SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Time to boycott those who will not carry UFC

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> "Unfit For Command"
View previous topic :: View next topic  
God and Country
PO3

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2004 12:07 am    Post subject: Time to boycott those who will not carry UFC Reply with quote

It is time for the conservatives band together to boycott those who won't carry UFC. The Costco in Austin told me Aug 11, 2004 that UFC is offensive to most people. I e-mail Costco home office and demand an explanation, or I 'll call for a conservative boycott of Costco. Costco e-mail me and said UFC is on order now and will be in the warehouses soon. Ask your friends to give to the Swiftboat for truth. Your country and family need to defeat that blood sucking communist pig called John Kerry. God bless America.
God and Country
PO3

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2004 12:26 am    Post subject: Time to boycott those who would carry UFC Reply with quote

BIG error, the title should be time to boycott those who WON'T carry UFC. Sorry must be my age.
rb325th
Admiral

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2004 1:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll fix that for you! Though I am pretty sure the book is being sold faster than they can sell them right now.
neverforget
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2004 12:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Costco is owned by a big contributer to Kerry.
nakona
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2004 1:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Don't waste your time. Only two boycotts have ever actually worked; Black folks against that Bus company, and Howard Stern against Snapple.
meggaditto
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2004 4:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's pretty amazing that while they have not been on the shelf like we would like to see them, they are selling like crazy. I have already bought one copy but plan on buying another copy for a loaner. It seems like no matter how people try to hold back the truth, truth has a way of finding those who seek it. May God continue to Bless the Swiftboat Vets and give them Strength and courage needed as those who oppose the truth and our Nation continue to fight againt us.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> "Unfit For Command" All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: