SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Does anyone know of a real Viet Nam era Vet voting for Kerry
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Vets and Active Duty Military
View previous topic :: View next topic  
waltjones
PO2

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2004 5:40 pm    Post subject: TRUTH108 Reply with quote

I personally don't believe you, FALSE108; any real vet knows that "jarhead" only applies to Marines, not the way you used it in another post. Thatisall....

Last edited by waltjones on Wed Jun 02, 2004 5:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
waltjones
PO2

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2004 5:41 pm    Post subject: TRUTH108 Reply with quote

So, xsquid, he's not only lying about being a vet but just making stuff up? Who would do such a thing? Oh, that's right, he's a Kerry supporter ...... Semper Fi!
Saint
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2004 5:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know of several Vietnam era Veterans who support John Kerry, my father in law who did 3 tours and Senator John McCain who said sites and groups like this diminish the honor of those who served.
Greenhat
LCDR

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2004 6:00 pm    Post subject: Re: Many Vet Groups Are Block Voting Reply with quote

TRUTH108 wrote:
The American Legion is urging all vets to support Kerry. I live in Texas and I have also spoken with Alpha Omega, a Vietnam organization formed to find MIA's, they are supporting Kerry, there are many veterans groups supporting the Senator.

I find it very hard to believe that an MIA group would support Kerry since he was instrumental in closing the book on South-East Asia POWs/MIAs.
Saint
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2004 6:03 pm    Post subject: Re: Many Vet Groups Are Block Voting Reply with quote

Greenhat wrote:
TRUTH108 wrote:
The American Legion is urging all vets to support Kerry. I live in Texas and I have also spoken with Alpha Omega, a Vietnam organization formed to find MIA's, they are supporting Kerry, there are many veterans groups supporting the Senator.

I find it very hard to believe that an MIA group would support Kerry since he was instrumental in closing the book on South-East Asia POWs/MIAs.

And he did this how? How is it he is so terrible, but yet Senator John McCain a POW in Southeast Asia for 5 1/2 years speaks so highly of him or Bob Dole, WWII Combat Vet speaks highly of him. What is is major Disconnect "Greenhat". You got to much John Wayne Syndrome Going on in your mind?
waltjones
PO2

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2004 6:03 pm    Post subject: Support Kerry? Reply with quote

Hey Saint: you're showing your ignorance - McCain has stated many times he'll be voting for Bush. Now that's what I call support!
Haven't seen hardly any of your VVs who support Kerry. Wonder where they all are? How many VVs do you think will be showing up for the anti-Kerry DC rally? Oh, you haven't heard about that yet? Thatisall ....
Saint
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2004 6:05 pm    Post subject: Re: Support Kerry? Reply with quote

waltjones wrote:
Hey Saint: you're showing your ignorance - McCain has stated many times he'll be voting for Bush. Now that's what I call support!
Haven't seen hardly any of your VVs who support Kerry. Wonder where they all are? How many VVs do you think will be showing up for the anti-Kerry DC rally? Oh, you haven't heard about that yet? Thatisall ....

yep that is what he says. However funny that he is a front runner for Kerrys VP slot. Also funny that on the Senate Floor he called for an end to all this Kerry Military bashing, yet this site exists. I think John McCain earned is right to dispense advice on this matter, don't you? Why won't you other So called Vets listen to him?
Greenhat
LCDR

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2004 6:09 pm    Post subject: Re: Many Vet Groups Are Block Voting Reply with quote

Saint wrote:
Greenhat wrote:
TRUTH108 wrote:

And he did this how? How is it he is so terrible, but yet Senator John McCain a POW in Southeast Asia for 5 1/2 years speaks so highly of him or Bob Dole, WWII Combat Vet speaks highly of him. What is is major Disconnect "Greenhat". You got to much John Wayne Syndrome Going on in your mind?

Look up the POW/MIA commission. Kerry headed it.
waltjones
PO2

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2004 6:12 pm    Post subject: ignorance Reply with quote

Hi, Greenhat; TRUTH108 is coming here with a lot of ignorance. Maybe he'll take the time to learn a few things about Kerry while he's here. If not, big waste of time. Semper Fi!
TRUTH108

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2004 8:45 pm    Post subject: Re: Does anyone know of a real Viet Nam era Vet voting for K Reply with quote

Big Kahuna wrote:
I honestly haven't met one yet. In the last six months, I've asked every VN era vet I know or meet what they think of Kerry. The word I hear most is Traitor. Coward and ******* are a close second.

Now I live in Texas -- so it might be different in other parts of the country. What do y'all hear?

This is a board that operates solely on emotion, not facts. They refuse to read issues that have been researched and they refuse to accept what the research presented.

If the information doesn't meet with their ideaology they totally lose it.

Lost cause, but their numbers are small and they have self contained themselves. That is a good thing too.
War Dog
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2004 9:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Notice all the new people the last three days! Methinks we are being mass trolled! There is no way that this many new veterans have found this site. A pro Kerry / Democratic / Liberal site has instituted a mass attack on this site!

Ignore all new people unless they send their DD214 to the moderators!

War Woof!

When cops need help, they call the K-9 unit."
Saint
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2004 9:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

War Dog wrote:
Notice all the new people the last three days! Methinks we are being mass trolled! There is no way that this many new veterans have found this site. A pro Kerry / Democratic / Liberal site has instituted a mass attack on this site!

Ignore all new people unless they send their DD214 to the moderators!

War Woof!

War Dog... Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes This is the kind of idiot you bring out only in time of war and then hope he gets killed storming the beach so he will not be able to reproduce. Wink
War Dog
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2004 9:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
War Dog... This is the kind of idiot you bring out only in time of war and then hope he gets killed storming the beach so he will not be able to reproduce.

Why thank you 'Saint', I appreciate your kind comments!

War Woof!

When cops need help, they call the K-9 unit."
95 bxl
Seaman

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2004 9:35 pm    Post subject: Re: Many Vet Groups Are Block Voting Reply with quote

TRUTH108 wrote:

This is a board that operates solely on emotion, not facts. They refuse to read issues that have been researched and they refuse to accept what the research presented.

Lost cause, but their numbers are small and they have self contained themselves. That is a good thing.

GO KERRY! FROM A VET!

So, truth... why did you lie about this, *******?
95 bxl
Seaman

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2004 9:37 pm    Post subject: Re: Does anyone know of a real Viet Nam era Vet voting for K Reply with quote

TRUTH108 wrote:
Big Kahuna wrote:
I honestly haven't met one yet. In the last six months, I've asked every VN era vet I know or meet what they think of Kerry. The word I hear most is Traitor. Coward and ******* are a close second.

Now I live in Texas -- so it might be different in other parts of the country. What do y'all hear?

Lost cause, but their numbers are small and they have self contained themselves. That is a good thing too.

And you're a lying PUNK. The American Legion's OWN BYLAWS FORBID ENDORSEMENTS.

You're a lying punk.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Vets and Active Duty Military All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: