SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Call for Kerry's Disqualification: Sign Petition Now
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Nomorelies
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2004 7:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Corbe: There is no way a prosecution could be started before the election. The point of this petition is that it makes BIG NEWS when it is presented to John Ashcroft. Feathers will fly and John Kerry will again be knocked on his keister. It is the stench.
Rovercop
Ensign

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2004 7:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm in for one signature, forwarded X4.
†he Pa†rio†™
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2004 7:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gladly signed X2.

†he Pa†rio†™
A Son of the American Revolution
(Fear knocked at the door. Faith answered. No one was there.)
corbe
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2004 7:28 pm    Post subject: Uniter not a Divider Reply with quote

Nomorelies wrote:
Corbe: There is no way a prosecution could be started before the election. The point of this petition is that it makes BIG NEWS when it is presented to John Ashcroft. Feathers will fly and John Kerry will again be knocked on his keister. It is the stench.

GW Bush campaigned on being a Uniter not a Divider in 2000. He underestimated the Slime of his adversaries in the US Senate (Daschle, Pelosi..etc..), He even pulled in Ted kenedy in his 'NO Child Left Behind' Legislation, Kenedy weakened the provisions for the great donater to the DNC-The Teachers Union, now ironically both Kenedy and Kerry among other Democrats are against this very same piece of Legislation. Bush Did NOT, Repeat, DID Not, go after the Clintons for all the things that came out after Al Gore was defeated. John Ashcrofts Justice Department has sat on their Hands when anything about the Clintons came up for Prosecution.
Bush/Ashcroft will not prosecute Kerry either in the name of Bi-Partisanship, unless there is overwhelming evidence of wrong-doing and the Public demands it.
Stink on Kerry, U bet, I'll sign the Petition and email my Conservative friends.
/RANT OFF
Cali-HeyGirl
Seaman

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2004 9:03 pm    Post subject: Re: Call for Kerry's Disqualification: Sign Petition Now Reply with quote

Nomorelies wrote:
I found this on the internet. Has anyone else seen this? Shall we sign up?

Quote:
On 30 September, our petition calling for John Kerry's prosecution and disqualification from public office for "giving aid and comfort to the enemy" in time of war will be delivered to Senate President Richard Cheney, Senate Majority Leader Bill Frist and Attorney General John Ashcroft. Regardless of the outcome of the election in November, since John Kerry made his war record the centerpiece of his presidential campaign, we intend to make it the centerpiece of this call for his prosecution. Please join 140,000 fellow Patriots who have already signed the petition demanding John Kerry's prosectuion. Link to -- http://www.PatriotPetitions.US/Kerry (If you don't have Web access, please send a blank e-mail to: Each e-mail sent to this address will be counted as one signature for the petition -- no duplicates are counted.)

The Federalist Patriot

I'm signed in and since I have a power of attorney for my husband, who is in the Arabian Gulf...he just signed it also Very Happy
OOH-YAH!
theflickster
Ensign

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2004 9:08 pm    Post subject: Re: Question and Concerns Reply with quote

corbe wrote:
If this petition drive is successful and Kerry is disqualified for a Presidential Run, Don't you realize who is currently number 2 in the Democratic Party? Yes, Her, Queen Hillary. Though I think Kerry is Toast, and the Donkey is currently on Life Support. The Toricelli option is alive and well in the DNC. Hillary would Radilcalize (sic) the Base and this Election would be EVEN Nastier. I would rather Hillary stay clear of this and lose in 2006 to Guliani and this country finally be Finish with these immoral Clintons. It could well be to Late, Kerry could claim Illness (Prostate Flare-Up) and Hillary will Save the party, ride the Donkey till it is DEAD. Just my Thoughts.

Well.... as much as I just grit my teeth when it comes to any thought of a return of the Clinton era. I certainly wouldn't let it stop me from signing a petition to investigate the truth even if I take that chance. The serious nature of the offenses that have been outlined has nothing to do with politics in my mind and finding the truth is more important than basing a decision on a political platform. Aiding the enemy in any way is treason, it should be addressed and most importantly prevent one from holding the office of the Presidency.
markasass
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2004 1:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oops, sorry, Administrators and Moderators. I did a search on "patriot petitions", but didn't see anything posted yet, so I started a new topic. I see now that I was not the first to broach this subject. Anyway, thank you for deleting my duplicate topic thread. I appreciate your alertness.

I have posted a thread in the BOR FZ, so hopefully we will continue to get signatures on the Patriot Petitions site. I've also e-mailed thousands on my personal and professional distribution lists re: prosecuting and disqualifying Kerry. I don't believe anything would take place before the elections, so I don't think we have to worry about a Torricelli/Clinton switcheroo. I would, however, like Kerry removed as Senator, and prosecuted to the full extent of the law, in civil, criminal, and military courts, after he loses to President Bush in November.

Again, my apology for the duplicate thread. Mea culpa.

"Do all the good you can. By all the means you can. In all the ways you can. In all the places you can. To all the people you can. As long as you ever can." - Wesley
noMOass
Former Member

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2004 2:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just signed it too!

and will pass it on to everone on my addy.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: