SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

What is Next ?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kerrlied
Ensign

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 1:37 pm    Post subject: What is Next ? Reply with quote

Now that the RNC is over?
I was sad this week the SwiftBoat Veterans For Truth not Front and Center!
We need to move the Boat back to #1 this Week ?
Kerry is taking on water but not SUNK Yet.
We need to finish the job.
Chuck Z Ombie AC2000
LCDR

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 1:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Debates coming, navy investigation coming , GW Bush's ace in the hole hes supposedly got in october. Lots can happen.
rb325th
Admiral

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 1:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Even with the attention on the RNC, the Swift Boat message is still being heard. Not only that it is gaining steam now with others picking up on the Post Vietnam days of John Kerry.
The SBVFT have brought to the Attention of the American People the inconsistincies of JFnK, and it is just beginning to come back to haunt him!
Never give up the fight, it goes on and now is not the time to relax in Individual efforts to write your Local Papers etc.. about the Real John Kerry!
KavMan
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 1:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is there a 3rd ad coming anytime soon?
lolajl
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 2:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Say, how long can we continue to give contributions? Just made my second contribution and waiting for Kerry to tick me off so much that I feel like making a 3rd contribution . . .
GPSevison
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 2:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I believe the next thing for all of us to do is to take these discussions and have them with our friends and coworkers and anyone else who will listen. Granted, some, who are devout Democrats, will discourage you, but many more will listen, even if for just a little bit. Something will stick and when they're in those voting booths, they will vote against Mr. Kerry and his proven disception and dishonorable behavior towards his own country.

We need to continue to honor the SBVTs, the vets from all branches of service and all eras of fighting, by showing the same kind of fortitude in continuing this fight, making sure that what all these great vets fought for has not been lost.

We have two more months to get the word out...
RobD
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 3:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here in Northern Nevada(Reno) I have yet to run into a Kerry supporter who will engage in a discussion of what the swiftys have exposed. All at work are 100% behind the swiftys. As for family the only Kerry supporter (actually he is more anti-Bush then pro-Kerry) is my wife’s step father and I have not had a political discussion with him since the first ad and book came out, although I did inform him that the swiftys where about to expose Kerry’s war record as a fraud and needless to say the discussion got a little heated after that. I should be seeing him at the end of this month so it should be interesting to see if the swiftys have had any effect on him.
neverforget
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 4:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

In another thread here, someone suggested saying, "I'm voting for Kerry, I've always wanted a war criminal in the White House." (paraphrased)

See what he has to say to that.
Sonar5
Seaman

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 4:51 pm    Post subject: What Ace in the Hole for October...... Reply with quote

Quote:
Debates coming, navy investigation coming , GW Bush's ace in the hole hes supposedly got in october. Lots can happen.

What Ace in the Hole for October???

I'm not buying the ace in the hole bit....

But the debates will be some good stuff... Kerry will be eaten alive during those debates, IMHO....

And I do like the idea someone else had about a copy of Unfit For Command being on Bush's podium with a couple dozen sticky notes sticking out of it.... Smile

Doesn't have to use it, but oh the effect of that.. Kerry may start balling his eyes out right there...

Regards,
Joe

My Home at AboutPolitics.net:
http://www.aboutpolitics.net/phpBB2/index.php

Jette
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 5:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Perhaps this suggestion belongs on another thread, but this is the right time for everyone to shoulder some of the burden of the Swifties. They can't be everywhere, all the time, and by now, most radio stations and tv talk shows won't have them on to talk about the book. Phase 1, the "medals" phase has introduced the real John Kerry. Phase 2, the "anti-war" phase is beginning to unfold...I'm sure there's more.

Now is the time for all good men (and women) to suck it up, find strength in numbers and work at the local level to further expose John Fraude Kerry, particularly in the battleground states and even in Kerry states. Seek each other out, be creative...get noticed. Local stories are picked up by the national cable channels. Contact your local Fox affiliate. Ask them to cover your activism. Make bumper stickers, pins, magnetic signs that you can put on your cars and trucks. Lots to do...it must be done.
KavMan
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 5:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't know if anyone else feels this way but I was damn nervous and tense about GWB's speech
I was scared he was going to somehow mess it up even though he's reading from a prompter
What scares me the most is the debates
So why am I so paranoid?

Just listen to this

http://www.majorityreportradio.com/weblog/archives/Bush%20-%20Tribal%20Sovereignty.mp3

GWB better be prepared for the debates!!
Chuck Z Ombie AC2000
LCDR

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 5:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Karl Rove is an evil genius, , we havent heard from Zarqawi Osama and Zawahirir, i wouldnt be surprised if we got all 3 dead and/or captured and i think that info will be released next month near the election day. I know the left is scared out of their bejeebers over that possibility.
Scott
Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 5:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chuck,

That's one of the looniest conspiracy theories the Left has come up with in this whole campaign.

Rolling Eyes
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: