SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

CNSNews reporting on Dem. meeting @ Grant's Tomb

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth
View previous topic :: View next topic  
JROTC
Seaman Apprentice

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2004 9:35 pm    Post subject: CNSNews reporting on Dem. meeting @ Grant's Tomb Reply with quote

Didn't see this posted yet.

http://www.cnsnews.com//ViewNation.asp?Page=\Nation\archive\200408\NAT20040831a.html

Catch Mr. Del Sandusky stating: "I served with John Kerry," Sandusky said to a round of applause. "Those twinkies on TV are spreading a pack of lies."

And

Rep. Charlie Rangel: "I wish [Kerry] would just take them to the mat," Rangel said. "I wish he would just ask for everyone's discharge papers and put them on the table."

Did he mean Mr. Kerry, also?? um ...
CandiM
LCDR

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2004 9:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well.......I mean.......Charlie Rangel was involved--This is the same guy who said repreatedly that Tommy Franks, not George W. Bush, was Commander in Chief of the Armed Forces during an interview with Sean Hannity, so what can we possibly expect from him?--

I'm still choking on this line

"Wherever you are on Election Day, run to the nearest place to vote," Sutton told the crowd.

Methinks this guy doesn't know how the voting process works if he thinks that someone can just "run to the nearest place to vote" wherever they happen to be on 2 November--Then again, I don't mind having him tell Kerry supporters that they can do that--That crowd, by all appearances, will believe anything--LOL!!--C
JROTC
Seaman Apprentice

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2004 10:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

CandiM

You remember the comment from the 2000 campaign:

If you're for me, I ask for your vote, and if you're against me, please just vote ONCE
JohM
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2004 10:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well in Florida and NY they vote twice. Once in each state. Which of course is a felony. Which of course no one goes to jail for.

Like the old Chicago saw --

"Vote early, and often."
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: