SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Kerry; Three Times To Paris To Meet Enemy!
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth
View previous topic :: View next topic  
RocketFett
PO3

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2004 3:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No surprise. If that's not giving aid and comfort to the enemy, then nothing is.
manofaiki
Former Member

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2004 11:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm pretty sure the 'Kerry Meet the North Vietnamese In Paris' ads are coming in October.

What's been covered so far?

The First Purple Heart - Ad #1.

Senate Testimony - Ad #2

No Cambodia Adventures - Ad #3

The Infamous Medal Toss - Ad #4

What does that leave to cover, besides the Paris visits?

The Silver Star Event has yet to be a subject for a commerical, and it's ripe now that Kerry's DD214 is shown to have an obvious error/fabrication on it and that the former SecNav who's signature appears on the citation for that medal does not remember signing it.

The Bronze Star 'No Man Left Behind' incident is ripe for a commercial now that Kerry has admitted that all the other boats stayed and he was the only one who left.

Also the fact that Kerry adamantly LIED that he WAS NOT PRESENT at a VVAW meeting in which assasinations of pro-war Senators was discussed, only to be caught redhanded by FBI surveillance and having to admit that he was in fact there while it was discussed.

Those are 3 things that the SWifts can make commercials about in the next month, saving the most damaging of all - the treason in Paris - for the month of October.

manofaiki

You bugged out in Vietnam - so we don't need you commanding us in the War on Terror!

So get lost, John Kerry!!!!!
EODARMY
Seaman

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2004 11:33 pm    Post subject: The Final Betrayal and Payoff! Reply with quote

Last commercial will be his betrayal of the MIA's, the ethics investigation that should have occurred but did not as at that time the senate was controlled by the Dems; and the fact that his cousin's company, Colliers International collected $905 million after the burial of the MIA issue. Title of the last commercial: The Final Betrayal and Payoff!
larrygj
Seaman

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 12:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here's an ad I would like to see. It would surely have a huge impact on The Greatest Generation, particularly in Florida, but I would think on everybody who loves our country:

1. Start with the famous movie clip of the WWII flag raising at Iwo Jima. Mention how it is sacred to all of us, especially the U.S. Marine Corps. Mention how many Americans died on that island so that these men could raise that flag.

2. Fade to a picture of George Washington at Valley Forge with the winter soldiers who starved in the cold and survived to save the Revolution (I am proud to say an ancestor of mine, Moses Mosher, was there). Explain who the winter soldiers were (Thomas Payne's pamphlet).

3. Show the cover of The Winter Soldier written by John Kerry in 1972, the book that mocks that sacred moment at Iwo Jima by using a photo of hippies in shabby uniform and beards as they raise a flag that is upside down. If time permits, there'd be a voiceover of some of the horrible stuff in that book as the camera pans to show John Kerry's name as author of the book.

4. Voice-over: "John Kerry has never disavowed what he has written in this book, but he understandably has never allowed it to be reprinted or copied so the public can read it today." (That sentence is probably too long, but something like that...maybe cut the text after "this book").

5. The coup de grace: "Should someone who mocks this sacred moment in our history be allowed to become Commander-in-Chief?"

That's my candidate for an ad!

Larry
recongrunt
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 4:52 am    Post subject: THREE TIMES ? Reply with quote

I heard Kerry is now claiming two tours of duty. Maybe the second one was in Paris. I served 19 months (mostly in the field) and I don't claim two tours. Just one lucky tour and one-half of another. Anyway if there is no statue of limitations on treason I would happily sign a petition asking for an indictment. If I was cash abundant I would even kick in a million or two, but I would donate what I can to help with the legal expense. The man makes my stomach turn with anger and I would feel a lot safer with him reporting for sentencing in a prision rather than a hairs breath of running this country and reporting for duty to the United Nations.

If some legal man or woman wants to take this treason issue on I'll help raise money. There is also the Logan Act that could be used on him.

This man is a weapon of defection or maybe a defective weapon.

Semper Fi

C. W. Standiford
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: