SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Susan Estrich Attacks--They're getting Down and Dirty
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MOCitizenForTruth
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2004 12:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Does anyone have Susan Estrich's email address? I have been wanting to give her a piece of my mind for a very long time!

I'd appreciate it.
rhv5862
PO2

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2004 12:20 am    Post subject: Estrich Reply with quote

Lies: lets see Kerry campaign backed off

Cambodia
No man left behind
1st P/H
I wonder who is lying. Remember Estrich was Dukakus Campaign Manager and she has the nerve to talk about bad advice. Anyone remember the "Tank".

She is just the beginning. The next 59 days are going to get very ugly. We have not even seen the tip of the iceberg. The Dems dirty tricks baq is just getting opened and the MSM will print it all as truth, and you can bet they will save the worst for the last couple of weeks leading up to the election. If not the day before so no one can verify if what ever they say or do is the truth.

RHV
gkdechow
Ensign

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2004 12:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Democrats are still calling it a party, but they don't seem to be having much fun.
RickInDallas
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2004 12:25 am    Post subject: Susan Estrich Email Reply with quote

MOCitizenForTruth -

Susan Estrich's contact information is on the USC website:

Estrich, Susan
Robert Kingsley Professor of Law and Political Science
The Law School
(213) 740-7578
sestrich@law.usc.edu

Would love to see what you write to her.

Semper Fi!
Nomorelies
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2004 12:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
What the heck are they going to do that could be worse than they've already tried? Are they going to call his mom a whore?

Even I (moi) would NOT mess around with Barbara Bush.
Support Our Troops!
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2004 12:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Kerry and Co. If you want to have a debate about Vietnam, have it with the people who have actually dared to do what you asked the nation to do: examine your record during the Vietnam war. Bush sure as hell isn't going to do it, but the Swifties will. Your argument is with them.
directorblue
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2004 12:31 am    Post subject: A Reply with quote

I find it extremely amusing that Ms. Estrich chooses not to address a single point of the alleged "smears".

Hey Susan, if they're such egregious "smears", it should be easy to point out, say, one or two major, factual errors? But you don't!

She has a pathetically weak grasp of logic and is intellectually dishonest to boot. And her column is, as usual, 100% fact-free.

SWIFTIES: KEEP FLOORING THE ACCELERATOR - WE'RE BEHIND YOU 100%
RickInDallas
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2004 12:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Director - Join me in writing to Ms. Estrich to correct her - politely.
Her contact information is above, copied from the USC website.
greenvale
Seaman Apprentice

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2004 12:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I predict that Bill Clinton will be on TV from his hospital bed asking the American people to vote for Kerry and WIN ONE FOR THE CLINTON!!
Susan, poor Susan can't get over the loss that her canidate took years ago. By the way, was he from New England, I can't remember?
Love you swifties, keep up the good work,
God Bless America,
Greenvale
rhv5862
PO2

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2004 12:54 am    Post subject: Estrich Reply with quote

Greenvale: Susan's candidate was from Massachusetts and Kerry was his Lt. Governor. Kerry was asked about being Lt Governor during the primaries and Kerry told the reporter they were not close.
As for Clinton I think he will wait until he gets out of the hospital. I don't think Clinton wants Kerry to win as it will upset Hillery's plans to run in 2008.

RHV
MOCitizenForTruth
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2004 2:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rick In Dallas

Thanks so much. I have been looking for that for a long time. She has pushed me over the edge! I will be more than happy to copy you on my email to her. I'll post it in here once I do it.

Thanks again!

I'm a current Air National Guard Family and previously an An Airforce family. So she just pisses me off all around! For someone who wanted to give Clinton a pass for truly dodging the draft, both she and Kerry gave him a pass, they have a lot of nerve bashing the SBVT and the Guard.
kmf
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2004 3:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here is the email that I sent her.-

I recently saw an article that you had written stating that the "Swift Boat Assassins" were exposed as liars.

I think you doing them and yourself a great disservice by referring to them with your insulting "Swift Boat Assassins".

I would like to remind you that these "Swift Boat Assassins" as you called them served their country honorably by giving up time that could have been spent with family and friends to put their life on the line because the United States called and said that they needed them.

These gentlemen have a right to speak their mind even if it does not fit into yours and the Kerry Stream Media's personal agenda.

I have yet to see anything in the media exposing anything except for any dirt that you and your colleagues can dig up on George Bush. 264+ men step forward, including two retired admirals and make accusations about presidential candidate John Kerry and the media responds by digging up dirt on them. Just ignore the charges and focus on them. Certainly it is more important to focus on accusations about George Bush being AWOL. If you people are lucky maybe you can find someone that will go on record to say that he remembers that George Bush was 15 minutes late to one of his Air National Guard drills. That would certainly worthy of 75 front page articles.

Just what has the media done to think that they have become more important than the real story and the truth?

Kevin Fegan
kmfegan@earthlink.net
EarthLink Revolves Around You,
But John Kerry thinks the world revolves around him.

Susan Estrich disgusts me. I saw her when she filled in for Combs when O'Dell was on the show and I thought that she was POS then. I emailed Hannity then and told him that he was doing himself and his show a great disservice by having her on the show. Of course that poison man Combs isn't any better.
RickInDallas
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2004 4:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice KMF -

Here's what I wrote,

Ms. Estrich,

I saw your article referring to the "Swift Boat Veterans for Truth" as 'Swift Boat Assassins'. I would direct you to their book, "Unfit for Command" where you will see that they are stating the facts as they see them. It is worth noting that the Kerry campaign has already retracted or corrected "facts" regarding Kerry's fleeting service in Vietnam while the Swifties have remained steadfast behind the signed affidavits of the men who are part of the group.

You have falsely accused the Swifties of being 'liars and 'assassins' - On the other hand, John Kerry has publicly admitted to being a 'war criminal', to killing innocents. This tidbit seems unimportant to you.

I find it bizarre that you would call a large group of veterans who served honorably in Vietnam, "assassins" and ignore the self-incriminating words of the man you are supporting.

When you write these articles and when you appear on TV, are you there to share truths or are you there to smear? It seems to me that you are guilty of what you are falsely accusing the Swift Boat Veterans of doing - smearing someone. In your case however, the facts don't support any of your claims.

You should be ashamed of yourself.
LiveFreeOrDie
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2004 5:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think the jig is up for the dems in this election. It is time for the American people to decide, and we are starting to see the momentum build. The dems have put out oceans of slime and lies. None of it has stuck. They should be up by 20 points.

They have nothing to offer. Their support is soft. All that stuff about everyone having made up their minds is total crap. The polls show that many so called firm Kerry supporters are going over to Bush. Not undecided, mind you, but "firm" Kerry supporters. Why? They were never firm to begin with. They may have said they were, but we now see that they are not.

Don't worry. It is going to be fun. Bush and Rove are going to have Kerry spinning like a top. Every time he takes a position, he alienates a large part of his support. It does not matter which side of an issue he takes. If he equivocates he will be called a fllip flopper.

With the possible exception of Howard Dean, they could not have nominated a worse candidate. In their blind hatred and rage, chanting "Anybody But Bush", they have brought about their own demise. They were not thinking, and W has picked them off like the expert poker player he is.

Wait untill the public learns about Kerry meeting with the communists three times in Paris. The fact is, the Republicans are telling the truth. The public will be able to see it. It is so obvious how creepy John Kerry is. He has no credibility.

Stick a fork in him.
LewWaters
Admin

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2004 5:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Everyone, please be aware SBVT is not a pro-Bush organization. This forum is not in support of President Bush. It's sole purpose is to expose John Kerry's Unfitness for Command. SBVT does not endorse any Political Candidate for office.

Thank You

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4

Jump to: