SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Day 5<-# of Days Kerry has NOT denounced "Texans Ad

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
integritycounts
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2004 2:33 am    Post subject: Day 5<-# of Days Kerry has NOT denounced "Texans Ad Reply with quote

Considering the 3 week long campaign against Swift Boat Veterans for Truth by the Kerry campaign and his surrogate Journalists, repetitively asking every Republican and the President to denounce the Swift Vet Ads....

We can now expect Senator Kerry to be intellectually honest, and to conduct a campaign without subterfuge, games and tricks......

Therefore it should not be longer than a day before Kerry comes out in strong opposition to this Ad by "Texans for Truth". Right?

We can also expect reporters and other so called journalists to quiz Kerry directly to when he will denounce this Ad.

Kerry should handle this just as soon as he hears about it. Right?

Last edited by integritycounts on Sun Sep 12, 2004 8:11 am; edited 6 times in total
rb325th
Admiral

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2004 2:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You mean the Ad that his campaign called Media outlets and told them they should watch them?
integritycounts
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2004 2:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

rb325th wrote:
You mean the Ad that his campaign called Media outlets and told them they should watch them?
Yes that Ad, Senator Kerry should be denouncing it any movement now....annnnnny moment.....
Theresa Alwood
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2004 2:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am shocked Shocked Just totally in shock! Shocked (NOT REALLY)...but then why has McCain not denounced them either. I don't care what anyone else thinks I think McCain is trying to do very little to help Bush and I have lost all respect for that man. It is almost as if he is a poor looser for the republican nomination last election...and he is mad and pouting he did not win. McCain either needs to step and be a MAN or shut up and sit down and be a mouse for the rest of the election. He is truly just has lost it!
twinkleUSA
Ensign

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2004 4:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Interesting... that is exactly the same amount of days that GWB has not whimpered and whined about the ads either... lol.

Why so many people cannot see right through the hypocrasy of these kerry jokers is entirely beyond my realm of reasoning.
MikeM
Ensign

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2004 4:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Twinkle, it's because they are blinded by hate, have based thier entire lives on completely discredited economic "theories", and have been drinking that kool-aid stuff for too long! Laughing
Orolonn
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2004 4:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing HAHAHAHAHA!!! Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Thats me laughing at the thought of Kerry denouncing any smear ads.

In fact, I think its safe to say that if I heard the man denounce any ads (especially MoveOn.org) I would fall over of a heart attack on the spot.
cipher
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2004 4:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wonder how long it is going to take the Kerry campaign to directly tie the TFT ad to the Bush Campaign with 6 degrees of separation?

1) They are Texans
2) They claim they are telling the truth
3) Texas money is paying for it
4) Bush is from Texas
5) Bush tells the truth
6) Bush spends his money in Texas

Seems pretty clear to me.
Defense contractor for US Navy, SSPO, SP-20, SP-24, OP-12 84-92
integritycounts
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2004 4:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This link is significant IMO http://www.powerlineblog.com/archives/007760.php

look at the key memo....its easy to see what they are talking about.... they TINY "th" was created by computers only.

http://www.cbsnews.com/htdocs/pdf/BushGuardaugust18.pdf
Uisguex Jack
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2004 4:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I do love this kind of information.

Think, right now there is some poor sucker being held responsible for this.

These guys rarely even cheat with competence. Yet for some god awfull reason they want to be in charge?
azpatriot
Senior Chief Petty Officer

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2004 4:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

integritycounts wrote:
This link is significant IMO http://www.powerlineblog.com/archives/007760.php

look at the key memo....its easy to see what they are talking about.... they TINY "th" was created by computers only.

http://www.cbsnews.com/htdocs/pdf/BushGuardaugust18.pdf

Yes thats the same things i noticed right off the bat that they are simply forgeries off of a pc.

Nice try demhack's!
integritycounts
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2004 4:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.washingtontimes.com/national/20040908-104357-3415r.htm

Senator takes press's questions sparingly By Charles Hurt
THE WASHINGTON TIMES
Published September 9, 2004

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
DES MOINES, Iowa -- Today marks the one-month point since Sen. John Kerry last answered questions from reporters traveling with him on the campaign trail.
The last time the Democratic presidential nominee took questions from them was Aug. 9 on the edge of the Grand Canyon, when the small traveling press pool accompanying him was allowed to ask eight questions.
And the last time Mr. Kerry held a full-fledged press conference where he faced questions from the entire corps of national reporters covering his campaign was Aug. 2 in Grand Rapids, Mich. He took two questions then.
Since early August, the only substantive policy question Mr. Kerry has answered was one lobbed at him by an ABC correspondent about whether he wanted to respond to Vice President Dick Cheney's charge that Mr. Kerry wanted to wage a more "sensitive" war on terror.
"No, it's just ... it's sad that they can only be negative," Mr. Kerry said. "They have nothing to say about the future vision of America. I think Americans want a positive vision for the future."
Last month, the Massachusetts senator promised that if elected he would hold monthly press conferences. That promise came amid reports that President Bush was restricting access to his rallies and town hall meetings to Bush supporters and volunteers, and was requiring them to sign a loyalty oath.
"I'm going to have a press conference at least once a month to talk to the nation about what I'm doing, because I don't have anything to hide," Mr. Kerry told a Wisconsin audience Aug. 3.
The president also has gone long stretches without a formal press conference. It has been a couple of months since his last one.
But White House officials said Mr. Bush often takes questions after making policy announcements to the press, or at the end of a meeting with a foreign leader.
"He takes questions on a regular basis. He did a number of interviews before the [Republican] convention," White House spokesman Scott McClellan told reporters who asked about Mr. Bush's availability yesterday.
Mr. Bush took questions from reporters at least four times in August, including Aug. 2, when he announced his plan to revamp U.S. intelligence services; Aug. 9, when he appeared with Poland's prime minister; Aug. 15, when he toured damage from Hurricane Charley in Florida; and Aug. 23, when he answered a series of questions after meeting with his national security team at his ranch in Crawford, Texas.
At his Grand Canyon press conference, Mr. Kerry said he would have voted to authorize the war in Iraq even if he had known that no weapons of mass destruction would be found.
It was a statement that has drawn ridicule from Republicans and disdain from some fellow Democrats who argue that the Iraq war is unrelated to the fight against terrorism.
Since then, campaign officials have kept a greater distance between Mr. Kerry and the reporters covering him.
Campaign spokesman David Wade said yesterday that "John Kerry talks to the American voters every day" and accused Mr. Bush of forcing attendees to his campaign events "to swear loyalty to his campaign."
"The real question is why George Bush and his campaign are trying to dodge a national debate in front of a town hall of Americans," Mr. Wade said. "It's pretty clear they're afraid to talk about their record."
integritycounts
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2004 2:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Barbara Olson was aboard American Flight 77 from Dulles International Airport when it crashed into the Pentagon.
She was a TV commentator, a private lawyer, and good person.

{Bump with more meaning than just saying Bump}
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: