SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Kerry; Three Times To Paris To Meet Enemy!
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth
View previous topic :: View next topic  
EODARMY
Seaman

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2004 4:14 am    Post subject: Kerry; Three Times To Paris To Meet Enemy! Reply with quote

Newt Gingrich tonight on Fox indicated that the information he has indicates that Kerry had three seperate visits to Paris to meet with the enemy!
noc
PO1

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2004 4:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Has anyone done the research to confirm this? I can only find two meetings.
.::geo::.
Seaman Apprentice

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2004 4:28 am    Post subject: ... Reply with quote

Yep, I think he said that it was confirmed to him from someone in the Nixon administration (?) I recorded H&C and Miller and Cheney's speeches tonight on the good old DVR/Tivo, so I'll have to watch it again to be absolutely sure!

Dude, Kerry's soooo goin' down.

e,

Georgi
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
amordei
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2004 4:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

American Spectator is reporting that some news. org has the story and is planning to run with it BIG.

Stick a fork in him. HE IS DONE.
EODARMY
Seaman

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2004 4:34 am    Post subject: Three Honeymoons? Reply with quote

Certainly not to Paris on three honeymoons as Kerry likes to claim. This really seals a patten of aiding the enemy, UCMJ Article 104 and violation of our Constitution and U. S. Code. Prosecute!
FreeFall
LCDR

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2004 4:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree with you EODARMY, he has no business running for President and he's lucky he isn't in jail for aiding & abetting the enemy. I guess the statue of limitations has run out on that?
.::geo::.
Seaman Apprentice

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2004 4:39 am    Post subject: ... Reply with quote

We have some lawyers floating around here, right? Would there even be a statute of limitations on something that big?

***seriously praying there isn't***
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
EODARMY
Seaman

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2004 4:40 am    Post subject: Treason Reply with quote

No limitation for treason!
noc
PO1

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2004 4:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

There are 21,477 pages of FBI documents on wintersoldier.com that follow the VVAW. Does anyone know or has parsed these to find if the FBI tracked him to these meetings?
dusty
Admiral

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2004 5:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hope admin doesn't get mad at me for saying the same thing every time I make a post but it's just how I feel .
I've been saying for 30 some yrs. now that John Kerry should be in Leavenworth for life. I was out fore it really got cranked up over there but I had a lot of friends that didn't come back and friends that came back that wished they hadn't from the reception they got thanks to ya'll know who.
Him and the anti-war group imho caused the deaths of all the guys whose names are on that wall to have been in vain. I can't say shame on him enough.

The proof is there in the FBI files. They were keeping pretty close tabs on these guys turns out. Just needs to be brought to light.

A site with a great look at the lineage of this thing is FRONTPAGEMAG.COM
This is much bigger than just John Kerry. He had big time help from the inside. Powerful help.

Dusty
larrygj
Seaman

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2004 6:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

No statute of limitations for treason.

I sure hope somebody can track down and post the third Paris visit. Remember, too, that in all those visits Kerry was still an officer in the United States Naval Reserves.

Folks, look how far this has come. Has it been only a month since the first SBVT ad? Less than that? Remember how fast Howard Dean tanked after TIME and Newsweek and the rest of the Old Media had as much as annointed Dean The Candidate not so long ago? Dean went from tops in all the polls to bottom feeder in 60 days. Hanoi John is going to be on the defensive so much for the next 60 days he won't be able to begin to try to define the agenda. Worse, out of sheer panic he has hired more spinmeisters who can't keep their stories straight.

Topping it off: I bet there will be even tougher SBVT ads yet to come...or hell, just keep playing that POW one over and over again. Let's see Hanoi John nuance that!

And as for that fool Edwards...you think he'll ever be able to say "Two Americas" again? All people will think about will be Giuliani's "one America where Kerry can vote for something, and another where he can vote against it," and Cheney's "two John Kerrys." Slickboy is going to be caught sputtering...spitballs. The Girlie Men!

What a week for zingers! I have a feeling Tommy Franks is going to have some choice words tomorrow, too, about why our troops in Iraq and Afghanistan (and everywhere, really) need a CinC who supports them. Somebody will do what it takes to equip and protect them. Not somebody with a record of betrying and undercutting them.

Ain't this a great country? If the next polls after this convention still show an even race, I'll eat that magic CIA hat that Kerry says he got while crossing into Cambodia.

Larry
FF1047
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2004 2:16 pm    Post subject: Juducial Watch Reply with quote

The neutral Judicial Watch (the folks suing Cheney over the energy meetings) have asked for the Navy to investigate Kerry about medals and post Vietnam activities.

http://www.judicialwatch.org/3794.shtml
lolajl
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2004 2:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

larrygj wrote:
I sure hope somebody can track down and post the third Paris visit. Remember, too, that in all those visits Kerry was still an officer in the United States Naval Reserves.

I was stunned to discover that there may have been a third visit. I had posted a list of questions over in the Research section. Might not be a bad idea to print it out as this trail proceeds.
one more captins mast
LCDR

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2004 2:52 pm    Post subject: big fat yes Reply with quote

And the last trip was paid for by the american communist party.

and the FBI is the source of the info, so if you are trolling here

for the demo's we here have the "new media" to tell us things

we do not have to wait to be lied to by timmy russert and

ttttttttttttttttooooooooooooommmmmmmmm borken jaw

other than that , tell John to have a nice day

go "real navy people"
producehawk
PO1

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2004 3:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can you imagine if a major politician a had said this about Bush on TV? Of course there is no mention of it in todays rag I call my local News paper. I would guess this will be the next ad.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: