SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

AP news: SwiftVets bad, killing children OK

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth
View previous topic :: View next topic  
fortdixlover
Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2004 4:02 am    Post subject: AP news: SwiftVets bad, killing children OK Reply with quote

SwiftVets,

Here's another example of what we are up against in the MSM's fogosphere. Besides the Associated Press's recent fabrication about republicans booing Pres. Bush when Bush sent good wishes to Clinton, an AP story about the recent butchery of children in Russia was ended gratuitously and egregiously with glowing apologism for the Palestinian method of baby killing:

In school attack, a new threshold for 'soft-target' terror
By William J. Kole
Associated Press

http://www.philly.com/mld/inquirer/news/nation/9578166.htm

... Palestinian extremist groups are unlikely to follow the Russian attackers' lead and take schoolchildren hostage, Rashwan said, because it could detract from their aim to be seen as "resistance fighters, not terrorists." The Koran admonishes the followers of Islam that not even the children of infidels should be killed. The Palestinian extremist group Hamas contends its policy is not to target children, although it justifies attacks on civilians to avenge what it says are Israeli army attacks on ordinary citizens.

Abu Mahmoud, a spokesman for the Al Aqsa Martyrs' Brigade in the West Bank, said the group was "shocked by what we see on television" about the Russian school standoff. "We would never agree to such a thing," he said. "...When there is an explosion and children are killed, we are sorry for this because this was a mistake, not on purpose."

So, setting off bombs in Pizza Parlors or buses is OK, since any children butchered in this manner were by mistake, and the Palestinians feel sorry about it.

This is the morality of today's "Main Stream Media."

In the AP's Cloud Cuckoo Land, good intentions are everything ...

-- FDL
LewWaters
Admin

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2004 4:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

They don't target children? But, wasn't it just a few months ago a bus loaded with children was passing a bus they blew up in Israel? Weren't there children in restaraunts they blew up over the years?
Indianbaboon
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2004 5:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

they target predominantly woman-poopulated areas. Markets, etc. places men are unlikely to be. ANd, in Islamic culture, as in ohter cultures, where the women are is where the children are, They DO directly target women and children. More shock value.

islamofascism is sooo stupid. I"d also like to point out that it's not THEY that want to be seen as resistance fighters; like tha Hashishim (origination of assasin) before them, they pride themslevs on spreading TERROR. It's the MSM and europeanization of America that's branding them as resistance fighers.
Me#1You#10
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2004 5:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mr. William J. Kole of the Associated Press is obviously most impressed by Hamas' level of constraint in the slaughter of innocents. What level of subhumanity must one reach when the proclamation of an intent not to harm a child is regarded as a noble qualifying gesture?
GenrXr

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2004 6:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

They target the weak. I remember when I was 2 years out of highschool and my "good friend" waxed on for years how the PLO was a warrior organization the likes of that which our country had never seen and one day they would show the US the error of our ways and make our country a true democracy. Well my friend whos name is Walid El Mugrahbi never knew of my familes history and the blood we had bled for this great nation and thought I was just another mind numbed robot. The last time I spoke to Walid we had went out to a club to chase tail and ended up with 12 goofy aspiring PLO's who were all going to school at the University of Texas at a diner after the clubs closed called Diner 59 off of I-10 in Houston Texas. (this is 1990) There I was at the head of the table (I seated myself) watching these young stupid radicals discuss how they would revolutionize America. I was pretty drunk and definately wanting to go home and Walid looked at me as if to say "what do you think of our great intellectual conversation?" I spoke up. I told everyone sitting at the table that they were all just angry young men with no just cause. They then pressed me as to why they had no just cause. I told them that they were nothing like my family. In 300 A.D. we were but a shepards family tending to our flock and our gardens and not of warring nature. But then the Huns invaded us and we fought back and later we fought the Romans. I explained to them they would have to wait for 300 years before they even had their muslim religion, yet our family had been practicing our Christian faith for 300 years. I continued to explain that not until America had been formed had our family found peace and love with our fellow man. Well by this point and being late at night one of my buddies friends sitting next to me said "I will die for our cause and die fighting you to the death". I looked at everyone sitting at the table and told them all to watch this. I raised my hand and slapped the guy that would kill me for his principles. My friend was shocked and couldn't believe it and I have yet to talk to him to this day. I would have fought all 12 of them without thought, but after I slapped that one idiot they all acquiesced. They all complained how dare I do that in a free debate and said they would call HPD. (Houston Police Department) I said dont waste your time I am out of here but remember one thing you weak ass kids. In a hostile enviroment I slapped one of your own like a ***** and none of you went to his defense. You are but a weak people and god help you if ever you cause America to defend itself against your kind. I have not talked to him or anyone there since.

That is a true story.

Last edited by GenrXr on Sun Sep 05, 2004 7:49 am; edited 5 times in total
Indianbaboon
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2004 6:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

props Laughing

Also, props for not turning it into a brawl. I definitely came damn near to fighting with fists when at one of our coutner demonstrations a palestinian was whining about palestinian illegals being deported after 9/11

"They did nothing wrong...they were just the wrong skin color. As a fellow person of swarthy color you have to understand and sympathize with this"

my answer "My dad lived in this country for a year without my mother, waiting for her papers to arrive. THe year they were eligible for naturalization they became citizens. I respect this country that gave me that opportunity and I don't support those who spit on her face by coming over her illegally."

LOL, kid assumed I was muslim because I'm a bit pale for Hindus and my nose is too big for a south Indian. Nearly got his ass kciked because of it.
J. Toy
Seaman Apprentice

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2004 6:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Me#1You#10
Site Admin

Posted: Sun Sep 05, 2004 5:43 am Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Posted by me and you:

Mr. William J. Kole of the Associated Press is obviously most impressed by Hamas' level of constraint in the slaughter of innocents. What level of subhumanity must one reach when the proclamation of an intent not to harm a child is regarded as a noble qualifying gesture?

I would remind you that our intent in war, is also the same.
GoophyDog
PO1

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2004 7:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

J. Toy wrote:

J.Toy; Now you've got me confused. Our intent in war is to take hostages and then lament the wanton killing of innocents? Hmmm, never seen that one in an ROE.
BuffaloJack

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2004 11:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Although I fully support this discussion and believe that these fundamentalist loons absolutely need to be erased, but what has this got to do with keeping John Kerry from becoming CinC?

This discussion ought to be in the Geedunk and Scuttlebutt section where non-Kerry issues are discussed.
fortdixlover

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2004 12:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BuffaloJack wrote:
Although I fully support this discussion and believe that these fundamentalist loons absolutely need to be erased, but what has this got to do with keeping John Kerry from becoming CinC?

This discussion ought to be in the Geedunk and Scuttlebutt section where non-Kerry issues are discussed.

The main theme of this thread was meant to be the absolute corruption and moral degeneracy of the MSM, the same organ that leads the attacks on the SwiftVets. This is a good lesson to learn, and to teach to others.

That said, the thread has veered and may need to be moved.

Me#1You#10 wrote:

Hey, what's a little AP factual ignorance when they have such important tasks to perform - such as defaming the SwiftVets, or being apologists for terrorism? EVIL Evil or Very Mad

What happened yesterday in Russia is nothing new.

From http://www.palestinefacts.org/pf_1967to1991_terrorism_1970s.php
PALESTINIAN TERRORIST ATTACKS 1970S

Ma'alot (or Maalot), 1974
The beautiful northern Israel town of Ma'alot is located in the Western Galilee, 20 km east of Nahariya, and less than an hour's drive from Haifa. Ma'alot was founded in the 1950s when hundreds of thousands of immigrants came to Israel from North Africa, refugees from hostile Arab nations where they were no longer safe. The Israeli Government at that time decided to place new immigrants in development towns such as Ma'alot.

On May 15, 1974 (Israel's Independence Day) a group of 11th grade students from Safed (Tsfat) were on a field trip to the Golan, a full day of hikes. That night, the children were housed at a school in Ma’alot where they slept on the floor. During the night, three Arab terrorists dressed as IDF soldiers attacked the school, killing the guard and some of the children. Some of the children escaped by jumping out of a window on the second floor and the rest were held as hostages.

In the morning the terrorists were identified as members of the Democratic Front for the Liberation of Palestine (DFLP) who had infiltrated from Lebanon. The DFLP is a Marxist-Leninist and formerly pro-Soviet group that split from the Popular Font for the Liberation of Palestine (PFLP) in 1969. They presented their demands: release Arab terrorists from Israeli prisons, or they will start to kill the children. The deadline was set at 6:00PM the same day.

The Knesset met in emergency session. Although Israel’s policy forbid negotiation with terrorists, the plight of the children forced an exception. By 3:00PM a decision was reached to negotiate, but the terrorists refused a request for more time.

At 5:45PM a unit of the elite Golani brigade stormed the building. All of the terrorists were killed in the assault, but not before they took the lives of 21 children. There were a total of 26 victims, including several people murdered by the terrorists on their way to the school the night before.

In Beirut, eloquent demonstrations honoring the fallen fedayeen as noble martyrs of the cause were ordered by Nayef Hawatmeh, the DFLP leader.

-- FDL
fortdixlover

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2004 12:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

J. Toy wrote:
Posted by me and you:

Would you please elaborate on the topic of our intent in war?

-- FDL
Dragoro
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2004 2:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Only an idiot would consider the PLO and Humas as freedom fighters and not terrorists.

Dragoro's Realm Forums
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: