SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

MSNBC -- Brocaw -- Scott OGrady -- calling Kerry a "Tra

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth
View previous topic :: View next topic  
gkdechow
Ensign

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2004 8:29 pm    Post subject: MSNBC -- Brocaw -- Scott OGrady -- calling Kerry a "Tra Reply with quote

Go Scott!
kurtsprincess
Seaman Apprentice

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2004 8:35 pm    Post subject: Kerry committed treason! Reply with quote

interview with Tom Brokaw at the RNC ---- O'Grady calling Kerry's actions an act of treason?

Just caught the tail end and was wondering if anyone else heard it?

A people that values its privileges above its principles soon loses both.
History does not long entrust the care of freedom to the weak or the timid.
Dwight D. Eisenhower
Chuck54
PO1

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2004 8:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

O'Grady is repeating earlier statements he has made about Kerry's actions in 1971.

Zell Miller
Interested
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2004 9:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

interesting....O'Grady made this comment on the 13th...yet I hadn't heard anything about it until today (30th). No major media outlet has seen fit to comment on this in better than a week? It's a pretty damning accusation to be left to go unanswered, unless you can completely make it go away.

The response:
Quote:
Jim Bootz, ...who is a co-chair of Minnesota Veterans for Kerry: "That's just ridiculous. Senator Kerry's never done a treasonous thing in his life."

How can you say this with a straight face? The congressional record disputes it...

I think we're going to see this come up more and more now....the first part of the message was to bring into question Kerry and his words...the next step is to bring up his transgressions in his own words, on his later actions, and then be able to dismiss his attempts at justification based on the background already laid with ther older ads....
Interested
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2004 9:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think what galls me the most is the bald-faced lies that Kerry supporters dismiss any question with...

ones that anyone with 5 minutes and a google search could discover the falsity of, from trustable sources...
rb325th
Admiral

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2004 9:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wonder what Mr. Bootz thinks of Kerrys "Paris Vacation", a real trip kerry took and wonder how he will attempt to spin. Tha was an Act that was certainly Treasonous as it definately falls under "Providing Aide and Comfort to the Enemey"!!
Interested
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2004 9:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm sure some obscure legal technicality will be produced to band-aid this sucking chest-wound.

even though it will be totally against the spirit and intent of the law...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: