SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Blog

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth
View previous topic :: View next topic  
directorblue
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2004 12:46 pm    Post subject: Blog Reply with quote

My latest blog entry deals with Susan's column. This is the beginning of the article.

Quote:
The shrill and intellectually dishonest Susan Estrich claimed in a recent column that the Swiftboat Veterans were "assassins" and that their charges were "lies and half-truths".

The central premise of Susan's column is this statement:

Quote:
...all the newspapers and news organizations that investigated the charges of the Swift Boat assassins found them to be full of lies and half-truths...

She then goes on to recommend spending the Democratic war-chest on such voter-relevant issues as the current administration's past drinking habits (despite the fact that the Left already pursued that course of action... four years ago). And that's the best tactic she can come up with. In a near-hallucinogenic flight of fancy, she goes on to invent her own Swiftie-like groups ("George Bush's Former Female Friends for Truth").

Back in the real world, we can ask: what do the Swiftboat Veterans claim? And why didn't Susan Estrich address a single one of their "lies and half truths"? ...

http://directorblue.blogspot.com/2004/09/lies-and-half-truths-shrill-and_05.html
arymann
PO3

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2004 1:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great response to Susan the Shrew. I know she considers herself some great attorney, but did she learn, or teach, anything in law school? Does the truth only have one side, her side? Lawyers are paid to argue their side, but where do conscience and integrity come in? She's definitely putting partisanship above truth and integrity.

Argue the veracity of the SBVT "assassins'" claims, Susan. Don't attack their integrity until you do the homework. Making up claims of your own is not going to make the SwiftVets go away. They're not here to support GW, they're here to shine the light of day on the truth about Kerry. Grow-up Su.
Malvern
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2004 2:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We ALL know (because she continues to remind us Rolling Eyes ) that she was Dukakas' campaign manager. Hellooooo Susan, he lost!

Has she managed any campaigns that were successful? I could be wrong, but I don't think so.

Like Kerry, Susan thinks way too highly of herself.
producehawk
PO1

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2004 2:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

susan was the first one I heard with all the dems talking points on the swift boat issue. She was sitting in for allen on H&C. She did a good job shilling the dems lies. Thier talking points (not on the boat etc) are still being brought up all the time, even though they have been refuted. I would like to see her sit down for a long interview and be exposed by John O'Niel.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: