SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Snow says, "Kerry is Done"
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth
View previous topic :: View next topic  
cjg
PO3

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2004 4:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was beginning to wonder if Tony was ever going to make a decision on
what he thinks about Kerry. He played it very cool in the beginning and
did not really speak about the Swiftvets one way or the other.

To read what he said about the Kerry group is great, he has a fun website
partly serious, partly just fun and is a good talk show host. Wink
BuffaloJack
Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2004 4:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

works4me
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2004 4:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Don't forget all the democtatic voter fraud. I am sure they have added another million or so dead people to the rolls.

You folks are right not until we see 49 states in the electoral college is it done!
You GottaBeKidding
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2004 4:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,130079,00.html

Tony Snow's commentary on the Swiftees

Admin note: Can this link be dated? AFAIK, this is several weeks old.
jataylor11
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2004 5:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Its not enough until all of those crowds who spout

"I'm against the war but I support the troops", or

"I am protesting the war because I support the troops"

Protest while soldiers are in harms way aids and abets the enemy.
leeinwv
PO3

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2004 5:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Tommy Franks solid endorsement of Bush, and moreover, the swiftvets, put a major hole in Kerry's hull yesterday.

I heard him and he is wonderful. Just keep up the pressure
Cuda
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2004 5:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lrb111 wrote:
low26 wrote:
Was this on Fox news or the radio

He has a daily radio show.
I called in to bring up kerry's voting record which has been along the communist lines from day one, but he cut me off before i even got to say "communist".

That's the topic from the late 60's and early 70s that needs to be talked about and exposed... I know the left sure doesn't want it mentioned, becuase it exposes the roots of their methodology.

Also exposes the roots of their ideology.
zinfella
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2004 5:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tony has also been a sit in host ro Rush Limbaugh. He's a very bright guy, and a solid conservative.
Nutso
PO3

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2004 5:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

2 Months to go, we can do it, whats the old saying, Short timers?? 2 digit midgit?? No matter what ya call it, its going to be a lot longer for Johnny the Commy than it is for us.
ken
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2004 6:04 pm    Post subject: Kerry/Clinton deja vu? Reply with quote

I'm struck by the potential for history repeating itself. Remember how the Clinton cabinet members and Al Gore came out en masse in front of the White House to blindly defend Clinton, in particular Donna Shalala (sp?), before it was discovered that Clinton lied to them? (Shalala almost resigned over the lies.) This memory came rushing back as now John Glenn was paraded out to sing from the Democratic hymnal. I have the feeling that we may soon see a repeat of moral and integrity gymnastics by the likes of Glenn, Cleland et al.

With the Cambodia tale, fable(?), imploding, with the first purple heart being seriously questioned, as well as the Rassmann "heroic" rescue, the sampan rice incident, the post-service anti-war/consorting with the enemy issue just beginning, one day this will all come to a head. I see apologies and admissions by Kerry (start counting the use of the "Fog of War" phrase) followed by the James Carville/Lanny Davis attempts to minimize the situation with the same reasoning they used when the Cambodia tale was exposed, to paraphrase: because after all who cares what happened 30 years ago or that's minor, who cares or GWB was AWOL, is behind the ads, is a dope, is a deserter ad nauseum.

What then will these former vets do if and when they find out they've been used? How foolish will they look as they try to nuance they're unwavering support. It is so dangerous to risk the honor and meaning of your own heroism, attested to and championed by others, on another's, mainly and primarily touted by himself and questioned legitimately by many others who were there.

This eventuality, and I do think it is coming, will be worth the price of admission. Kerry's gamble, that the story will go away before he is pressured to release all documents and his diary (or they are leaked), is not one I'd make. Probably, because only Kerry knows where the unexploded mines reside. Stay tuned!
lrb111
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2004 6:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cuda wrote:
lrb111 wrote:
low26 wrote:
Was this on Fox news or the radio

He has a daily radio show.
I called in to bring up kerry's voting record which has been along the communist lines from day one, but he cut me off before i even got to say "communist".

That's the topic from the late 60's and early 70s that needs to be talked about and exposed... I know the left sure doesn't want it mentioned, becuase it exposes the roots of their methodology.

Also exposes the roots of their ideology.

Yes, exactly.

I was stunned in 71 when i found that street theatre wan't anything to do with truth, but was to perpetrate views that were the outright lies.
(i was so naive, that i thought it was an "in" for acting.)
Nothing has changed since then. They still maintain the mentality of "tell the lie often enough". Or in criminal jargon "stick to their story".

Of course, kerry's story changes so much that even his lackey can't keep up, or much less maintain the lies.

I agree it's why we can't stop short. It's time to drag out the ideaology, and expose it for what it has cost us in lives lost, billions spent, and world crediblilty. It has caused all the "mixed messages" to the world.
cedarford
Former Member

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2004 6:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tommy Franks?

Give him credit as America's best tactical General since WWII. Another Patton.

But not a very good strategic General.

Tora Bora. The Iraq post-war.

When Eisenhower hit Normandy, he already had people and resources assigned to every civil affairs function needed as he recaptured French territory, and plans completed for running Germany, right down to the post offices.

Same with McArthur and the Philippines, Japan.

(Edited Remarks - Quota for Kerry Talking Points Exceeded - Admin)
Hammer2
PO2

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2004 6:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think that the for the hard leftists that currently run the Democratic party, the real skunk at the picnic is their roots in the anti-war movement and the extreme, anti-American, pro communist lines they espoused at the time. Many of these former activists moved over into the political arena and have adopted new camoflage.
Look at Kerry's campaign, he is surrounded by hard leftists, not the least of which is is old friend John Hurley. John Hurley is Kerry's old friend from the VVAW days and the head of Veterans for Kerry. Another of Kerry's VVAW buddies, Scott Camil, is a campaign aide to the Kerry campaign in Florida. Scott Camil, in case you didn't know, is the man who proposed the plot to kill Conservative Senators to the VVAW. At least Scot Camil dosen't try to hide his past or present radical politics, unlike the rest of this crowd.
If Kerry was really the centrist he pretends to be, why does he surround himself with the radicals he claims to have abandoned?

Links to documentation:
About plot and Scott Camil: http://daily.nysun.com/Repository/getFiles.asp?Style=OliveXLib:ArticleToMail&Type=text/html&Path=NYS/2004/03/12&ID=Ar00100
lrb111
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2004 6:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hammer2 wrote:
I think that the for the hard leftists that currently run the Democratic party, the real skunk at the picnic is their roots in the anti-war movement and the extreme, anti-American, pro communist lines they espoused at the time. Many of these former activists moved over into the political arena and have adopted new camoflage.
Look at Kerry's campaign, he is surrounded by hard leftists, not the least of which is is old friend John Hurley. John Hurley is Kerry's old friend from the VVAW days and the head of Veterans for Kerry. Another of Kerry's VVAW buddies, Scott Camil, is a campaign aide to the Kerry campaign in Florida. Scott Camil, in case you didn't know, is the man who proposed the plot to kill Conservative Senators to the VVAW. At least Scot Camil dosen't try to hide his past or present radical politics, unlike the rest of this crowd.
If Kerry was really the centrist he pretends to be, why does he surround himself with the radicals he claims to have abandoned?

You got it. read a little from the communist party website or some of the other communist agendas, then look at kerry's voting record.
It's self-evident.

Hw won't go visit our troops either, maybe for the same reasons. He doesn't want to align himself with those that acually have fought and are against communism. It would ruin his "stature" with the "world leaders" he has aligned himself with.
zinfella
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2004 6:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

One cannot compare how WWII was run with how wars are run today. sure, I know that letting the military do what they know how to do is the fast track to victory. But, victory is not defined now as it was in WWII. There's far too much concern for political ramifications nowadays, and less attention to "Damn the torpedoes, full speed ahead!" Victory must be a fact before any restructuring can occur. Victory means weeding out leftover resistance before declaring an and to conflict. Contrast this with how the military is allowed to function today. The civilian control is afraid to let the military loose because it's more concerned with how others will view their actions. This is the recipe for disaster for the fighting men and women who become collateral damage due to being restricted from eliminating the enemy, and then become targets for the very guys that should have been wiped out to begin with.

Don't misunderstand, I do not profess to have the same level of knowledge that our leaders have about intelligence. But it is a given that civilian masters are not up to the nuances of a well trained military, or what they can accomplish if just left to do the job without interferrence from those not on the battlefield.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 2 of 4

Jump to: