SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Senior Kerry adviser this a.m.
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Marine4life
Senior Chief Petty Officer

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2004 1:20 pm    Post subject: Senior Kerry adviser this a.m. Reply with quote

The newest charge is that Zell Miller is a liar. She also claims that Zell is not a democrat. Man how wrong could she be? Of course she also claims that Kerry is looking forward and is running a positive campaign. She could hardly keep a straight face while lying through that!! She also stated that the republicans are out of control and have lost their convention. Zell is what the democratic party used to be, they are the ones that are not democrats but they can't see that through their corruption. Semper Fi.
tikoys
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2004 1:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Zell is a democrat. My family all used to be democrats. The demo party is not what it used to be years ago. That is why the deep south has all gone to the republicans.
Dimsdale
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2004 1:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Isn't it amazing that to liberal Democrats, you cannot criticize a liberal Democrat and be one at the same time, yet a liberal Democrat can criticize the country and the CinC both here and overseas, and can still be called a patriot.

When McCain criticized the President, he is a maverick. When Jeffords jumps to the Dem side out of spite, he is a hero. But woe to any that dare go against the liberal Dems and their boy, Kerry.

Zell Miller is a conservative Democrat, a patriot, and telling the truth.

The liberal Dems (which means most of them) will do everything in their power to smear him now. I know he can take it, judging by how he manhandled Matthews into a blubbering mass of jelly last night!
drjohn

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2004 2:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Al Sharpton, Ted (hic) Kennedy, Al Gore and Bill Clinton pound George Bush and it's "exciting" and "exhilirating" for the media.

Give John Kerry what he deserves and it's mean and Miller's a liar.

This is why there were more people watching Fox than anything else.

It's just the beginning.
WebTalk
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2004 2:21 pm    Post subject: Re: Senior Kerry adviser this a.m. Reply with quote

Marine4life wrote:
The newest charge is that Zell Miller is a liar. She also claims that Zell is not a democrat. Man how wrong could she be? Of course she also claims that Kerry is looking forward and is running a positive campaign. She could hardly keep a straight face while lying through that!! She also stated that the republicans are out of control and have lost their convention. Zell is what the democratic party used to be, they are the ones that are not democrats but they can't see that through their corruption. Semper Fi.

"Bahgdad Bob" had a sex change and got hired by the Kerry campaign.
jataylor11
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2004 2:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Marine Life -- what is the name of this spokeswoman? We need to capture this information so it will be on record.
one more captins mast
LCDR

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2004 2:24 pm    Post subject: The real deal?? Reply with quote

Well go back and look at what the "Clinton's" and all of them said

about Zell when he alone made it possible for the Clintons and

the Democrats to have any chance in the south when

"My low life" Clinkton frist ran.

some one find their, and little timmy russerts, the nite lie guys,

the "tick, tick, tick, (to old to have much more than 60 min left)

slickmin. cast of 80 somethings had to say about it "back when"

I would say that Zell has not been able to forget the "ACTION

DRILLS"

That speech will go down in history as the turning point in the

nut case liberal , over the top 60's people, END GAME.

No communallism after all that work , to bad so sad.
WebTalk
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2004 2:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh, I was wondering if there aren't a lot of "Reagan Democrats" still around. What was that landslide result, Repub v Dem?
leeinwv
PO3

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2004 2:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Zell is a democrat. My family all used to be democrats. The demo party is not what it used to be years ago. That is why the deep south has all gone to the republicans.

I can agree to this quote
Nomorelies
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2004 2:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My father was a yellow dog democrat. I was a democrat. When the democratic party left me, I left them.

NOT KERRY. NOT NOW. NOT EVER.

[/u][/b]
producehawk
PO1

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2004 3:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm a teamster. Will retire on a pension next year. I am grateful that I have been in a bargaining unit, this has let me keep something that is rare in America today, a pension. However, my union is is out of touch. In the 1980's we were the only major union that backed Ron R. Now they are backing Kerry. I am sorry, but as Zell said "my family is more important than my party. I can say my country is more important than my union. I will not ever vote for kerry. I will vote for Bush.
Chukkal
Ensign

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2004 3:18 pm    Post subject: Bi-choice Kerry Reply with quote

What a pathetic candidate the dems chose. He's so out of touch...even within himself. He attempts to look young and active and appears windsurfing and biking through the streets. Those things are fine but he appears in nothing but the top $$$$ in gear. When was the last time you bought a windsurfing board for $5,000.00? How much do you think his bike cost? We need a man that understands and protects ground level Americans. I'm casting my ballot for President Bush.....and I voted for Clinton........you can sting me once but........I'm a Dem for President Bush!
RocketFett
PO3

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2004 4:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If the Republicans have so lost their convention, it's amazing that they're getting triple the hits on their site that the dems did during their convention. It's amazing that the ratings are over double than the dem convention. And it's amazing that people are talking about it all over and weren't talking much about the democrat convention. And there weren't any Repubicans talking at the dem convention. Smile The only thing lost last night with Senator Miller's great speech was kerry's campaign. That speech had to have swayed tens of thousands of real old moderate democrats many of them in close states, who have had the same feelings about the democrat party that Senator Miller mentioned. I believe that after hearing Senator Miller's speech, that will push them over the edge and away from kerry.
kmmpatriot
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2004 4:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jataylor11 wrote:
Marine Life -- what is the name of this spokeswoman? We need to capture this information so it will be on record.

I *think* it was Debra Deshong....young, med length blonde hair...maybe someone can correct me if I am wrong, but I think that is who it was.
Marine4life

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 12:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ya I think her name was Debbie now that you mention it. So you saw it too? What a waste of good oxygen. Semper Fi.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: