SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

10 Things Kerry Will Never Say

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth
View previous topic :: View next topic  
JK
PO3

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2004 2:50 am    Post subject: 10 Things Kerry Will Never Say Reply with quote

I read this editorial about John Kerry in the Courier News local newspaper in Somerset County NJ but also found that editorials like this are often excluded from the C-N com web site which limits its readership. So I decided to increase the readership of this letter and share this candid presenation to the veteran community.

JK

"This is my reponse to James Foohey of Raritan. After reading Mr. Foohey's comments and other letters to the editor - which read like something scripted by MoveOn.org or the Democratic National Committee itself - I was motivated to respond in kind with my own list of 10 things you won't hear John Kerry say:
This is by no means an all-inclusive or prioritized list as these are limitations on the size of a letter.
1. I am running for president on my Senate record; which shows my unconditional support of voting for the nation's defense and its security.
2. I admit to committing war crimes while in Vietnam, and I apologize for them.
3. My awards from Vietnam were the results of action reports that I wrote myself.
4. I apologize to the nearly 3 million American soldiers and airmen who served in Vietnam because I turned against them by saying that thousands of them committed war crimes after I got back to the States.
5. I have trouble making up my mind, so in the Senate I voted for the Iraq
war but then Ivoted against funding it.
6. I did appear at fund-raisers for MoveOn.org and really liked the negative ads they ran about George Bush.
7. I released all my military records except for the medical portion because they might tell a different story than the one in my speeches.
8. The real reason I went to Vietnam was to emulate President Kennedy and jump start my politicial career.
9. My wife, although not American born and although her company employs 10 times the number of people abroad as in the United States and has significant facilities in more than 70 nations around the world, will not have any effect on my foreign policy plans.
10. I am proud of the DNC leadership, especially Ted Kennedy, despite his history of womanizing and excessive drinking and the death of Mary Jo Kopechne, as wll as the honest and upstanding Clintons who did not pardon all those criminals and did not steal the White House china and furniture.
Vote for Mr. Kerry, and he will make you forget about how bad liberal politics in New Jersey are while spreading that joy across the land."

Ken Wangle
Green Brook, NJ
integritycounts
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2004 10:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is Kerry's problem, he can not stand ground with the positions he has already taken....he has to retreat....his preferred method of retreat is to change the subject...because when it comes down to it....he was really intended to hold the position in the first place.

In easy to understand military terms....
When the other Swift-boat was blown up....he fled.

When there was no enemy he returned. He should have turned around because of the explosion, regardless of his belated realization he dumped a crew-mate into the river.
CandiM
LCDR

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2004 11:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Another thing that Kerry will never say:

The truth--C
rhv5862
PO2

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2004 11:23 pm    Post subject: Things Kerry Won't Say Reply with quote

Two thing I would like to hear Kerry say but we all know he won't are:
I will sign the SF 180 for my records to be released to Brit Hume.
The SBVT are telling the truth about my Vietnam record.

Like some one once told me, you have to have dreams.

RHV
Doc Jerry
Commander

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2004 11:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Some other things J.F. Kerry will not say:

1. I have one of the worst attendance records in the senate.
2. I'm sorry I voted against all those military pay increases.
3. I apologize for having such a thin record in the senate.
4. I now realize it was a mistake hanging around with Jane Fonda.
5. I regret throwing my medals away (or was it my ribbons?).
6. If I had to do it all over again, I wish I had received that deferment I wanted to study in Paris. I would have avoided all these headaches.
7. To tell you the truth, I never really wanted to go to Vietnam.

Medics, we're there when you need us.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: