SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

MacAwful and Brinkley are on MSNBC now...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth
View previous topic :: View next topic  
the0point
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 4:39 am    Post subject: MacAwful and Brinkley are on MSNBC now... Reply with quote

They are really sad right now. "We decided to time this to give the Republicans their chance for four days"

And where's the balance? Any Republicans in sight? no...should have known.

heh...MacAwful just used a Swiftboat reference to talk about Kerry sailing into the White House.

Okay, I hope we're ready for an all out verbal battle here...
jack white
Seaman

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 4:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

<<Okay, I hope we're ready for an all out verbal battle here...>>

We are. Let them continue to make asses of themselves. In the meantime, let me pick up a few extra bucks to keep the commercials going.
jimbob
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 4:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

[...MacAwful just used a Swiftboat reference to talk about Kerry sailing into the White House.]

Nauseating isn't it.

Where are the swifties lately? Why don't we see them countering all these attacks? Where is the push for the proof that will confirm their assertions? I don’t see it anywhere other than obscure web sites.
the0point
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 5:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm not sure where the Swifties are, but I advise them to start pounding again immediately. Keeping Kerry off-balance is what's going to bring him down. If he can't talk about anything but Vietnam he's done.
rparrott21
Master Chief Petty Officer

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 5:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MSNBC couldn't wait to switch to Kerry hiding be Edwards speech...what a loser, and a traitor at that..
jimbob
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 5:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
MSNBC couldn't wait to switch to Kerry hiding be Edwards speech...what a loser, and a traitor at that...

Speaking of MSNBC and traitors, it's a good thing that Ronald Regan doesn't have to suffer the embarrasment his son Ronny has become.
ArmyWife
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 5:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

jimbob wrote:
Where are the swifties lately? Why don't we see them countering all these attacks? Where is the push for the proof that will confirm their assertions? I don’t see it anywhere other than obscure web sites.

I'm seeing the ads pretty frequently on TV....mostly while I'm watching FOX News.

O'Neill, O'Dell and a couple of others that were on TV and radio almost constantly a couple of weeks ago should be entitled to a little rest. Besides, if they were on too much during the Republican Convention someone might have accused them of illegal coordination with the campaign.
jimbob
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 5:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
I'm seeing the ads pretty frequently on TV....mostly while I'm watching FOX News.

Yes, I am seeing these ads also. Not what I was referring to. But you do make a good point, it would be bad timing. To quote one of my favorite people, “It wouldn’t be prudent at this juncture”. However, I would like to see them get a little more aggressive in seeking (demanding) the proof they require to prove their assertions.
leeinwv
PO3

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 5:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The ad is on in WV. The one about the POW
Wing Wiper
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 5:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think the Swiftvets gave it a rest during the Bush convention, and I respect them for it. I think now the vacation for Kerry is over; Judicial Watch, the Swiftboat campaign and Bush are all on the attack. O'Neill has to be smelling a knockout. It's a target-rich environment, folks, let's get some.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: