SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

NEW SCANDAL: Chinese agents bribed Kerry

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Resources & Research
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bill Levinson
Seaman

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2004 4:07 am    Post subject: NEW SCANDAL: Chinese agents bribed Kerry Reply with quote

Chinese agents used money to influence Senator Kerry (and Bill Clinton). We should spread the word that Kerry had his palm greased by a hostile foreign power.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/4264134/ (MSNBC) for complete article

"Chung gave $10,000 to Kerry's campaign -- most of it illegally -- hosted a fund-raising party in Beverly Hills, and threw in an extra $10,000 to honor Kerry at a Democratic Senate Campaign Committee event. Kerry eventually returned all the Chung money."

"In return, Kerry opened a door for a friend of Chung: Liu Chaoying."

"Who is Colonel Liu?" asked William Triplett, a former Senate Foreign Relations Committee staffer and author of two books on Chinese influence in US politics. "She began her military intelligence career with Chinese Navy intelligence. ...She later became president of China Aerospace Industrial Holdings Ltd. and she made illegal campaign contributions to the Clinton Gore ticket and John Kerry in 1996."

"She is a communist,” says Triplett; she is a high-tech spy; she is an arms broker and she met Bill Clinton at a fund raiser and John Kerry in his Senate office."
neverforget
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2004 4:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It is absolutely amazing that this went nowhere.
Bill Levinson
Seaman

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2004 4:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

neverforget wrote:

We must circulate the story as widely as possible.
lucky
Seaman Apprentice

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2004 4:18 am    Post subject: still Reply with quote

I heard all this a long time ago. If there was anything to it, wouldn't it have done all these politico's in?
JK
PO3

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2004 4:29 am    Post subject: NEW SCANDAL: Chinese agents bribed Kerry Reply with quote

Thanks for posting a very interesting article that deserves a lot more media attention. Kerry's action speaks louder than words if he was so easily manipulated (a victim??) he certainly does not deserve to become President.
If this fund raising would have happended with George Bush this story would be front page headlines and top news story on the major tv networks.

JK
Richard Christiansen
Ensign

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2004 4:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

There were dozens of scandals that "had something to them" during Clinton's years. None of them did any of them in. Big reason, nobody cared according to the media, and Janet Reno was a protector. I still remember Hillary making $100,000 on a $1,000 cattle futures investment, one of the first scandals of continuous scandals to follow. Verified fact, but nothing done. I remember the reports of contributions by foreign people to the campaigns. Where was Senator McCain? This was already against the law. Why a new law when the existing ones are not enforced?
jwb7605
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2004 1:58 pm    Post subject: Re: still Reply with quote

lucky wrote:
I heard all this a long time ago. If there was anything to it, wouldn't it have done all these politico's in?

It got the same treatment, if memory serves me, that O'Reilly is giving the Swift Boat Vets.
Besides, the main focus was on the Clinton administration.

But it might be worth mentioning in ad #5, or #6, or whenever appropriate. Smile
Steve02C5
Ensign

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2004 2:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bill Levinson wrote:
neverforget wrote:

We must circulate the story as widely as possible.

Dupe.
I posted this a couple weeks ago and it was moved to off-topic. It appears ONLY articles which contain Swift Boat subject matter are welcome in this forum-area.
I was told there are numerous reasons to not vote for Kerry, so stick with the Swift Boat issue here.
BuffaloJack
Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2004 2:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just when I don't think there is any way for Hanoi John to sink any lower, he surprises me.
"Senator John Kerry, D-MA, unwittingly tried to help a Chinese espionage agent and arms dealer in 1996 in return for campaign contributions for his Senate reelection campaign"
Once a commie sympathizer always a commie sympathizer,
or is it
Once a commie collaborator always a commie collaborator.
Bill Levinson
Seaman

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2004 3:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Steve02C5 wrote:

I posted this a couple weeks ago and it was moved to off-topic. It appears ONLY articles which contain Swift Boat subject matter are welcome in this forum-area. I was told there are numerous reasons to not vote for Kerry, so stick with the Swift Boat issue here.

Seems to me that having his palm greased by a hostile foreign power ties right in with his 1971 activities. In fact, it suggests a pattern of behavior that implies he was paid in 1971 as well. I am not saying this was the case but ANYONE with any character, ethics, and integrity knows that you do not accept money that creates a perception of impropriety. In fact, if you work for the government, you are not allowed to accept even advertising novelties or lunches from prospective government contractors, let alone tens of thousands in campaign contributions.

This story suggests that Kerry is "dirty" and it could perhaps be woven in with his 1971 activities-- to at least imply that he was paid by enemies of the United States to do what he did back then. In any event, it will force him to discuss that issue instead of campaigning.
Boundless
Seaman Apprentice

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2004 4:38 pm    Post subject: Kerry's name appears in FBI reports Reply with quote

lucky: > If there was anything to it, ...

Hard evidence just broke last week.

http://www.judicialwatch.org/3800.shtml

Be sure to read the two PDFs there, redacted
copies of FBI reports.
Geano
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2004 6:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Haven't got time to check out this guy...but...has links to Singapore airlines for e.g , and on board of directors AIG. Ck links: http://www.ebcaw.org/ftw/free/ciadrugs/part_2.html and http://www.the-catbird-seat.net/AIG.htm
· PEI-YUAN CHIA -- RETIRED VICE CHAIRMAN, CITICORP AND CITIBANK, N.A. Director since 1996 -- Age 62.
SBD
Admiral

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2004 8:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I posted this last week
http://www2.swiftvets.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=5770&highlight=sbd

Along with this picture that was on the www.us-china.com website until it suddenly was taken offline.
I had to grab this from web.archive.org

SBD
Bill Levinson
Seaman

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2004 9:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SBD wrote:
I posted this last week
http://www2.swiftvets.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=5770&highlight=sbd

Along with this picture that was on the www.us-china.com website until it suddenly was taken offline.
I had to grab this from web.archive.org

SBD

THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU! Very Happy

I replaced the picture on my Web site (URL below) with this one; it is much better. Is the woman at the right of the picture Lt. Colonial Liu Chaoying?

We must discuss Kerry's itching palm for foreign money as much as possible in public forums.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Resources & Research All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: