SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

When Dean was desperate he did something stupid. Kerry next?
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth
View previous topic :: View next topic  
IpsoFacto
Seaman

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2004 8:24 pm    Post subject: When Dean was desperate he did something stupid. Kerry next? Reply with quote

http://enlaroca.com/deanscreammix.mpg (591 KB)
Take a look at Dean's scream Mix. IT IS FUN Twisted Evil
You GottaBeKidding
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2004 8:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't like Howard Dean, but I'll defend his scream. I heard a tape that was recorded away from his microphone, out in the crowd, and you could not hear that scream above the roar of the crowd. Unfortunately, the tape that's being used is one made from his microphone, which did not pick up the crowd noise.

The scream thing was nothing, but it surely got twisted and turned into something that it wasn't.
IpsoFacto
Seaman

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2004 8:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The liberal media gave him a free ride for a while, but when they saw that the guys was impossible to elect, they sunk him and the scream was the excuse. You are right.

What will or what did Kerry do?

"I voted for it before i voted against it"
Chuck Z Ombie AC2000
LCDR

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2004 8:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
What will or what did Kerry do?

"I voted for it before i voted against it"

My vote is for him snapping attention and smiling like a big dentured jackass and saying
"reporting for duty"

Reporting for dooty?
IpsoFacto
Seaman

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2004 8:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Did you guys hear the Scream Mix? Aint it cool? Twisted Evil Razz
CandiM
LCDR

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2004 8:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You GottaBeKidding wrote:
I don't like Howard Dean, but I'll defend his scream. I heard a tape that was recorded away from his microphone, out in the crowd, and you could not hear that scream above the roar of the crowd. Unfortunately, the tape that's being used is one made from his microphone, which did not pick up the crowd noise.

The scream thing was nothing, but it surely got twisted and turned into something that it wasn't.

But it wasn't the scream alone that did him in, though the way it sounded on the TV microphones was definitely different than it did there in the hall--But it was the whole crescendo of it and the wild-eyed look he had on his face, too--Overall, it made him look completely out-of-control and not at all presidential--

While I agree that the perception of the whole thing was very different there in the room than on TV, that doesn't really mitigate it--It's the twenty-first century and candidates have to have sufficient sense and media savvy to consider how the things that they say and do will "play" on camera--Nixon misjudged that in 1960 and it cost him big time--Forty years later, Howard Dean really ought to have known better--He didn't and, while it might have appeared pretty much appropriate in that small hall, he make himself look like a mad man to the vast majority who would only see it on TV--

Too bad--C
IpsoFacto
Seaman

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2004 9:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just notice how aprehensive Republicans were when they saw how perhaps Zell's speach may have come across on TV. He, on the floor, did not seem angry. But on TV is another matter.

Grrrrrrrrrr Twisted Evil
shadowy
Commander

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2004 9:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

He did stupid stuff before he was desperate. No reason why he shouldn't do stupid stuff now.
It's a very nuanced way of expressing one's intellectual superiority.
neverforget
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2004 9:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think what did him in, in Iowa, was Kerry's use of a 527 to do attack ads on Dean. Remember, Kerry had little money at the time.

So he attacked before he whined.
Mooncusser
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2004 9:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Benedict Arnold" Kerry does not need any excuses for stupid behavior.

It comes natural for him.

I actually won the election before I lost it.

"It is a good day to fight! It is a good day to die! Strong hearts, brave hearts to the front! Weak hearts and cowards to the rear!" (Crazy Horse)
Chuck54
PO1

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2004 9:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

IpsoFacto wrote:
Did you guys hear the Scream Mix? Aint it cool? Twisted Evil Razz

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Thanks for the download!

Maniacal...... that is the perfect word to describe the Dem party of today, and the perfect experession of it was the Dean scream.

Yeeeaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Zell Miller
integritycounts
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2004 10:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You GottaBeKidding wrote:

I was with a very old woman watching it live that night.....a woman that used to go to the theaters and watch the movie tone news, to understand what was building up to World War II.

She did not say much....but she said this " All he needs is an arm Band "

I watched it live...at the time....it was shocking....the man lost control, it was not just the scream, he boiled over and lost control....the shock is to those of us who understand what can happen when world leaders are prone to losing control.

The danger for Kerry is not loss of control....its his willingness to be controlled, by his advisor's and just plain stupid ideas
msindependent
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2004 10:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

He looked bombed during his midnight madness speech. He's lost it.
rhv5862
PO2

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2004 11:40 pm    Post subject: Dean Reply with quote

One of Dean's biggest mistakes was to yell at one of the audience in Iowa to sit down and shut up because he was now going to speak. Kerry may lose it but I don't think you will see him do that. But we can hope can't we.

RHV
The Cyber Menace
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2004 12:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would argue that Kerry is already showing signs of losing it when he came out after the Republican convention and said Cheny was unfit to serve because of those defermnets. This idea Kerry has in his head that being in Vietnam for four months makes him an Eisenhower is bone-headed to the nth degree.

I mean, why doesn't he come out and say that he's the best man for president because his artificial ***** is bigger than anyone else's?

Who in the world picked this guy to run for the Oval Office? Shocked
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: