SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Know the other sides strategy

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Resources & Research
View previous topic :: View next topic  
pneal
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 3:10 pm    Post subject: Know the other sides strategy Reply with quote

I realize everyone wants to ban/ignore watching MSM, but we must. It's irritating, upsetting and d**n near torture, but how do we know what the enemy is saying or doing, if we avoid them. I would think "intelligence" is a key component in a "battle". Watching them doesn't mean you are supporting their beliefs, just think of it as reconnaissance. Come on, you old soldiers know this. I have been keeping tabs on MSM and everytime they post a new pole I cast A VOTE AGAINST Kerry, Kerry's ideas, Kerry's record (military or political), Kerry's plan for our future. Ignoring this stuff just makes MSM poles look closer than they are in reality. AND they are close, and your not even voting. Are You ? Their side gains strength from this kind of stuff. Some people will make their decision in Nov. based on these poles. If only a handful of people, like us, who believe Bush is The Man and Kerry is not, cast a vote against Kerry, it will appear that Bush is "behind in the poles." The poles right now, have them about neck & neck, while we are sitting on our index finger refusing to voice our "opinion", just because it's to the MSM. Muster up your courage, tune in to these CRACKHEADS and drown out their retoric with a NEGATIVE vote for Kerry. I do, at every opportunity! H**l it's cathartic! When it comes right down to it, MSM doesn't really care who wins anything, just as long as they get ratings. We've been letting the LOUDMOUTH LIBERALS control the face of media long enough. It's time we remind the MSM that they don't really reflect the opinions of most Americans and we aren't going to accept their "opinions" as "news" any longer. Everybody, tune them in, see what the enemy is up to and then skew their poles with real votes, from real Americans.
Wink WE'LL BLOW THEIR MINDS!
Herb
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2004 7:39 am    Post subject: Re: Know the other sides strategy Reply with quote

pneal wrote:
I realize everyone wants to ban/ignore watching MSM, but we must. It's irritating, upsetting and d**n near torture, but how do we know what the enemy is saying or doing, if we avoid them. I would think "intelligence" is a key component in a "battle". Watching them doesn't mean you are supporting their beliefs, just think of it as reconnaissance. Come on, you old soldiers know this. I have been keeping tabs on MSM and everytime they post a new pole I cast A VOTE AGAINST Kerry, Kerry's ideas, Kerry's record (military or political), Kerry's plan for our future. Ignoring this stuff just makes MSM polls look closer than they are in reality. AND they are close, and your not even voting. Are You ? Their side gains strength from this kind of stuff. Some people will make their decision in Nov. based on these polls. If only a handful of people, like us, who believe Bush is The Man and Kerry is not, cast a vote against Kerry, it will appear that Bush is "behind in the polls." The polls right now, have them about neck & neck, while we are sitting on our index finger refusing to voice our "opinion", just because it's to the MSM. Muster up your courage, tune in to these CRACKHEADS and drown out their retoric with a NEGATIVE vote for Kerry. I do, at every opportunity! H**l it's cathartic! When it comes right down to it, MSM doesn't really care who wins anything, just as long as they get ratings. We've been letting the LOUDMOUTH LIBERALS control the face of media long enough. It's time we remind the MSM that they don't really reflect the opinions of most Americans and we aren't going to accept their "opinions" as "news" any longer. Everybody, tune them in, see what the enemy is up to and then skew their polls with real votes, from real Americans.
Wink WE'LL BLOW THEIR MINDS!

You're point is well taken, AND I think you will find many people here do watch and read the MSM or "old media".

Personally, we have 3 TiVos and I set them to get those shows and then fast forward through the gunk. Both the NYTimes and WaPost have free online and best EMAIL versions that you can receive daily.

My other recommendation is to read both "Unfit for Command" and "Tour of Duty" Kerry's authorized biography. It's full of stuff on Kerry.

If everyone would just read "Tour of Duty", then Kerry could
NEVER get elected even to the Senate again.

I found another Kerry admission just this week. Kerry had
prior conscious knowledge of how the lies he delivered
under oath at the 1971 Senate hearings could and would be
used by the North Vietnamese who were holding and
torturing American POWs.

The proof of Kerry's conscious prior knowledge of the effect of his words is in "Tour of Duty" pp. 117-124.

In "Tour of Duty" (pp. 117-124) Kerry's attendance at SERE (survival, evasion, resistance, and escape) training is recounted.

At SERE training Kerry was taught (and remembers 35 years later) that even COUNTING PUSH-UPS was dangerous.

Why? Because the enemy would tape record the counting -- then cut the tape to produce exchanges such as "How many people did your men massacre?" "ten-twelve"....

Kerry KNEW that anything he said could be cut this way and played in POW camps in Hanoi.

It was not just an accident that his words were used in the POW camps, Kerry had CONSCIOUS PRIOR KNOWLEDGE of how the lies he offered the Senate committee could and would be used.

KERRY KNEW!!!!

Kerry's folks are fond of claiming that his Senate committee testimony was merely a report of that others said.

This phony defense has little effect, since Kerry clearly gave the testimony in an authoritative manner that made clear his believe in that testimony and in a style that quickly blurred such distinctions.

If you want to know John Kerry read his AUTHORIZED biography
by David Brinkley.

If you want to UNDERSTAND what you are reading in full, then read "Unfit for Command."
pneal
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2004 2:46 pm    Post subject: The Books Reply with quote

Thanks Herb! I' ve read the books and your absolutely correct. I have been loaning them out ever since, to educate and inform everyone I know. Knowledge is a powerful thing!

I'm afraid I was under the impression that supporters of the Swiftvets were unwilling to tune into those networks,that are obviously pro-Kerry. Thanks for setting me straight. I'm glad to know they're not bearing their heads in the sand. Smile
Herb
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2004 11:58 pm    Post subject: Re: The Books Reply with quote

pneal wrote:
Thanks Herb! I' ve read the books and your absolutely correct. I have been loaning them out ever since, to educate and inform everyone I know. Knowledge is a powerful thing!

I'm afraid I was under the impression that supporters of the Swiftvets were unwilling to tune into those networks,that are obviously pro-Kerry. Thanks for setting me straight. I'm glad to know they're not bearing their heads in the sand. Smile

If you see something -- especially an early teaser or commercial -- that has bearing it is also useful to post it online so that others will watch and will send comments to the talking heads which make our position clear.
Tom Poole
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2004 8:24 pm    Post subject: Know the other side... Reply with quote

pneal wrote:
I realize everyone wants to ban/ignore watching MSM, but we must....

OK. I've begun a daily ritual of looking at a few random left wing sources and just now bumped into the following scraps:
iley_dohn, Chief Warren Officer wrote:
Could it be that that smarmy village idiot who was selected by the Supreme Court for office has a FILE on John McCain? Daddy LEARNED from John Hoover!
http://www.warrenzevon.com/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.cgi?board=PD;action=display;num=1092175046

In the next post:
Lucy wrote:
Who's John Hoover?

My question is, what's a "Warren Officer" or was that another lame attempt at humor?
GoophyDog
PO1

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2004 8:44 pm    Post subject: Re: Know the other side... Reply with quote

Tom Poole wrote:

My question is, what's a "Warren Officer" or was that another lame attempt at humor?

From the "Warren Zone" hence warren officer. A pretty lame slap at chief WARRANT officers imho.

Of course I could be "black mailing" someone. Kind of hard though considering that black ink on a black envelope wouldn't show up very well.

Thanks for the link, I needed a good laugh Smile

And some wonder why we need to hold educators accountable?
Tom Poole
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2004 8:55 pm    Post subject: Know the other side... Reply with quote

Could this be THE hat (photo late February 1969)? At least in this article, the Post conceded "...both accounts contain significant flaws and factual errors... ((referenced TOD and UFC).
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/articles/A21239-2004Aug21.html
SBD
Admiral

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2004 9:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just thought I would pass along a helpful little tip!!

For those of you who dislike having to give your email/personal information out just to login to read the online Liberal rags, there is a remedy.

Bypass Compulsory Web Registration
http://www.bugmenot.com/
BugMeNot will supply you with the login information!!

and...

If you use the FireFox Browser, an extension is available that allows you to just right click the BugMeNot link which retrieves name and password for you without having to leave the site.

Comes in handy when you come up against those annoying subscription news sites.

SBD
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Resources & Research All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: