SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

AD # 5
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ArmyIntel
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2004 9:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

How about an ad on the attempt by the MSM and Kerry campaign to smear and shutup the swift vets? There has been hardly any investigation of the accusations by the MSM. This would further highlight the liberal bias that exists.
RobD
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2004 9:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think they should save the Paris meeting for October when it will do the most damage.
krbays
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2004 9:55 pm    Post subject: i agree Reply with quote

RobD wrote:
I think they should save the Paris meeting for October when it will do the most damage.

I agree August was medals.... Make September Senate testimony ..... Make October Paris... then last weekend b4 election a lil of them all
Mark
Ensign

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2004 10:04 pm    Post subject: Ads Reply with quote

Some future ad should feature the video clip of medal throwing, then Kerry's interview about "giving back" his medals, then a shot of his picture in the Ho Chi Minh City museum, General Giap's statement about Kerry's role in winning the war for the DRV and anything we have on the medal it awarded him.
That clearly paints him a traitor. Twisted Evil
rainvet
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2004 11:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I believe that John Kerry should be shows as a North Vietnam War hero
and showed where he was giving alone with Jane( Fun-er ) in Vietnam this past May,2004 and was giving all the credit for helping the Vietcong win the war over the USA. May GOD forgive him for all the lie's and harm he cause all our troops duing the Vietnam War. US Army 68/69 Vietnam War Vet. GOD Bless the the American people's and bless our land and the swiftboat vets and all that all supporting them. GOD Bless the USA of America.
directorblue
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2004 12:18 am    Post subject: Re: Ads Reply with quote

Mark wrote:
Some future ad should feature the video clip of medal throwing, then Kerry's interview about "giving back" his medals, then a shot of his picture in the Ho Chi Minh City museum, General Giap's statement about Kerry's role in winning the war for the DRV and anything we have on the medal it awarded him.
That clearly paints him a traitor. Twisted Evil

Mark, I agree. That's powerful stuff.

Another debate between O'Neill and Kerry would be great, but will never happen. Kerry knows he got his butt whupped the first time, and this time it would be worse given all that we know now.
jack white
Seaman

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2004 12:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

<<I think they should save the Paris meeting for October when it will do the most damage.>>

This is, in fact, powerful stuff but should go up early enough in October to really sink into the electorate.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: