SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Kerry Campaign Reacted Slowly?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth
View previous topic :: View next topic  
amer_i_can
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2004 2:40 pm    Post subject: Kerry Campaign Reacted Slowly? Reply with quote

The liberal media is provding cover for the Kerry campaign saying that the reason the Swiftvet ads hit him so hard is "because the Kerry campaign was *slow* to react." Sheesh, this is revisionism at its finest. I distinctly recall that, before the first ads aired, Kerry's lawyers were threatening TV stations with libel/slander lawsuits and immediately began to threaten Regnery publishing, not to mention the smear campaign against the individuals in the organization. Someone needs to inform John Kerry that John O'Neill isn't running for president (although he's got my vote for 2008 Smile ).

Now the Dimocrats are saying they've "been too nice." Its a bizarre reality distorion field they live in -- sadly lot's of people are susceptible to its effects.

It seems the Swiftvets could make a documentary about the experience of going up against the mainstream media and the leftist party -- "Fear-in-height 11-02."
neverforget
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2004 2:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lie, lie, and lie again is their new motto.
Me#1You#10
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2004 2:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

From the current "Drudge"

Quote:
BIG MEDIA DECLARES: BUSH NATIONAL GUARD DAY (my emphasis)

BOSTON GLOBE: BUSH DIDN'T MEET GUARD COMMITMENTS...

AP: MORE BUSH NATIONAL GUARD PAPERS FOUND...

CBSNEWS DAN RATHER INTERVIEWS BARNES...

BUSH NATIONAL GUARD ACCUSER BEN BARNES 'TOP FUNDRAISER' FOR KERRY...

Drudge Report
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: