troll and Admin is "swift" in executing them. (off with your post!!!)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: